The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thank you so much! :-D

Acheive250 posted: »

Welcome back! I missed having a happy, lovely person around!

• I knew this place would come to destruction...anyways thank you!

RhysAndLee posted: »

You came back too late. The wolf is no where to be seen, and the historian is dead. The mods have gone crazy, banning any one who questions

• enter image description here

Ay b0ss. Good to have you back.

• I used the AdvancedCapes mod.

Well you ARE a BeyondEnder...Man (or is it the dragon?) Anyway, how did you get that?

• Now I can find you and stalk you. Thank you!

() This is my school, and I also a glimpse of myself at 0:47.

• Ah the "hey nice to meet you check out my youtube channel before I never post here again". No thanks.

Bashare posted: »

So hello guys, i am new in the forum and i heard that we can speak anything we want, whatever is in our minds Lately playing Batman: The

• I think people are bit too rushed to hate on Jim Cameron, Roland Emmerich and Michael Bay.
    While they are pretty much responsible for the modern cookie cutter summer blockbuster,
    Aliens, Stargate and The Rock are pretty great movies. They're better directors than producers to me.

• edited September 2016

enter image description here

Who let me use YouTube.

• yeah if i've lost money I dont really wanna go back, i'll look around the internet and see what I can find

Kenny726 posted: »

Well, that sucks. I've ordered so many times from that website without a bad experience, but different sellers equal different service. Or you know, the difference between getting a nice shirt or wasting $25. Sorry I couldn't help.

• Or maybe it was just apart of our scheme to get people confused for our own personal enjoyment

Shh, don't them our EVIL secret.

Or maybe it was just apart of our scheme to get people confused for our own personal enjoyment, because we all know moderators take great joy in users have the most minor of inconveniences.

• Good luck!

yeah if i've lost money I dont really wanna go back, i'll look around the internet and see what I can find

• That is such a beautiful, heart-wrenching, and awe-inspiring final scene. It'll provoke great emotion from the audience, no doubt about it. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

WarpSpeed posted: »

"Suddenly giant koalas descended from the sky, and mistaking everyone for eucalyptus leaves, ate them all. The End."

• And Stalk me you shall my friend :).

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Now I can find you and stalk you. Thank you!

• Eating cereal at 3PM because why the fuck not

• edited September 2016

^
    exactly me

except it's 4pm right now and i'm eating honey cheerios

TheFurryOne posted: »

Eating cereal at 3PM because why the fuck not

• Thank you. :D

Brodester08 posted: »

Welcome back

• Thank you. :)

Welcome back

• RIP Jose Fernandez, pitcher for the Miami Marlins. One of the best pitchers in the game today and such a promising career tragically cut short. My thought and prayers are with his family.

• whats the song at 0:11 i like that

() This is my school, and I also a glimpse of myself at 0:47.

• I eat cereal throughout the whole day (Sometimes)

TheFurryOne posted: »

Eating cereal at 3PM because why the fuck not

• Ah okay, They also released those capes for free on the console edition.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I used the AdvancedCapes mod.

• edited September 2016

Hey, is there anyone here that's on PSN/SEN and would like to add me? (Wait, is this against the rules?)

• Shyalaman's The Last Airbender is better than this crap!

Now that is just damn impossible, you're being way too hard on yourself.

Kenny726 posted: »

I don't know what to do about this fanfiction that I started a few months ago. It was my first attempt at fanfiction, and because of that ha

• Fighting against my damn health Insurance company, which sucks. But otherwise things are good.

Hey! Pretty good, and you?

• Don't worry - it's fine.

Hey, is there anyone here that's on PSN/SEN and would like to add me? (Wait, is this against the rules?)

• I had forgotten how long it's been since I've seen the Bee Movie.

• Darude-Sandstorm.

whats the song at 0:11 i like that

• Your mother.

papai46 posted: »

Who are you?

• Nice meme.

Your mother.

• edited September 2016

[enter link description here]

Is it bad that I enjoy the intros to AHS so much?

• Season 3 of Rosario+Vampire please haha

• I missed you, too.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

WB DUDE I MISSED YA

• That might have been a little extreme, admittedly. At least my story hasn't given anyone PTSD. I just don't understand why I'm having so much trouble with this. I write all the time, and I'm usually okay with my work. It's not great, but it's usually acceptable. Of course the first thing I decide to post online happens to be arguably the worst thing I've written in the past few years. I'm guessing the fact that I'm sharing with others is causing me to get a little more tense, which is causing me to overlook these glaring issues.

Shyalaman's The Last Airbender is better than this crap! Now that is just damn impossible, you're being way too hard on yourself.

• edited September 2016

[removed]

Shyalaman's The Last Airbender is better than this crap! Now that is just damn impossible, you're being way too hard on yourself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.