The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I dunno, there are a few songs out there that I think I'd prefer to listen to styrofoam squeaking over....

Johro posted: »

I never appreciate music more than when I'm listening to styrofoam squeaking. O.O I can not handle that. I'd rather listen to the worst song ever.

• I think I'm gonna do a harry potter and the cursed child review because the book is absolute shit.
    But there are 20 minute rant videos so I might pass it

• enter image description here

Suddenly I'm starting to find bats cute.. Well now.

• edited October 2016

Ken and Hideyoshi from Tokyo Ghoul! (my phone doesnt picture it well)

enter image description here

• Damn that is some amazing artwork!

Ken and Hideyoshi from Tokyo Ghoul! (my phone doesnt picture it well)

• Cross posting this from the Batman forums:

BATMAN Episode 1 - Free on Steam now through November 7th

http://store.steampowered.com/app/498240/

I have heard that Episode 1 of Batman - The Telltale Series is free on Steam, now through November 7th, 2016. (Thanks to @Poogers555 for telling me via PM).

On the Steam Store Page for Batman - The Telltale Series, scroll down below the purchase section into the info section, and you will see a separate area on the Steam Store Description for a free download of Episode 1. The whole Season Pass is also 15% off.

• And then the game will be gone from my library on November 7th?

Cross posting this from the Batman forums: http://store.steampowered.com/app/498240/ I have heard that Episode 1 of Batman - The T

• Suits me. I assume that the first episode will remain free in your library since Telltale have done free downloads of first episodes before, and timed free play events on Steam are usually only for the weekend. However, it can't hurt for someone to try and reach out to Telltale on social media for clarification.

And then the game will be gone from my library on November 7th?

• If I had to guess the game would just lock after November 7th because you cant buy individual episodes on steam, if you completely buy it after November 7th though, Im guessing you'd probably still need to pay the full $25, but you'd probably keep your save.

And then the game will be gone from my library on November 7th?

• I'm eating fried chicken.

• I'm eating cereal.

I'm eating fried chicken.

• What kind of cereal?

Acheive250 posted: »

I'm eating cereal.

• edited October 2016

Sort of like Coco Pops, except these are Organic!

What kind of fried chicken? KFC?

What kind of cereal?

• It's from Food Lion.

Sort of like Coco Pops, except these are Organic! What kind of fried chicken? KFC?

• Never heard of it.

It's from Food Lion.

• Oh. Then I'll just say it's from a grocery store.

Never heard of it.

• edited October 2016

Wow... Who would've thought we'd be talking about fried chicken to pass time waiting for TWD S3...

Oh. Then I'll just say it's from a grocery store.

• Did you know KFC Japan is trying pizza with a "fried chicken" crust?

Wow... Who would've thought we'd be talking about fried chicken to pass time waiting for TWD S3...

• No I didn't.

I don't eat at KFC.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Did you know KFC Japan is trying pizza with a "fried chicken" crust?

• That KFC fried chicken pizza looks pretty gross.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Did you know KFC Japan is trying pizza with a "fried chicken" crust?

• edited October 2016

I agree.

That KFC fried chicken pizza looks pretty gross.

• Rides the metal monster
    Breathing smoke and fire
    Closing in with vengeance soaring high

• Will it actually function this time or will I just end up getting even more pissed at Telltale?

Cross posting this from the Batman forums: http://store.steampowered.com/app/498240/ I have heard that Episode 1 of Batman - The T

• He...is...the Painkiller.
    This...is...the Painkiller.

Johro posted: »

Rides the metal monster Breathing smoke and fire Closing in with vengeance soaring high ♪

• Finally... The moment I've been waiting for since May 2006. Final Fantasy XV has gone Gold.

Nearly 1 month left. T~T

• KH 1.5 + KH 2.5 coming to PS4 in 60FPS, in 2017.

You know, I wonder why they are bothering to make KH3 for the XB1, considering neither the original versions or remasters are on any of the XB consoles. They're not even putting the prologue, 0.2, on it.

• Get the squad ready

MichaelBP posted: »

Finally... The moment I've been waiting for since May 2006. Final Fantasy XV has gone Gold. Nearly 1 month left. T~T

• Me reading ''huh what no wait for PS4 just what?'' Looks it up on the internet
    OMFG STOP THIS BULLSHIT STOP THIS!

KH 1.5 + KH 2.5 coming to PS4 in 60FPS, in 2017. You know, I wonder why they are bothering to make KH3 for the XB1, considering neith

• I've found it weird how SE has either not announced or confirmed any game for the XB1.FF XII, NieR Automata, World of FF, KH 2.8, etc. Not even FFVII is a sure thing. It's been like this since the new CEO took over.

joshua007 posted: »

Me reading ''huh what no wait for PS4 just what?'' Looks it up on the internet OMFG STOP THIS BULLSHIT STOP THIS!

• edited October 2016

Get the squad ready for the night when all comes to naught.

Get the squad ready

• edited October 2016

Not for Xbox is one of the worst parts about this! to fully understand KH3 and expierence it you need to play the previous installments!
    To get the full expierence for KH3 you need to plat the previous installments- KH 2.8 director

So... Why not remaster this for the XBOX fans? They just want to save money hell if the original remaster team is behind this THIS BULLSHIT they are supposed to work on KH3 with the FF15 team after they finished their game and work as one team... on 3 BUT NO!

I make a hitler video about this shit!
    BTW I upvoted your comment ^-^

I've found it weird how SE has either not announced or confirmed any game for the XB1.FF XII, NieR Automata, World of FF, KH 2.8, etc. Not even FFVII is a sure thing. It's been like this since the new CEO took over.

• Yep, the KH series is overall really harsh for newcomers, considering how convoluted the story has become after 2. There's no way they can understand all these unresolved plot oints without playing the previous games, and watching the movies of 358/2 Days, RE:Coded and X Back Cover (if they don't want to bother with the original games).

I guess they were looking at the japanese market? Xbox consoles sell like shit compared to Sony and Nintendo's consoles in Japan. Hell, the japanese release of KH3 on the XB1 might've been cancelled, seing as it was pulled from the jpn XBox store.

Actually once FF XV comes out, that team, Business Divisioon 2, won't be helping out the KH3 team. They're going to be working on the singleplayer and multiplayer expansions for FFXV. Tabata would also like to create a patch that takes full advantage of the PS4 Pro and make a PC port that takes full adavntage of the Luminous Engine, considering they had to downgrade stuff because of the og PS4 and especially XB1 (just look at the res difference, 756p to 900p on XB1, and 900p to 1080p on PS4). And if the easter egg in the new "Omen" trailer for XV is to be believed, they are also hiring for a new project.

joshua007 posted: »

Not for Xbox is one of the worst parts about this! to fully understand KH3 and expierence it you need to play the previous installments! To

• So it appears the new Avenged Sevenfold album has been leaked online. While they were supposed to have a huge announcement tonight where it was expected they would announce the release date of the album, rumor is that it's supposed to be officially released tomorrow. Which would be fucking awesome, here I was thinking it wouldn't be out until December or early 2017.

• Umm I just got a collateral quick aim double headshot on battlefield 1... Wtf and omg

• Do any of you peeps have a PS3 and the games I'm gonna mention below? Because I'm bored as shit and trying to procrastinate.

Games I Have:

• Dark Souls II
    • Modern Warfare 2
    • PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale
    • Resistance 2
  • I think I have PlayStation All Stars : Battle Royale on PS Vita.

Do any of you peeps have a PS3 and the games I'm gonna mention below? Because I'm bored as shit and trying to procrastinate. Games I Have: * Dark Souls II * Modern Warfare 2 * PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale * Resistance 2

• If only I had a Vita then. RIP

TheFurryOne posted: »

I think I have PlayStation All Stars : Battle Royale on PS Vita.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.