The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Congrats.

I have 214 Subscribers on my YouTube channel. Holy shit!!!

• Congrats, Lee! :D

• Why are so many users getting banned? I need an explanation.

• Probably because people are loosing their shit over ANF and acting like brats

AronDracula posted: »

Why are so many users getting banned? I need an explanation.

• edited December 2016

Think I'll be using reddit's TWD Game forum today... At least I can discuss the strengths and issues in there without feeling like I am gonna get judged for every comment I make, especially if it's something that favors Clementine. heh

Yeah, that's right, I'm an obsessed Clem fan. :^D Hahaahha... haha... ha... heh... .... :unamused:

Shit I feel like I'm gonna crack. Off to subreddit!

(PS: Hope ya'll enjoyed yer Christmas)

• edited December 2016

Trump's been doing exactly what he criticised Clinton for - he accused her of being in the pocket of goldman sachs, not holding press conferences, accepting massive donations.

The hypocrisy is palpable. And most of his supporters have now shied away.

Combined with him refusing to use secret service protection and instead his own private bodyguards (basically what Snowball did in Animal Farm if any of you have read it), this is getting scarier. Very glad I don't live in America.

• It was quite the opposite for me. I love good stories with interesting characters, and if that is achieved through long cut scenes and dialogue sequences then I'm all for it. I loved the dialogue, the cutscenes, and the massive amount of things to do. I especially loved the overarching story. But to each his own. Sorry you wasted your money!

AronDracula posted: »

It just doesn't interest me. Too much dialogue, less combat, boring cutscenes, too much to do. I think I regret buying it.

• To be honest, I would consider joining you if I had a reddit account.

Think I'll be using reddit's TWD Game forum today... At least I can discuss the strengths and issues in there without feeling like I am gonn

• I knew something wasn't right. This game is just not my style

I-am-BUMP posted: »

It was quite the opposite for me. I love good stories with interesting characters, and if that is achieved through long cut scenes and dialo

• You can say that

Probably because people are loosing their shit over ANF and acting like brats

• I have 214 Subscribers on my YouTube channel. Holy shit!!!

• np

Thank you guys! @ClemyClooAndBabyboo and @TheAutisticGamer

• That actually sounds way more fun than the actual Walking Dead forum I might join you.

Think I'll be using reddit's TWD Game forum today... At least I can discuss the strengths and issues in there without feeling like I am gonn

• I hear rat noises coming from my room. Fuck, I hope I'm justing hearing things and it's not actually a rat.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2016

Ya'll need to be nicer to 2016. It's just an arbitrary measurement of time, not a mass murderer.

• Fuck arbitrary measurements of time. Huh, whatcha gonna do 2016?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ya'll need to be nicer to 2016. It's just an arbitrary measurement of time, not a mass murderer.

• I think I might like the song 'Photograph' by Nickelback...does anyone know a good shock therapist?

• basically what Snowball did in Animal Farm if any of you have read it

Don't you mean Napoleon? I read Animal Farm this year for English and I'm pretty sure Snowball's the one who gets kicked out. Also, I think the dogs in Animal Farm were meant to represent the police or army or something like that.

Flog61 posted: »

Trump's been doing exactly what he criticised Clinton for - he accused her of being in the pocket of goldman sachs, not holding press confer

• Dr. Bathtub Toaster.

I think I might like the song 'Photograph' by Nickelback...does anyone know a good shock therapist?

• Yeah, Napoleon is Stalin, Snowball is Trotsky and the dogs are the NKVD.

basically what Snowball did in Animal Farm if any of you have read it Don't you mean Napoleon? I read Animal Farm this year for Engl

• I think I might like the song 'Photograph' by Nickelback...does anyone know a good shock therapist?

• All measurements of time are arbitrary. #Physics

Fuck arbitrary measurements of time. Huh, whatcha gonna do 2016?

• edited December 2016

What's the name of your channel?

• I have lost all of my respect for you.

I think I might like the song 'Photograph' by Nickelback...does anyone know a good shock therapist?

• Oh boy, a Watchmojo video. Now I can hang myself!

• Ay I'm back from my like 2 day 'break' for Christmas. Christmas day was pretty good for the first time in 5 years so that's nice. It's a shame that the 4 months leading up to it and the day after Christmas were some of the worst days of my life. Hurray. Got myself a PS4 with Bloodborne, Uncharted 4 and 2 other games I'll probably never play, and a bunch of other cool stuff. Currently at my dipshit father's house for the week because I can't have more than one day of happiness apparently, but apparently today he's giving me a bunch of cash, (which I hope is not just 20 bucks) so that's cool. Since I have Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne for PlayStation consoles, I'm gonna buy Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 3 as well if I've got enough, as well as a late present for my boi nicko. Anywho, Merry Not-Christmas forum users, and hopefully a happy new year. Might post again a few times on other threads between now and the 31st but idk. Tata.

• "I have lost all of my respect for you."

How dare you say that to a mod? Banned for life.

I have lost all of my respect for you.

• I mean, at this point 2016 is kind of a mass murderer.

BigBlindMax posted: »

• Well it's about damn time.

• Welp, Carrie Fisher died. For fuck's sake man, this year is a nightmare.

• Rest In Peace, Carrie Fisher.

I feel like the other half of my childhood just died (the first half died with Alan Rickman). I'm not sure this shitty year can get any worse, but I'm sure it will.

• With only 4 days left, it's undoubtedly going to get worse. I wouldn't be surprised if the history books 100 years from now skip over 2016 and just give a brief summary in a small section of the page.

Rest In Peace, Carrie Fisher. I feel like the other half of my childhood just died (the first half died with Alan Rickman). I'm not sure this shitty year can get any worse, but I'm sure it will.

• Guess I shouldn't admit to you how I've loved Nickelback since I was a kid.

• Aww hell, I would.

With only 4 days left, it's undoubtedly going to get worse. I wouldn't be surprised if the history books 100 years from now skip over 2016 and just give a brief summary in a small section of the page.

• R.I.P Carrie Fisher and Richard Adams.

• The 2016 section of history books are just going to have a full-page picture of trollface.

With only 4 days left, it's undoubtedly going to get worse. I wouldn't be surprised if the history books 100 years from now skip over 2016 and just give a brief summary in a small section of the page.

• I deserve none for kind of liking it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.