The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Don't leave, dude. Don't leave. ;-;

MoS Bye.

• It's fun making some DLC for PSP games.

• Relax sweetie.

I didn't see whatever you said, mainly because this is flooded with arguments. But, thank you, for wanting to be completely rude and accuse me of stirring it up again.

I'm very sorry that I actually do something when users come to me and say they're sick of the forums.

Don't take the tag personally, it was to get the attention to see it.

Markd4547 posted: »

Thank you for tagging me and repeating what I already have done civily :P this argument is over by tagging people you are bringing all these users back to this spot a really bad idea to stir it up again but thank you

• The decision is made.

Don't leave, dude. Don't leave. ;-;

• Hey, come on. Not a very good approach, there, TDM.

• I'll be the .gif supervisor. ;)

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Another Salt123 Production....... A former member of the Kewl Kawaii Klub, @Raging_Blades plans to continue the work of @Green613, The Salt

• Alt text

I'll be the .gif supervisor.

• See you around :(

MoS Bye.

• I know bro... I know.... Hope you come back. Alt text

MoS Bye.

• No it's not. :( I wasn't consulted about the decision, therefore it is not made until I say so.

And you're not leaving. >:(

The decision is made.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I'm sorry I was rude it's been a really tense day on the lounge for me with all the arguing so I'm a bit on edge because most of my friends have left atm I was wrong thank you for taking the time and I'm so sorry

edit I'll thumb both your comment too :'/

Relax sweetie. I didn't see whatever you said, mainly because this is flooded with arguments. But, thank you, for wanting to be completel

• Oh, don't let people get you mad. There's people who like you here, too!

But if you're off, just remember you can always come back.

MoS Bye.

• You can't stop me Dawn.

No it's not. I wasn't consulted about the decision, therefore it is not made until I say so. And you're not leaving. >:(

• It's the same damn thing all the time...I'll return but I need a serious break.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Oh, don't let people get you mad. There's people who like you here, too! But if you're off, just remember you can always come back.

• Alt text

I was there bro I seen everything I can understand the abuse you have to deal with and I'm so sorry I wish you would stay :'(

MoS Bye.

• You do realize who you're talking to, right?

You can't stop me Dawn.

• Alt text

You're not underestimating me, are you?

What are you going to do...Kidnap me?

• What are you going to do...Kidnap me?

You do realize who you're talking to, right?

• edited December 2014

Or have the authority to Saltlick you but I understand why you're leaving and that you need time away so take care of yourself so No Saltlicks involved.

What are you going to do...Kidnap me?

• You don't need to apologize. It's okay.

Alt text

I'm sorry I was rude it's been a really tense day on the lounge for me with all the arguing so I'm a bit on edge because most of my friends

• Not a great day at all :'( but everyday is a gift still hopefully tomorrow's will be wrapped better tho :)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50

• This always happens to me... I start off good then I have no clue what I'm doing half way. I might finish this but idk.

@markd4547

Alt text

• so jealy of your artistic ability ;_;

JonGon posted: »

This always happens to me... I start off good then I have no clue what I'm doing half way. I might finish this but idk. @markd4547

• Alt text

O-O HOLY SHEET in the name of art finish this masterpiece and post it please :'D

This always happens to me... I start off good then I have no clue what I'm doing half way. I might finish this but idk. @markd4547

• Never too late to start. Don't be lazy like me and you could get way better.

so jealy of your artistic ability ;_;

• Thanks Mark but you're too kind lol.

O-O HOLY SHEET in the name of art finish this masterpiece and post it please :'D

• My parents call me craft-retarded it's that bad ;_;

Never too late to start. Don't be lazy like me and you could get way better.

• It's fine, I'll leave :)

Should I just fuck off? I'm going to be brutally honest here, even if that question was not directed to me. Yes, maybe you should

• Shouldn't have listened to those who told me to come back.

Okay I don't really see a purpose anymore. I'm leaving the thread. Thank you guys for the good times I had on here with you all, its been a pleasure. In a while maybe I will post in other places, but I'm done for with The Mega Thread. See ya.

• I walked into a strip club in Gta 5 with an M4a1, Two minutes late... Six stars acquired what do think I did with that M4 inside the club? >:)

• I loved the first game, if this is true then my happiness level just went up about 50 points.

@Markd4547 Not mine but this gets me hyped! Concept artist for Naughty Dog says this is just "fan-art" but TLOU 2 might be coming!

• Yes?

Wanna hear a secret?

• K, bye. You know I won 't miss you.

k gais imma leav 'til christmas bai

• She's for sure a better friend too.

papai46 posted: »

You're a really shitty friend choosing the girl you like that will never like back over a good friend.

• I am bad with goodbyes so I am not going to say one. I just hope it turns out to be as you expected it to be.

Okay I don't really see a purpose anymore. I'm leaving the thread. Thank you guys for the good times I had on here with you all, its been a pleasure. In a while maybe I will post in other places, but I'm done for with The Mega Thread. See ya.

• Lonelyness....

SO Who's still here?

• Most of us are, but don 't tell him that, he will think we are lying.

so jealy of your artistic ability ;_;

• I tell him that all the time.

Thanks Mark but you're too kind lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.