Comments

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

i am repertin u 2 teltal staf 4 mod abus

• What. The. Hell?

• edited March 2017

good job, you now own a dead thread @poogers555

• Are some ps4 games printed on lower quality discs then others

• im not too sure ive questioned this aswell some discs seem less in quality than others but i do buy a lot of preowned games (many of which the psn codes still worked) i guess some are just made better than others

Are some ps4 games printed on lower quality discs then others

• But it's my dead thread <3

good job, you now own a dead thread @poogers555

• Well... she's probably jumping conclusions then. Despite what you thought of, you feel better. So that should be taken into account.

joshua007 posted: »

I do feel better but I told her what was going on in my mind

• He/she's got a point.

Poogers555 posted: »

But it's my dead thread

• Do you know people who are fake with real people, and are real with fake people?

What is the deal with people like this? Why are they like this?

• I guess you consider yourself real and people you dont like are fake

How do you know your not the fake

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Do you know people who are fake with real people, and are real with fake people? What is the deal with people like this? Why are they like this?

• People whom are real with fake people are obviously crazy. Whether we're talking about hearing voices or having a mannequin collection, it can't be good.

Sorry if you own a mannequin collection.

Do you know people who are fake with real people, and are real with fake people? What is the deal with people like this? Why are they like this?

• Horizon zero dawn wont read 9/10 times I keep getting "unrecognized disc" the disc had one bit of goop on it which ive cleaned and it hardly loads I had it in one hand and compared it to a disc that works and they just look and feel different its like horizon was printed on a low quality disc. It took 30mins to install off the disc compared to 30s for games that are bigger other discs have fingerprints and read but this wont, even though its clean.

Googling ps4 disc quality only gets you digital vs disc threads so i dont know, someone i know read about japanese printing games on the best discs but I couldn't find the article, I just feel ripped off.

im not too sure ive questioned this aswell some discs seem less in quality than others but i do buy a lot of preowned games (many of which the psn codes still worked) i guess some are just made better than others

• So at work today somebody touched my shoulder and I turned around and it was this girl from elementary School!
    We hugged and shaked hands and talked and smiled the hole time OMG it was so fun I never felt so happy this year I miss my old class.
    enter image description here
    And... I got hugged by a girl she is 18 btw and this is the closest thing I ever get to a woman OMG I GIRL TALKS TO ME PEOPLE!

• edited March 2017

Question is gay sex save?

• enter image description here

• So, I am not a chess player, just know the basics, but I got an online chess App and played 2 games and somehow stomped the opponents and both times they had only the king left and I had > 7 chessmen and then... it said both times DRAW like wtf ?!?! I even had Queen, Rooks and Bishops left and couldve cornered him but instead it says DRAW ...

Idk.. I'm out

out

• In the morning the dentists they removed some teeth and I had to work XD it worked out

• PT is the Physical Fitness Test. :)

rabbitrun posted: »

Yea I mean, it sounds kinda healthy for the unknowing, but in the end, you are right. But, it's better to have a good overall awareness w

• I think I'm up to day 5 on Prozac and I feel alive. Like, so fucking alive and amazing that it's unbelievable. I'm tired but I feel great.

• Safe?

No, no sex is safe oral, anal, vaginal, all have risks always use a condom while having casual sex, if you are in a committed relationship get tested before having unprotected sex.

I dont personally know much about anal but I do know that you should use lube and take things very slow to avoid pain and injury.

Be safe.

• I thought you just said you found a girl XD

And no sir; sex is never safe.

If you wanna take risks, take risks, but make sure it's ok with your partner and use the multitude of safety devices that are at everyone's disposal.

Sex is a beautiful thing but you have to be safe for the sake of your partner and yourself <3

• I've been following this progress on this forum silently but I want to input thay I'm so happy for you and hope you live a nice life <3

I think I'm up to day 5 on Prozac and I feel alive. Like, so fucking alive and amazing that it's unbelievable. I'm tired but I feel great.

• ❤️❤️❤️

colbyjack posted: »

I've been following this progress on this forum silently but I want to input thay I'm so happy for you and hope you live a nice life

• I am commander Shephard and this is my favorite cosplay on the citadel

• That song fits incredibly well.

I am commander Shephard and this is my favorite cosplay on the citadel

• Last night I finally read Volume 27 of the Walking Dead comics. I enjoyed it, quite a bit actually. The action was pretty good, fantastic in one sequence (you know what I'm talking about). The death that happens relatively early on is still on mind, it disturbed me, a guy with a pretty tough stomach for these sorts of things, genuinely. It was awful. I'm not sure I want to watch that on TV, it would be equal to or worse than Noah's death. The star of the show was definitely the guy on the right side of the volume cover. Totally awesome. Some of the other subplots were interesting and I will be keeping my eye out for them. The ending was kind of anti-climatic, but I as a big fan of a similar storyline that happened earlier hope that it will not disappoint in the next volume.

• Wait'll you hear this for a coincidence.

I'm getting a tattoo on my eighteenth birthday in a few months and have wanted this particular design for a couple of years (since I was 14 or 15).
    Both of my parents were born in '76 and my mother is actually a Capricorn so I wanted to get the Capricorn 76 symbol on my arm.

And then The New Frontier teaser was released and Javi had a very similar design on his neck. Then when I was playing episode 2 Clem rolled up her sleeve to show Javi the brand and boom the exact place I wanted to get the tattoo.

The design I wanted isn't far off of the one in the game so i'm considering just getting that but with slightly more defined edges.

• TTG spying on fans. Confirmed!
    Close your curtains. I bet you have artists hiding in your hedges.

ZombiePizza posted: »

Wait'll you hear this for a coincidence. I'm getting a tattoo on my eighteenth birthday in a few months and have wanted this particular d

• Haha, we'll i'd be rather flattered if the cast of TTG took inspiration from me. :)

Johro posted: »

TTG spying on fans. Confirmed! Close your curtains. I bet you have artists hiding in your hedges.

• edited March 2017

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This is the happiest emoticon I've ever seen.

• If it's something you bought from a shop, you should be able to take/send it back as a defective item in exchange for a replacement of the same game.

Horizon zero dawn wont read 9/10 times I keep getting "unrecognized disc" the disc had one bit of goop on it which ive cleaned and it hardly

• Ok, so there's a 50 draw rule, where you have to move a pawn or did a capture move or sth, else its a draw, but I was at 40 moves and just moved a pawn... bs ;/

rabbitrun posted: »

So, I am not a chess player, just know the basics, but I got an online chess App and played 2 games and somehow stomped the opponents and bo

• That's an awesome emoticon; I wanna start using it. :p

lupinb0y posted: »

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ This is the happiest emoticon I've ever seen.

• Today I lost a friend who meant a lot to me. I've had anger issues for a long time and I never considered how my outburst affect others. Now I know that all I do is hurt people and that I'm a bad person. I've never tried once to change, or to improve myself at school even though I've had numerous chances. Every problem I've gotten into was the result of my own actions and instead of trying to better myself, I got angry and took my outbursts out on others. Even though my family have probably spent millions on me over the last 17 years, I can't even say that I love them. I've had everything handed to me and I don't know what it means to put some effort into something, or to care for anybody other than myself. The person I've been in public and on this forum for the last few years never existed. In truth, I'm self-centered, uncaring, ignorant, short-tempered, and probably downright evil. There are so many people in this world who never got a chance at life that they deserved, and I'd gladly give up my own life so that one of them could have a chance. Because I had my chance and I wasted it. I have no excuse for being anxious, frustrated, stressed or angry, because I created my own misery.

This is something that I've been too scared to say for a long time, but everyone on here who has dealt with me deserves to know who I really am. And if I am no longer welcome in this community because of it, then I completely understand.

• This is something you can work on now that you're willing to admit it. Consider seeing a psychologist.

Meanwhile, apologize to your former friend. Send a letter/card/text/whatever if you can't bring yourself to say it. Just say that you are truly sorry for your outburst, and the incident has made you realize that there are areas you need to improve on.

If you haven't broken any forum rules, you're still welcome here. It's your forum personality that counts for that, not whatever you're like in real life.

Today I lost a friend who meant a lot to me. I've had anger issues for a long time and I never considered how my outburst affect others. Now

• You dont live in grasse, do ya?

Today I lost a friend who meant a lot to me. I've had anger issues for a long time and I never considered how my outburst affect others. Now

• A cat snuck into the room we were doing mock exams in. Then I saw it outside an hour later and it tried to follow me to my maths class.

• There was a time years ago I believed I didn't deserve friendship. I hurt someone once really bad, simply by not talking to them. It wasn't out of spite, I was just too nervous about arranging to meet up with them and go shopping around town and eat out, like normal people do. The thought terrified me, so I didn't pick up the phone when she rang, and then one time I accidentally did, not realizing it was her and quickly put the phone down.

She stopped ringing after that, but when I went into the shop I worked at sometime after, they sat me down and told me she'd come in there crying the other day, and I was told, she wouldn't be working the same days as me anymore. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't great with words back then, so I couldn't explain things better, but regardless I felt horrible. I got painted as the bad guy for it, and I felt like I deserved it. The others who used to work with me on the same days also changed their timetables too. Nobody said, I just knew that because I was surrounded by different faces in the following weeks, and even they stopped talking.

It was from that bad experience, I actually convinced myself I wasn't capable of having friends. I don't think that way anymore. I know it was my fault, but that it didn't reflect who I was, and even though I can't go back and change things or apologize to that person I'd only just been calling a friend, I've learned from it.

I don’t know what’s fully happening in your life, but reading your message, that doesn’t read like the words of a bad person to me. To say you’d trade your life to give to somebody else to have a better one, that sounds pretty selfless to me, even though I don’t want you to go throwing your life away because it matters. There’s no excuse for being anxious, frustrated, stressed or angry, because it isn’t the person’s fault in the first place, and I know that because I went through the same string of emotions over the years in hating myself and believing I was useless. Life just gets shitty sometimes, and sometimes we do or say things we wished we hadn’t, and feel they might never be forgiven for or believe they deserve to be, but what we can do is forgive ourselves and make peace with it and not let it take us down forever.

You matter just as much as others who are less fortunate in their lives going through a crappy time, so don’t beat yourself up over that. If there’s anyway you can make it up to your friend, even just apologize, do try if it’s possible. It’s not always easy doing these things and even if it doesn’t resolve anything, at least you’d have done it and that’s what counts.

But about not knowing how to put effort into something because you’ve had everything handed to you, make a start to change that. Volunteer at a store or some charity place/event, or give blood even. It’ll get you meeting other people that you don’t know and in a new environment, but you’d be helping others in the process not just yourself. Even what Warp said, it might help talking to somebody if online or a therapist [a youth one I went too years ago was a great help to me, but it’s all about finding the right person to open up to] you do what’s comfortable for you 12.

You're going to be okay. I can’t promise things are going to turn around straight away, things take time, but not doing anything at all is the worst thing, even if many of us have felt like that at some point in their lives. I might not be a pro at this, but you need anybody to talk to I’m here waffle, and I’m sure others on here will be too. You’re not a bad person 12.

• This has to be one of the best abridged episodes I have ever seen in my life.

It's from this I honestly would be happy for Bardock to return in Dragon Ball Super, and not just to see more abridged episodes of him, even though he's so darkly sarcastic and funny in this. That said I love Abridged Bardock.

• @pandoranwanderer I just want to say I am happy you are back

Sign in to comment in this discussion.