The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I have woken far too early.

• I ate too much bacon.

Though can one eat too much bacon? To bacon or not to bacon...

Alt text

• FUCK YOU.... (JK)

Alt text

I'M OLD SCHOOL!

Markd4547 posted: »

You use EXPLORER are you a caveman or something lol

• Get some sleep, Woody.

Sleep is gud.

I have woken far too early.

• To bacon!

I ate too much bacon. Though can one eat too much bacon? To bacon or not to bacon...

• edited June 2014

Wanna read comments from an a**hole called Lemoncakes?

456TheSouhail: Press " Show " for a long happy story , Now for real , All of that for Alvin ? '_'

Ohyoupokedme: He started it.

Thousands of Angry Ghosts (AKA Lemoncakes): didzu rike it?

456TheSouhail: No seriously guys , make a peace and forget all of that , you are just act like two kids , let's forget this would you .. ?

Ohyoupokedme: The guy is a troll. He wont apologize. I forgive him for now, though.

Thousands of Angry Ghosts: Does your little cousin forgive you for the time you molested her while she slept, like you admitted to on the TTG official forums?

What a d*ckface.

• Tobi-kun! :D Hugs and gives skittles

VAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-CHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3

• So my bacon cooking shall continue!

And I found this picture, it gave me courage too.

Alt text

To bacon!

• Believe me, I've tried. Sleeping isn't easy for me. =(

Get some sleep, Woody. Sleep is gud.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

You actually use explorer that wasn't a joke let me laugh harder

HAHHAAHAAHEE You think CAPLOCKS can defeat me? Admirable but mistaken now install Chrome and we never speak of this again :) Bring it

FUCK YOU.... (JK) I'M OLD SCHOOL!

• I'm just making sure, but you didn't admit to something like that, right?

Wanna read comments from an a**hole called Lemoncakes? 456TheSouhail: Press " Show " for a long happy story , Now for real , All of that

• NO WAY GRINGO!

Rafoli posted: »

They say you should scroll back to your oldest notifications until you're done with them. Good luck with that.

• I admitted that I licked her foot once while she slept. That's hardly molesting. It was in the "tell your biggest secret" thread.

I'm just making sure, but you didn't admit to something like that, right?

• CUTEST. HUG. EVER!!!!!

Fine, come here.

• edited June 2014

..... LORI?!!!!!! T-DOG?!!!!!! ANDREA??!!!!!!

THE GHOSTS AMONG US!

thought it was cool...

• One question a lot of people are gettin' banned why?

• I KNEW YOU WILL BE AWAKE SO EARLY XD

I have woken far too early.

• TREIFA!

I ate too much bacon. Though can one eat too much bacon? To bacon or not to bacon...

• Oh, alright....Yeah, I wouldn't call that molesting.

I admitted that I licked her foot once while she slept. That's hardly molesting. It was in the "tell your biggest secret" thread.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah, I'm to blame for like 30%

How you doin' Poplee?

poplee posted: »

checking the forum to see if episode 4 was released but instead saw this thread has 800 new comment Mind=BLOWN

• edited June 2014

When people stare at what I'm doing, ESPECIALLY LAST NIGHT ON GTA! Fuck! You would've hear how annoyed I was if I figured how to get the mic working. My bro and sis kept staring over to my direction at the screen and freaking out whenever I do something. When people look at my direction it freaks me out. I don't like that kind of attention.

THAT'S JUST AN EXAMPLE. THERE'S MANY.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Do any of you have pet peeves? I have 2. 1) I hate when kids make their hands a circle to then put it in front of their eyes and think

• Adorable little spiders!

Alt text

• Who's banned now?

One question a lot of people are gettin' banned why?

• Hueahueahueahueahueahueahueahueahueahue

NO WAY GRINGO!

edited June 2014

LOL, wtf?

You have a foot fetish? I still think it's kinda weird that you enjoyed it, since it's still your cousin after all 0______0

Whatever, Rigtail's "secret" in that thread is WAY weirder imo.

I admitted that I licked her foot once while she slept. That's hardly molesting. It was in the "tell your biggest secret" thread.

• I was talking to the Mods and with all new features they can track users better and were able to catch up with users misbehaving before they were able to do something. All the flags were not working for a while then once started working again all the flagged posts got sent to the Mods and they found out lots of stuff they missed before

• O.O Never happened to me... yet.

Is it just me or did i not know this comes to your notifications...

• I don't think you want to know. XD

Is it just me or do I wonder were it goes when their sitting down? Meh probably just me. o_o

• Don't mean to be rude, but:

Alt text

• Who? I don't see any bans.... hehehe.. smiles awkwardly

they're watching us...

edited June 2014

Now I will feel a little worse when I punch him into the wall.

Seriously though this is ugly as all hell... :/

Adorable little spiders!

• XD I'M DYING RAF XD

Don't mean to be rude, but:

• THIS CONVO REMINDS ME OF WHEN ELLIE LOOKED AT THAT MAGAZINE IN THE LAST OF US. XD

LMFAOOOO oh my god what is this conversation

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Smiles Oh ho, what great people those moderators are, they'd never ban anyone or spy on us.... Tiny Whisper Is it working?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Who? I don't see any bans.... hehehe.. smiles awkwardly . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're watching us...

• You didn't know I had a foot fetish? I figured half the forum would have known by now XD

AWESOMEO posted: »

LOL, wtf? You have a foot fetish? I still think it's kinda weird that you enjoyed it, since it's still your cousin after all 0______0 Whatever, Rigtail's "secret" in that thread is WAY weirder imo.

• edited June 2014

Rif Raf, what are you doin?

Rif Raf...

Stahp...

Don't mean to be rude, but:

• NEVER WEAR JOGGING PANTS IF YOU GET ONE! BELIEVE ME!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, it's easy to hide it when sitting down, but when standing up there is no way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.