The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You are bad at leaving till Christmas. Just trowing that out there.

Hi

• I'm only here to post music.

blueneon posted: »

You are bad at leaving till Christmas. Just trowing that out there.

• You replied to what I said, so technicly that is not only music.

Alt text

I'm only here to post music.

• I find it really funny that whenever I see your art, they've got a hoodie on.

JonGon posted: »

This always happens to me... I start off good then I have no clue what I'm doing half way. I might finish this but idk. @markd4547

• edited December 2014

I got most of my stuff done so I decided to come back and...

Alt text

I found out everyone's been arguing each other again last night and leaving again over stupid stuff. Everyone involved needs to learn how to cool down and stop because if you keep going things like this happens. And it looks just like how Clementine's group in S2 fell apart. sigh Kids.

• We're so happy, even when we're smiling out of fear.

I got most of my stuff done so I decided to come back and... I found out everyone's been arguing each other again last night and leav

• edited December 2014

Tobi, come on, don 't be like that. :c

I got most of my stuff done so I decided to come back and... I found out everyone's been arguing each other again last night and leav

• It's a lot harder on me since I'm the adult of the house and I gotta watch over all the little ones. And I can't help but notice when I'm not present for a little while shit hits the fan.

Tobi, come on, don 't be like that. :c

• I don't think many would agree. Sorry. :P

We're so happy, even when we're smiling out of fear.

• It's all fine Tobi, it's all nice and dandy now.

It's a lot harder on me since I'm the adult of the house and I gotta watch over all the little ones. And I can't help but notice when I'm not present for a little while shit hits the fan.

• You can 't keep blaming yourself for our misatkes though.

It's a lot harder on me since I'm the adult of the house and I gotta watch over all the little ones. And I can't help but notice when I'm not present for a little while shit hits the fan.

• Let's leave the past behind us.

I don't think many would agree. Sorry. :P

• edited December 2014

No... it's not completely my fault.... How did we get here? Sitting in the lounge.... leaned against my chair... sore like hell.... but still here. When so many of my friends are gone... for no good reason... And I couldn't do anything to stop it. Most we set out with just gone... Tony, Ana, Rachelle and Rachel, Maddi, Matt, and many more... Just gone. It doesn't make any sense.

Alt text

You can 't keep blaming yourself for our misatkes though.

• :O

I'm nawt ur frund? :c

No... it's not completely my fault.... How did we get here? Sitting in the lounge.... leaned against my chair... sore like hell.... but stil

• edited December 2014

Ehehe of course you are. I just meant the ones that left.

:O I'm nawt ur frund? :c

• Well, as you said, you couldn 't o anything about it. You cna 't blame yourself for something you were not able to do or not to do. Stop, it won 't do anyone any good.

No... it's not completely my fault.... How did we get here? Sitting in the lounge.... leaned against my chair... sore like hell.... but stil

• I was going to leave, I only came back because I saw your post.

Ehehe of course you are. I just meant the ones that left.

• Woah, really?! Shit... I, uh, thank you!

Alt text

I was going to leave, I only came back because I saw your post.

• edited December 2014

Found this DA and thought it was pretty cool.

Alt text

Mass Effect Korra

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ZSZFwVqqc&feature=youtu.be

• Alt text

Found this DA and thought it was pretty cool. Mass Effect Korra

• Alt text

• Alt text

• edited December 2014
  • Yo, @SweetPeaClem @BlueNeon and whoever else loves cute shit.

Alt text

• Alt text

Yo, @SweetPeaClem @BlueNeon and whoever else loves cute shit.

• That gif looks like me and my sister.

Woah, really?! Shit... I, uh, thank you!

• Hopefully it was just 12/13/14 fucking with some people Hopefully

• Yes! Airplane! is good too.

Giraffehat posted: »

This move is amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMn9gvTgMFg

• Surely you can't be serious.

CodPatrol posted: »

Yes! Airplane! is good too.

• Found this DA and thought it was pretty cool. Mass Effect Korra

• Damn Right, Hopefully people can make up their minds and last night it was just 12/13/14 fucking with them....

I get off the forum for one night. And... How many people left? Like four or five? I am sick and tired of this. Are you going to leave or no

• I get off the forum for one night. And... How many people left? Like four or five? I am sick and tired of this. Are you going to leave or not? Make a decision. I'm tired of my heart being ripped in half every time someone says they're leaving. I understand something's going on, and I don't know what, but it's getting to a point where I don't want to be here anymore, but I'm not leaving, I've already made my choice. It's time to make yours.

• I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

Giraffehat posted: »

Surely you can't be serious.

• edited December 2014

9/10 will bang... And buy of course!

• Alt text

This is the people who take a break but come back.

I get off the forum for one night. And... How many people left? Like four or five? I am sick and tired of this. Are you going to leave or no

• Killed somebody? No. I killed everybody in the club! Why you may ask? because in real life I'm very nice but when I play GTA I'm a total scumbag to every body and besides strip clubs suck, if only I could bring an M4 inside a club in real life. When I tried to go in it said "No weapons allowed in the club" I was like "Fuck that shit!" and I started firing inside... I think I killed over 200 people in 20 minutes which include civilians,strippers,bouncers, cops and the SWAT teams. Like I said... Me in reality=Nice guy
    Me in GTA= Biggest douche on the planet that has ever existed.

• What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

This is the people who take a break but come back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.