The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited March 2016

Before you can be ready to date, you first have to have your life set. As that way you'll have something to offer!

• If haven't finished school - do it! If don't have your high school diploma, or a GED, you're gonna find it almost impossible to find work.

• After you finish school, get a job.

• After you've saved enough money, get a car, though I would recommend a truck - as they're a lot more multiversal. And learn how to do as much of the maintenance work yourself, as it's a lot cheaper to do it yourself, as opposed to paying to have someone to do it. Plus, what if you're in a situation where you can't get someone to come out and fix your truck, what're you gonna do?

• After you have saved money, and have gotten use to paying your own bills, at least some of them, look into buying your own place. Again learn to do as much as the maintenance work yourself, especially if you buy a house, because again it'll be much cheaper to do it yourself.

Now mind you, this gonna take years to accomplish, but it is well worth it. Of course even after doing this, it doesn't mean you're necessarily ready to date. It's important to be financially set, but you also have to be emotionally ready as well.

In the meantime while you're accomplishing these things, don't worry about it. Worrying about it is going to make you uptight, and it's gonna make your interactions with women worse.

Plus if you project an easy-going attitude, you'll actually attract women. Because if you try to hard, you're gonna seem desperate and insecure, and neither one is attractive.

So just relax. Be the best version of yourself. And don't worry!

I wanna have a relationship before I die but I'm too suck. Pls help

• Buy a cat.

• Okay, fuck you, too.

@Wolfenus54 Fuck you

• So, I've seen a lot of bands live. Well over a hundred. The best live band in there was probably Twisted Sister believe it or not. A great live band. It's just too bad they aren't all with us anymore and the rest of them don't really get along.

• Details :P

Are you a guy or girl? and are you looking for a guy or a girl?

• edited March 2016

My little sister -who's like 4- told me to fuck off...

It hasn't been the worst she's said but I'm still surprised.

• I'm laughing so hard right now imagining the situation XD

And the funny part is, I'm playing Enya - Only Time in the background, poor you!

lottii-lu posted: »

My little sister -who's like 4- told me to fuck off... It hasn't been the worst she's said but I'm still surprised.

• I'm joking lmao

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, fuck you, too.

• If that wasn't the worst your little sister said, then I'm worried about what was.

My little sister -who's like 4- told me to fuck off... It hasn't been the worst she's said but I'm still surprised.

• And you should be too. I don't even know where she's got them from to be honest.

RichWalk23 posted: »

If that wasn't the worst your little sister said, then I'm worried about what was.

• Being an uncle of a seven year old, I can understand. My niece never swore, as far as I know, and I'd be worried if she started swearing anytime soon for any reason.

And you should be too. I don't even know where she's got them from to be honest.

• If you're female, all you have to do is walk up to any guy and say, "Hi, I'm available for anything you want to do to me," and you're all set.

Oh, you want a good relationship? You should have said.

You know there's a gazillion things online that offer tips and help you find someone. And it turns out most of them don't work, and you wind up with the person you really want to be with as a total fluke. Your time will come.

• One mom I know told me that some of her 1-year-old's first words were "oh sit!" That got the mom worried about what she was saying around the kid.

• I just found out that I am user number @1313. Really. I don't know if Telltale was trying to send me a message when they converted over to the new forum software, and I only now just got it, or if I just got "lucky." I know it isn't based on when you signed up, because user number @1 started four years after I did, and it's clearly not based on alphabetical order of username, and my email address starts with a "j" so it's probably not that, either.

It's too bad user number tagging doesn't really work to notify someone, or I could suggest it as a handy shortcut. ("Want to tag me in a post, but WarpSpeed is just way too long to type? Try 1313!")

• Yeah it's a shame that doesn't work really. I people number tag me -due to dashes not working at all- and I don't get notified at all.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I just found out that I am user number @1313. Really. I don't know if Telltale was trying to send me a message when they converted over to

• enter link description here

What did you do?

• Yeah, it is annoying. Sometimes I will us the link and make it look I like I tagged them but only takes them to their profile.

Yeah it's a shame that doesn't work really. I people number tag me -due to dashes not working at all- and I don't get notified at all.

• I'm glad this could help someone, I guess.

I'll be milking horses when a zombie apocolypse breaks out, thanks.

• Do you think I didn't know that? lel

I'm joking lmao

• Yes I thought you didn't know that since you're a retarded motherfucker.

Do you think I didn't know that? lel

• Wow rude af.

Yes I thought you didn't know that since you're a retarded motherfucker.

• :)))

Wow rude af.

• Goddamn it, Fappy.

Um, whoops. I think I hanged out with Eryka too much.

• Humans.

Johro posted: »

It's part of being a mammal. You can milk dogs, cats, mice....

• U fockin wot m9? 1v1 me in roblox

Goddamn it, Fappy. Um, whoops. I think I hanged out with Eryka too much.

• Minecraft > Roblox

ZapThroat posted: »

U fockin wot m9? 1v1 me in roblox

• Zap > u

Minecraft > Roblox

• Everyone in the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You

<3

Zap > u

• Spring yay.... Still really cold in California.:'(

SPRING YAAAAS ITS SO WARM AMD COMFORTABLE BYE BYE COLD UR A FUCKBOY

• Best life advice ever! Lel

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Before you can be ready to date, you first have to have your life set. As that way you'll have something to offer! * If haven't finishe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Humans.

• ZapThroat posted: »

I'm laughing so hard right now imagining the situation XD And the funny part is, I'm playing Enya - Only Time in the background, poor you!

• So you're saying any serial killer alive in the world today is better than me? Haha ok.

Everyone in the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You

• kys

Everyone in the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You

• edited March 2016

[removed]

• edited March 2016

[removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.