The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh! Okay, then I see what you're doing lol. I'd do the same thing if I were in a position to afford what you'd need. I've always wanted to try a juice cleanse just to see how bad it would be, or try the potato diet to see how long I can stand potatos (my family is Welsh and Irish, so we eat tons of potatoes) without hating myself.

colbyjack posted: »

Oh no, if I was to try to lose weight, id be a twig XD I just wanted to do it for fun.

• Don't give up. Just stick to your guns and keep trying, no matter how many times it takes.

If you are able to pass your theory test, then there's no reason to not pass the practical/mock test.

no matter what i do i fail i try my theory i passed 6th time so ive got until march 2018 to pass my real driving test which most likely wont

• edited March 2017

A lot of people who are too lazy to count calories try to lose weight by doing a juice cleanse. It's a crash diet. You juice a bunch of fruit and drink it instead of eating, but you lose tons of fiber from the skins of the fruit, and all you're really getting are carbs and sugar...

My dad tried a few years back after watching the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and he lost around 20 LBs on it, even though he was a healthy weight at the time. But he also was active duty Air Force and was doing PT every week. He eventually found it to be unsustainable. He's since retired and is now 250 LBs and 5'9.

Don't do it to lose weight.

rabbitrun posted: »

A... juice.. cleanse..? Is that good or something?

• My history teacher: "... and then they stormed the Bastille, a French prison."

Me: "How am I gonna be an optimist about this?"

Classmates: stare

Teacher: stares

Me: "I know this is America, but how have you guys never heard Pompeii...?"

• No I never did that before placing my head on his leg or shoulder but in my country being gay is really normall, sex is socially excepted by everyone, prostitues and more.
    When you tell you are gay in your class most people find that fun in a good way

Nolonius posted: »

Well me and my best friends don't place theire heads on oneanothers shoulder or legs. What you discribe no one (male) I know would let a not

• Damn Tobi I wanted have some good time with your profile image- I mean Leon no Ada Wong I mean Chris Red... I stfu

As Squishy said, friendship is far too valuable.

• My therapist is thinking about locking me up
    enter image description here
    ''You will never get me alive''

• Oh where do we begin? The rubble or our sins?

I'm surprised there was no one who had heard it, considering how there was a time when you couldn't walk 10 feet without hearing the song playing from every phone, radio, speaker.

My history teacher: "... and then they stormed the Bastille, a French prison." Me: "How am I gonna be an optimist about this?" Classmates: stare Teacher: stares Me: "I know this is America, but how have you guys never heard Pompeii...?"

• Where I live it is similiar but what I ment is that it may be normal for non gay guys putting the head on a nother shoulder or leg in your country . In mine that is un common.

joshua007 posted: »

No I never did that before placing my head on his leg or shoulder but in my country being gay is really normall, sex is socially excepted by

• Exactly! Obviously, Bastille isn't that popular in the US, but Pompeii was pretty popular for quite a while.

I absolutely love Daniel in the Den and I'll scream the words to Overjoyed whenever I hear it. All This Bad Blood is my favorite album.

Oh where do we begin? The rubble or our sins? I'm surprised there was no one who had heard it, considering how there was a time when you couldn't walk 10 feet without hearing the song playing from every phone, radio, speaker.

• Wait what? Really? Why?

My therapist is thinking about locking me up ''You will never get me alive''

• Pompeii is definitely one of those songs I'll never be able to get out of my head. It's just too damn catchy. Funnily enough, even though I've listened to a lot of Bastille's other songs I doubt I could remember any of their lyrics or melodies.

Exactly! Obviously, Bastille isn't that popular in the US, but Pompeii was pretty popular for quite a while. I absolutely love Daniel in the Den and I'll scream the words to Overjoyed whenever I hear it. All This Bad Blood is my favorite album.

• enter image description here

Watching first two episodes of stranger things as my class say how awesome it is love the supernatural elements

But then show spends half each first two episodes going through the arc about which douche the annoying girl is banging in high school so cliche and predictable

So cringy them parts I wish just remove that story arc all together and stick with the supernatural kids and the mother then easily be 9/10 for me

I've seen Logan and best film I've seen this year 10/10

The best game played this year(including games released ages ago that only played now) is Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

• I still need to see Logan

Markd4547 posted: »

Watching first two episodes of stranger things as my class say how awesome it is love the supernatural elements But then show spends half

• Also Mark any interest in The last of us part 2?

Markd4547 posted: »

Watching first two episodes of stranger things as my class say how awesome it is love the supernatural elements But then show spends half

• I told her about my depression and something according to her must have happened to be so bad and we don't know what but I am not going with the police they will have to catch me

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Wait what? Really? Why?

• Me too. This trailer convinced me want to watch it.

I still need to see Logan

• i know but somehow im starting to think my instructor is trying to get as much money out of me as possible i would go with another instructor but he is the only one in the area that does automatic transmission i cant do manual because i mess it all up (i seem to be doing the same wit auto too)

RichWalk23 posted: »

Don't give up. Just stick to your guns and keep trying, no matter how many times it takes. If you are able to pass your theory test, then there's no reason to not pass the practical/mock test.

• Heeelllllloooo!! :D

Haiiii!

• I've been pretty alright! And you?

Acheive250 posted: »

Hello! Good to see you again. How have you been?

• lol nope. School.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Spring Break?

• I saw Get Out. It was pretty good.

• Ehh, not fantastic but I'll manage.

I've been pretty alright! And you?

• edited March 2017

Yea I mean, it sounds kinda healthy for the unknowing, but in the end, you are right.

But, it's better to have a good overall awareness what to eat and to workout from time to time and also get at least some muscles which burn calories as well.

No need to "cleanse" your body then, when it's already in a healthy state.. :thumbsup:

Edit: What's PT?

A lot of people who are too lazy to count calories try to lose weight by doing a juice cleanse. It's a crash diet. You juice a bunch of frui

• Really sick of school and the people who I thought were friends but really just don't want me around.

• Having a speech contest against other schools on Thursday, wish me luck

• Well, I got Resident Evil 7 today... Ooh boy, the scares. I have played the demo many months ago (so I know what I'm getting into), but I never figured I'd want to buy the real deal.
    As you know, me and horror games don't mix well. So, considering I own this... you can now declare me officially insane.

So far, I really like it. I've died a few times already (About 3 or 4) but luckily my save or a checkpoint isn't too far behind. The atmosphere is great. I'm so afraid that when I go through the next door a monster or family member will be patrolling, waiting for me. The puzzles (of what I've seen) are pretty good. Not too difficult, but enough to scratch my itch. Combat is fun; As I constantly find ammo, I am constantly questioning the game why it is giving me ammo, and therefore heightens my dread that an enemy encounter is not too far behind :fearful:
    I just finished the battle with crazy-mother-from-Coraline Marguerite. And I just have to say. Ugh, freaky battle. Now that's some terrifying Split type stuff there, mixed in with spiders from your nightmares. But, I'm surviving so far. The jumpscares are really getting me (to my dismay) and it is quite fun. After the Old House encounter jumpscare [you know what I mean...] I am now afraid of opening any door, because I am afraid of what might pop up.
    My one gripe with the game so far is the inventory space. I find myself constantly running back to the nearest Item box or trying to find a way to make space by using items in my inventory to make room for a valuable item even with my new storage upgrade.
    All in all, I will continue to push through, and hopefully the game continues its good scares and mystery.
    P.S: I love the VHS usage in this game, I have only found 2 so far ("Derelict House Footage" and "Mia") and I really hope to find more soon.
    P.P.S: *sneaky lockpicks are the bane of my existence

• It has been more than three years since I joined the forum

• There gonna be a lot more aliens later on then one >:D
    Also there are facehuggers later.

Acheive250 posted: »

It was for me. But after I met the Alien the fear sort of died down. (Haven't finished it yet, though)

• Not really. Outlast was kind of creepy but then again outlast is child's play compared to aliens isolation.

AronDracula posted: »

It's the only horror game that gave me a lot of nightmares. Xenomorph chasing you down is one of the worst ways to die. I wish there were more games like that or at least make a sequel to it.

• edited March 2017

Yep. It scared me nearly to death when I was finding a way out of the vents and started hearing it in the vents. And before you wonder, yes I did die there.

But the most terrifying part of the game is that the alien learns from you. For me it noticed early on that I liked to hide under things. So when it suspects me it started to look under everything.

even morr fun fact: its even mor terrifiying when you dont know they can use the vents

• Try not to get too down or jump to conclusions just yet, just keep on taking lessons on days where you're feeling more confident about yourself. If you still feel this way after a few more lessons, then you might want to talk to your family about what you're feeling.

Just keep at it.

i know but somehow im starting to think my instructor is trying to get as much money out of me as possible i would go with another instructo

• Just so you know, since barely anyone goes there anymore.

I made a post in the Details you might forget thread in the Wolf Among Us thread. I just wanted to point out something and ask about something that happened in episode one.

• Screw Christ, all hail Satan.

• I also though the game was scary until what you will soon encounter profs the game still played it easy on you. It's about 3 to 6 hours left for you :D

So now you have to go to the basement again >;)

AChicken posted: »

Well, I got Resident Evil 7 today... Ooh boy, the scares. I have played the demo many months ago (so I know what I'm getting into), but I ne

Sign in to comment in this discussion.