The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Pres. Duterte doesn't condone vigilante killings though?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Duterte says Trump praised his drug war as the "right way" during phone call Fucking Christ... Police death squads and vigilantes are the right way? God, I hope this is bullshit.

• A tower of my ISP burned down so now I'm gonna have to rely on my phone's data.

Hooray!

/s

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2016

He's since walked it back and claimed that he's been misinterpreted, yeah. Doesn't change that there are vigilantes and death squads operating with little consequence (besides an upcoming probe) and that Duterte let them do the same thing without interference when he was mayor. It also doesn't change the fact that Trump supposedly showed approval for a drug war that involved summary executions.

Like I said, it doesn't bode well for Americans who want less police-statism.

Pres. Duterte doesn't condone vigilante killings though?

• I can confirm that there is indeed a death squad, in the city where he's been a mayor of for years. I grew up there and the public pretty much approves of it because of the ineffective judicial system the country] has.

About the extrajudicial killings, most of those who do these are policemen who are drug protectors - they kill so that the drug pushers wouldn't say a thing about who's selling what.

I can't say much about Trump because I barely know him that much, but his support may be a big help for this war on drugs.

BigBlindMax posted: »

He's since walked it back and claimed that he's been misinterpreted, yeah. Doesn't change that there are vigilantes and death squads operat

• Anybody wanna play some Steam games together?

I like you guys and wanna game with you as well.

If you do wanna play, my user name is TheSloaningDead. (Yeah, I use the name for almost everything.)

We can fuck around on Garry's Mod or something. :)

• My internet fucking sucks. Seriously, fuck Time Warner Cable.

• edited December 2016

[removed]

• Yikes, that's a scary situation when death squads seem like the lesser of two evils.

The war on drugs will never be won until they're legal. It's too much of a racket for all involved.

I can confirm that there is indeed a death squad, in the city where he's been a mayor of for years. I grew up there and the public pretty mu

• Favorite Search for the Worst episode right here.

• He says he hates this movie more than The Last Airbender, that astonishes me, I didn't think any big Hollywood movie would be worse than that steaming pile of shit.

Favorite Search for the Worst episode right here.

• edited December 2016

I'm working on my gif making skills after months of not making any in order to prepare for A New Frontier. :P If you have any gif requests for TWDG or TWAU (I'm working on finishing TFTBL, TTGOT, and Batman at the moment and don't want to spoil myself), feel free to hit me up on here or on my tumblr lol

• What about the English way?

“Sorry mate, but I fear you're bothering my pal over there.”

lupinb0y posted: »

A guy saves a dog from a kangaroo in the most Australian way.

• Fuck Time Warner Cable? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My internet fucking sucks. Seriously, fuck Time Warner Cable.

• Yeah, I wanna take a gun, shove it up their asses, and fuck them with it.

Fuck Time Warner Cable? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited December 2016

Being an Englishman myself, I would say:

"Oi, git your filthy hands off me dog ya bloody wanker! Go on, piss off, before I smash your head in, ya bloomin' arsehole!"

What about the English way? “Sorry mate, but I fear you're bothering my pal over there.”

• I just sent you a request.

Anybody wanna play some Steam games together? I like you guys and wanna game with you as well. If you do wanna play, my user name is T

• So, I was browsing the playstation store and found this in the game Knack's description.
    enter image description here

Notice the error?

• Canadian way*

What about the English way? “Sorry mate, but I fear you're bothering my pal over there.”

• Fun for everyone

AChicken posted: »

So, I was browsing the playstation store and found this in the game Knack's description. Notice the error?

• Honestly was expecting to get bel-aired

AChicken posted: »

So, I was browsing the playstation store and found this in the game Knack's description. Notice the error?

• Welllll...... close.

papai46 posted: »

Fun for everyone

• I joined the cult of Fitbit today. My job offered a discount on them that was difficult to ignore. Anyone else have experience with one? Cool? Or meh?

• enter image description here

Fun for everyone

• Well he does and quite frankly I agree with him.

He says he hates this movie more than The Last Airbender, that astonishes me, I didn't think any big Hollywood movie would be worse than that steaming pile of shit.

• “Keep it to your damn self.”

I know that's a Telltale quote but I don't remember who said it.

Yeah, I wanna take a gun, shove it up their asses, and fuck them with it.

• Canadian way.

Canadian way*

• Lee probably?

“Keep it to your damn self.” I know that's a Telltale quote but I don't remember who said it.

• I swear, I'd trade my goddamn soul just for a lucid dream.

I've been trying for a month to have just one lucid dream...but for some reason, it won't. Fucking. Work.

• I recall hearing that writing down what happens in your dreams while it is still fresh in your memory seems to help. I used to have lots of lucid dreams by doing that.

I swear, I'd trade my goddamn soul just for a lucid dream. I've been trying for a month to have just one lucid dream...but for some reason, it won't. Fucking. Work.

• I did. I followed a list of steps online to have one, and it just dosen't work. It either stops just as I'm starting to enjoy it, or it just feels like it's fast-forwarding to 8 hours later.

I recall hearing that writing down what happens in your dreams while it is still fresh in your memory seems to help. I used to have lots of lucid dreams by doing that.

• I'm with ya buddy. Never had one in my life. Still on my imaginary bucket list.

I swear, I'd trade my goddamn soul just for a lucid dream. I've been trying for a month to have just one lucid dream...but for some reason, it won't. Fucking. Work.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2016

Not that I've seen either BvS or Suicide Squad, but I was surprised to see he hated Suicide Squad more than BvS. BvS reeked of DC trying to play catch-up with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and it seemed to be too self serious while also shoehorning in too many new subplots when all they had to work with from beforehand was a solo Superman movie. At least Suicide Squad looked to have a tone that fit what the movie was going for. Although, as I said, I have not seen either movie.

He says he hates this movie more than The Last Airbender, that astonishes me, I didn't think any big Hollywood movie would be worse than that steaming pile of shit.

• I had one once some years ago, I remember dreaming and then all of a sudden realised, so started making my own decisions.
    I find I always get to the point where I realise I'm dreaming and wake up, it's very hard to continue the dream once you've hit the point of realisation.

• I would as well. Had a dream last night I was talking to the lead singer of Skillet. God damn so many question yet the one that came out of my mouth that I had no control over was, "Can you do a Terminator impression?" Like seriously, wtf Dave? Of all the questions, you choose perhaps the most stupid one to ask.

• Kinky.

Yeah, I wanna take a gun, shove it up their asses, and fuck them with it.

• Got it.

I just sent you a request.

• I had one once. Sadly when I realized it I was too busy being mauled to death by a Jaguar in my own house to even try and think about what I could do in the dream.

• Glass it

• Try peyote then you wont even need to sleep

• Welp. All of my inhalers are empty and I'm having an asthma attack. GG life. GG.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.