The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, other people already found that about a week or so ago and discussed it.

Acheive250 posted: »

Okay then, well... On the EB Games listing of TWD S3 it says this: "Continuing the emotionally powerful story-telling seen in Seasons One

• AChicken posted: »

Spookalicious

• Man, this new PC is awesome. It's so fast!

• Oh okay, Thanks.

Yeah, other people already found that about a week or so ago and discussed it.

• You came back too late. The wolf is no where to be seen, and the historian is dead. The mods have gone crazy, banning any one who questions them. There has been a secret underground alliance, but I believe Dojo is cracking down on them. The ones who run for it are killed without question. This comment won't stay for long. They change what we say, they NEVER want us to let anyone know, because there's a chance of them escaping. I don't know if you being here would of changed our fates, but it's too late now to know.

But seriously, welcome back.

Hey I'm back, if anyone cares

• Y O U
    K N O W
    T O O
    M U C H

RhysAndLee posted: »

You came back too late. The wolf is no where to be seen, and the historian is dead. The mods have gone crazy, banning any one who questions

• I just want to say, sometimes OBS is an excellent software, but sometimes it's a gigantic piece of shit.
    Like, I just spent an hour and a half recording Minecraft: Story Mode, and then OBS decided to record it all grainy and make it stutter every 10 seconds, when my PC remained at 60fps for the whole time, at highest settings. I even had OBS in 64-bit mode! Frustrating as hell.

• Sooooooooooo idk why I did that I'm just bored

Bored

• So I learned something interesting today. I was watching the second episode of Batman Unmasked, I was listening to what Zack Keller was saying, and I began thinking that his voice sounds awfully familiar. I did some searching and I found out why, he was the voice of Blue in the animated web series Dick Figures. Not only that, but he was the co-creator and writer for the series as well, and now he's a writer for Telltale, that's pretty awesome.

• Ah, okay. No one's a nobody, because everyone is unique. They can be who they want to be. Difference is never wrong. etc. etc.
    I'm probably not really making sense here, but yes, I do get your point about this song. I don't watch nor have I ever seen an episode of Gumball, so the first thing that stood out to me was the animation style. Sorry if it took me a while to latch on to your point.

I didn't mean the animation was bad or anything, I was just saying that pointing out the animation's quality at this point would be like poi

• Man, I'm just a big ol useless cunt.

• I'm willing to bet that this statement is not accurate.

Man, I'm just a big ol useless cunt.

• I just heard the news about Terry Jones and am pretty sad about it. Terry Jones was the Monty Python member whom did most of the directing as well.

• You'd lose quite a bit of money on that bet.

Johro posted: »

I'm willing to bet that this statement is not accurate.

• Well, for one, I am doubtful that you are a set of women's genitals and two, I'm sure you have some merit. Even Bernie Lomax made a decent doorstop. I bet we could find something.

You'd lose quite a bit of money on that bet.

• Well you're right on one thing, I am most certainly not women's genitals. As for something or merit, good luck with that. I've been looking since I was 5 and I still can't find anything.

Well, for one, I am doubtful that you are a set of women's genitals and two, I'm sure you have some merit. Even Bernie Lomax made a decent doorstop. I bet we could find something.

• Chances are pretty good that you can reach things without assistance that I can't. There's also the fact that you have a decent grasp of spelling and grammar. Sadly, that is becoming increasingly more rare.

Well you're right on one thing, I am most certainly not women's genitals. As for something or merit, good luck with that. I've been looking since I was 5 and I still can't find anything.

• As in metaphorically reach goals or reach things from high places? Because I'm the shortest member of my family and I'm hardly even good at any of my skills or goals.

I mean, I don't think you can give much merit to common sense, decent grammar and spelling is always an absolute. I used to think otherwise 2 years ago, but 2 years ago I was a pretty big cunt. Not as big of a cunt as I am now, but a dumber cunt.

Chances are pretty good that you can reach things without assistance that I can't. There's also the fact that you have a decent grasp of spelling and grammar. Sadly, that is becoming increasingly more rare.

• Yeah, I meant literally reach. I'm 5'2" and can't reach shit. I sure can give merit to common sense and grammar. Social media has taught me that people whom have grown up with me, had the same education, got roughly the same grades and are about the same age, do not necessarily have the same command of the English language.

As in metaphorically reach goals or reach things from high places? Because I'm the shortest member of my family and I'm hardly even good at

• This is news to me

I just heard the news about Terry Jones and am pretty sad about it. Terry Jones was the Monty Python member whom did most of the directing as well.

• He's not dead, but he's very quickly losing himself if he hasn't already. Sad.

This is news to me

• Holy shit "a severe variant of dementia" his poor family.

The way I see it dementia must be harder to cope with then death because they are there in body but not in spirit it must be so hard to come to terms with :(

He's not dead, but he's very quickly losing himself if he hasn't already. Sad.

• I have returned.

• Holy shit it's only been 3000000 years. Welcome back my dude.

I have returned.

• enter image description here

I've been good mate, though have a horrible cold atm. Much been happening? You alright?

Holy shit it's only been 3000000 years. Welcome back my dude.

• Did myself a bit of quick drawing

enter image description here

• Not much has happened with me. Nah I'm not alright, but I hope you've been doing well! Other than that cold of course.

I've been good mate, though have a horrible cold atm. Much been happening? You alright?

• Looks awesome!

Did myself a bit of quick drawing

• Maybe telltale talk being moved to the top wasn't a good idea.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Sooooooooooo idk why I did that I'm just bored Bored

• edited September 2016

Yo! : D

How was your vacation/trip?

I have returned.

• So during my down time I've taken up on reading one of those Naruto novels I've gotten; Kakashi's Story. It's been a long time since I've actually read anything Naruto related since the Gaiden chapters.

I'm like two chapters in and there's certainly a different tone to it, it's darker toned like the Blood Prison movie. And speaking of that, apparently the movie is canon cause the villain, Mui, and the prison, Hozuki Castle is referenced in chapter 1. Just... uh, how the heck does Blood Prison possibly fit in the timeline, it interferes with so many things! @_@ Oh well, I'm still enjoying it but that reference irked me a lot. lol

• What down time? did something happen, I was away for sometime.
    BTW I hate it when stuff happens that inerferes with the timeline while making it a mess LOL know the feeling

So during my down time I've taken up on reading one of those Naruto novels I've gotten; Kakashi's Story. It's been a long time since I've ac

• Anyone here play Star Trek Online on PS4?

• Wow, from Dick Figures to Batman, that's what i call a step forward!

So I learned something interesting today. I was watching the second episode of Batman Unmasked, I was listening to what Zack Keller was sayi

• edited September 2016

After reading through whole TWD S3 Ep1 Waiting thread... I feel like the youngin' I once was when I first participated in S2 waiting threads. Honey... I'm home.

• Down time as in just lazing about.

And yup, I'm confused about it. xD My only explanation is that it did happen but not how the movie presented it.

joshua007 posted: »

What down time? did something happen, I was away for sometime. BTW I hate it when stuff happens that inerferes with the timeline while making it a mess LOL know the feeling

• My brother does. He's been playing it a lot. xD

I've been considering playing it though.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Anyone here play Star Trek Online on PS4?

• It's quite fun, at least when you're on ground and shooting things, I personally don't find the ship parts as fun. The character creation is really detailed.

My brother does. He's been playing it a lot. xD I've been considering playing it though.

• Yeah it was a good one. Other than long car journeys and this killer cold I have it was all good.

Yo! : D How was your vacation/trip?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.