The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hey, don't worry about it man. We all make mistakes, and it's all good. And I do hope you stay positive, after all that's kind of what we need these days.

AronDracula posted: »

Thanks. I really need to stay positive, I just hate myself from the past so I dont wanna talk about it, hopefully I won't make the same mistake

• That was random :\

BeyondEnder posted: »

Facebook sucks.

• Lol I remember how cringworthy the dialogue was in Silent Hill 1. There was like a one-second gap between each sentence.

And I don't even know if people use anxious to describe excitement in Australia that much. My dad and a few other people I know use it that way.

(in Silent Hill 2 it's apparently impossible to see in the dark at times) Oh hoh hoh hohh. That is the LEAST of that shithole's prob

welcome back

• Whats on my mind?...

TWD ANF!!!

(Was really more supposed to be a test if my phone worked on this site)

• It's that time of the year. I have created a perfect avatar. A done looking Zeref with a little hat

• Thx :D

Welcome back

Welcome back, man!

• A few days ago, I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984), I loved it and became my favourite horror movie.

• edited December 2016

The device in which the forum isn't working properly is an iPad running on iOS 9 and using Safari.

Some of the impediments that I'm experiencing include not being able to access profiles, other users' and mine; not being able to post, comment nor like; and not being able to compose private messages. I do not see the feed bell, but I never did see it beforehand, either.

It is just as being a lurker, except I am notified when threads have new comments, and I cannot log out of my account.

I am currently browsing on Chrome/Windows, and not encountering any issues. Which browser/device are you using, and what are some of the par

• Good problem to have! :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm currently taking quite many art commissions and I'm not completely sure how to feel about it. I'm not by any means a famous artist :P bu

• Confirmed. Edge has no sign-in link, Firefox works fine.

Johro posted: »

Edge has no place to sign in. I just checked that. Opera works fine.

• Lol I remember how cringworthy the dialogue was in Silent Hill 1. There was like a one-second gap between each sentence.

"And just where do you think you're going?"

"I've got to find my daughter! She's out there somewhere!"

"It's dangerous, you know."

"All the more reason for me to find her!"

Lol I remember how cringworthy the dialogue was in Silent Hill 1. There was like a one-second gap between each sentence. And I don't even

• So I have bit of an important question that I feel I should ask as soon as possible. Ok so I think I mentioned yesterday that I was thinking about having a partner for my manga. That partner I need is to help do the grayscale and hatching/crosshatching of my pages (Paint Tool Sai or Photoshop required, since this is a digital manga) so I can go straight on making a new page of lineart while I continue writing the story and do the speech bubbles. Of course I will be probably be telling them the story so far and most definitely show them the concept arts, exclusively and secretly. Of course I have a certain person in mind.

So on with the question. When I set up the Patreon account to make a profit, I obviously need to share the earnings with my partner. So I was wondering how would I share those earnings? It would be like 20-25% on the partner since most of the work is on my end with writing the story, concept art, and drawing out the pages and all my partner has to do is just shade and grayscale. I also have to consider the percentage that Patreon takes so yeah. Anybody have an idea, anyway?

• Does this help?

So I have bit of an important question that I feel I should ask as soon as possible. Ok so I think I mentioned yesterday that I was thinking

• The tone of the outline of buttons, and of the font in a post in composition, have become a tad more orange and saturated.

• Yup - with this and the site issues people had yesterday, I suspect they are making some backend, under-the-hood changes to the site to accommodate for any new Telltale series announcements tonight.

The tone of the outline of buttons, and of the font in a post in composition, have become a tad more orange and saturated.

• GOTY 2017. GOTG. Can't wait for Breath of The Wild.

• Keighley: Kojima was cut off from team during final six months of MGSV's development

"I haven't talked much about that, but it was such a difficult time because he was going through a lot last year," Keighley says. He was shocked when he found out – just days before the show – that Konami wasn't going to allow Kojima to attend, and he felt he had to say something, despite the company being a sponsor. "The fact that he finished that game under those circumstances is just amazing. He was locked in a separate room on a different floor than his development team for the final six months of development. He couldn't even talk to them – he had to talk through someone else. That's how that game was finished."

http://www.glixel.com/news/inside-ge...empire-w453290

Fucking Konami. No wonder the game felt half finished.

• Picked up Doom since it's on sale for the PS4.

• Killing to metal. What more can you want.

Picked up Doom since it's on sale for the PS4.

• Managed to get Diamond Rank straight away in Overwatch!

• Can't ask for much else. I'm not going to lie, that performance at the Game Awards sold me on it, even if the story is shit, I'll at least get some heavy ass music while I play it.

Killing to metal. What more can you want.

• It's very violent yet satisfying to play, I'm sure you like it.

Picked up Doom since it's on sale for the PS4.

• Sounds like my type of game. No idea when I'm going to start it though, I'm planning on replaying TWD, I got finals coming up, and I'm already set on playing TLOU over Christmas break. Finding the time is so difficult.

It's very violent yet satisfying to play, I'm sure you like it.

• Am I the only one who was disappointed that Overwatch won the GOTY?

• CNET just published a story featuring the history of story-telling video games.

https://www.cnet.com/news/video-game-storytelling-evolution-bushnell-schafer-morhaime/

They managed to do this without mentioning Telltale.

• So, when are we getting the Guardians of the Galaxy sub-forum?

• I don't think I'll like Javier's family. I mean, why would I? His granny's face is weird and she slaps our hero. And they are cowards. Stinky cowards. Dead grandpa is awake, says young girl. So they send her to investigate! And what is game protagonist doing?

enter image description here

• That's... that's kinda fucked up.

MichaelBP posted: »

Keighley: Kojima was cut off from team during final six months of MGSV's development "I haven't talked much about that, but it was suc

Sign in to comment in this discussion.