The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited March 2017
  • Fuck this autobiographical comic is depressing...

enter image description here

• Hello!

Hey there fellow Virginian!

• enter image description here

Acheive250 posted: »

How is she scooter's mother? She looks too young to have a son that old.

• Heheh, yeah...

I doubt any of us enjoy murdering people and wearing their faces. Most likely.

• "You suck McBain!"

• I'd love to visit Florida. I've heard there's small populations of invasive Gambian pouched rats in the Everglades, I'd love to see 'em.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gators-dozens-of-alligators-flock-to-florida-sinkhole-as-hikers-gawk/ar-AAo4Oqj?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp#image=1 Anyone want to go to Florida?

• Yeah but now the SJW's are using this as ammo against Marvel. Honestly the main problem is probably the showrunner Scott Buck who also did Dexter.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Damn...the Iron Fist TV series is getting terrible feedback from the critics, scoring a measly 9% on Rotten Tomatoes and 32% from Metacritic

• it disgust me this happens in real life

Fuck this autobiographical comic is depressing...

• Funny thing is, you and I are Virginians, so we could potentially do that if we wanted to.

Heheh, yeah...

• Bioware is at it again. Just like the picture of Tali in ME3.

• They sure don't miss any opportunities, do they?

I've heard about the controversy behind Scott Buck who supposedly ruined Dexter by the end of the series, and from the sounds of it, hiring him to direct Iron Fist was a mistake.

lupinb0y posted: »

Yeah but now the SJW's are using this as ammo against Marvel. Honestly the main problem is probably the showrunner Scott Buck who also did Dexter.

• Junior year had the most bullshit classes, but sophomore was by far the worst. I was a wreck and TWD Comics are what kept me going.

Keep your head up, Lee. You can do it.

Good to know Sophmore year is going to probably be more harder than freshman year

• I'm really confused and worried on what I should do. One of my high school classes is making us run some tests with wool. Problem is, I'm a vegan and this is against my beliefs. Not sure what I should do.

• Holy f*ck Kenny's death was bad in ANF.

I know it's nothing new, but was just on my mind...

And holy f*ck it would be bad if he survived that again like "naah I just wanted to be alone, Clem, and acted like I couldn't walk :) "

• Isn't vegan about not eating animal flesh? I'll admit I'm not really aware of the movement.

fancies posted: »

I'm really confused and worried on what I should do. One of my high school classes is making us run some tests with wool. Problem is, I'm a vegan and this is against my beliefs. Not sure what I should do.

• Not only that, he's also showrunning the Inhumans series. Hopefully it's not actually him that's the problem but just the writers for the show.

RichWalk23 posted: »

They sure don't miss any opportunities, do they? I've heard about the controversy behind Scott Buck who supposedly ruined Dexter by the end of the series, and from the sounds of it, hiring him to direct Iron Fist was a mistake.

• Pretty sure they avoid anything involving the use of animal products so that includes materials and clothing, not just food.

Euron posted: »

Isn't vegan about not eating animal flesh? I'll admit I'm not really aware of the movement.

• May I ask what kind of fabrics you wear?

I guess just tell the teacher the way it is and ask if he has an alternative for you ..

I'm really confused and worried on what I should do. One of my high school classes is making us run some tests with wool. Problem is, I'm a vegan and this is against my beliefs. Not sure what I should do.

• We're testing different types of fabrics, so I'm afraid I can't..

rabbitrun posted: »

May I ask what kind of fabrics you wear? I guess just tell the teacher the way it is and ask if he has an alternative for you ..

• This ain't jackshit compared to the Tali one.

MichaelBP posted: »

Bioware is at it again. Just like the picture of Tali in ME3.

• Cotton wool as an alternative maybe. Won't hurt if you ask, if you could use something else. But I don't even think that's necessary.

Let's say it's the wool from a sheep, which is gonna be most likely the case, in summer it's even good for them to get shorn (is that the right declination?) and I'm sure there are a lot of places on this earth where it's happening in a decent humane way. So I wouldn't worry too much about that tbh. Or get wool from a place where it's certified..

We're testing different types of fabrics, so I'm afraid I can't..

• Rewatching Prometheus today made me more hyped to see Alien: Covenant when it's released in theaters.

• Imagine if they told you to dissect a frog....

The only thing you can do is tell the teacher that as a vegan you have a problem with this assignment, and ask if it's OK to omit the animal-product part of the testing, or if there is an alternate assignment you could complete in its place.

• We're testing exactly with real wool.

And oh no, the wool industry is more complicated than that....I wish it was like that. I'd include a video but I'd rather not...too graphic.

rabbitrun posted: »

Cotton wool as an alternative maybe. Won't hurt if you ask, if you could use something else. But I don't even think that's necessary. Let

• That and I'm pretty sure this dude would be ecstatic it was used. He LOVES Bioware going by his art page. I do hope they did ask him though. This also isn't a picture of a real person that was grabbed off Google and very poorly edited. I do hope he knows and is happy with it. Someone mentioned it on his page, but so far he hasn't replied.

MichaelBP posted: »

Bioware is at it again. Just like the picture of Tali in ME3.

• I believe that's vegetarianism, whereas veganism is about not using products made using animals in any way (so fur, leather, eggs, cheese, milk etc).

Euron posted: »

Isn't vegan about not eating animal flesh? I'll admit I'm not really aware of the movement.

• Have you asked the teacher to use a substitute material?

• I just watched the film adaption of John Grisham's 'A Time to Kill'. Really dark movie that deals with a lot of uncomfortable topics, but I think it's important that films and literature continue to tackle such topics in a respectful and mature way, so that people do not remain willfully ignorant on such topics. I think everyone should watch this movie at some point.

• So what was the joke?

• Yeah..right..

Is that a Handsome Jack reference? You know...when Rhys had to...

I doubt any of us enjoy murdering people and wearing their faces. Most likely.

• I wanna die

• I've had nightmares from the game, looks like this would be painful enough.

Rewatching Prometheus today made me more hyped to see Alien: Covenant when it's released in theaters.

• so i got some more phone data so i could get on again things are going great i get my mock driving test tomorrow then my actual driving test booked then also once i pass it im moving into my own place so then i will have wifi on my phone i use my ps4 on wifi but i cant use the forums on there whenever i try i get invalidCSRF token

• I mean a place where they only keep sheep in a humane way and shear them in summer anyway and don't use Mulesing.

Maybe you could even write a letter to one of those places and ask for some wool. 0o

We're testing exactly with real wool. And oh no, the wool industry is more complicated than that....I wish it was like that. I'd include a video but I'd rather not...too graphic.

• How do u check ur PM???

• I guess we'll just have to wait and see, though I do feel bad for those who were looking forward to watching both Iron Fist and Inhumans.

lupinb0y posted: »

Not only that, he's also showrunning the Inhumans series. Hopefully it's not actually him that's the problem but just the writers for the show.

• You click on your username in the top-right corner of the page, and then click on Feed, Your PMs will come up there.

Alternatively, you can click on the number next to the picture of a bell next to your username, and that will take you straight to your feed.

Hope that helps.

LordSIF posted: »

How do u check ur PM???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.