The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• nope

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah..right.. Is that a Handsome Jack reference? You know...when Rhys had to...

• edited March 2017

so i got some more phone data so i could get on again things are going great i get my mock driving test tomorrow then my actual driving test

• Nice to see you again its been ages

so i got some more phone data so i could get on again things are going great i get my mock driving test tomorrow then my actual driving test

• edited March 2017

Get your wool from a local farmer then. No abuse there, if you're still not convinced the farmer might even let you see how the sheep are shorn and how they are kept so you can verify that there's no abuse. Some farmers might even let you shear the sheep yourself.

If you don't live near any farms, you could just do some research and find a farm somewhere that sells humane wool. The farms in foreign countries are where most of the abuse occurs, as in the US animals are protected under laws such as the Animal Welfare Act.

If you still don't want to use wool, like everyone else is saying, ask your teacher if he/she'd let you use something else. :)

fancies posted: »

We're testing exactly with real wool. And oh no, the wool industry is more complicated than that....I wish it was like that. I'd include a video but I'd rather not...too graphic.

• So, Day 3 on Prozac:

My doctor said I wouldn't feel the effects until a week or two after I started taking it but holy crap, I feel amazing.

I looked in the mirror this morning and felt beautiful. I don't have a compulsive urge to start binging; if I feel like this now, I can't imagine how good I'll feel in a week or two.

And to think, 5 years of suffering could've been prevented had my parents actually bothered taking me to the doctor.

• Awesome to see you're feeling better on it. :)

So, Day 3 on Prozac: My doctor said I wouldn't feel the effects until a week or two after I started taking it but holy crap, I feel amazi

• AWKWARD INTENSIFIES

enter image description here

nope

• <3

So, Day 3 on Prozac: My doctor said I wouldn't feel the effects until a week or two after I started taking it but holy crap, I feel amazi

• I think I am gay on my best friend eh can somebody help me find out I am gay I am 17 btw

• Uh I don't know, search up some images of dicks on google. See if that's your thing.

joshua007 posted: »

I think I am gay on my best friend eh can somebody help me find out I am gay I am 17 btw

• Take a deep breath and realize that there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I think I am gay on my best friend eh can somebody help me find out I am gay I am 17 btw

• OMG YOU ARE BACK I MISSED YOU!

• thanks its good to be back:)

Nice to see you again its been ages

• missed u too buddy

OMG YOU ARE BACK I MISSED YOU!

• ... I do get kinda excited when I see that

Uh I don't know, search up some images of dicks on google. See if that's your thing.

• You might be bi

there isnt a test or anything see what feels right.

You can think someone is attractive and nice without it being sexual so maybe thats it, I just feel like you would know if you were but then im not gay so I dont even know why im writing this...

• They didn't say there was anything wrong with it

Take a deep breath and realize that there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

• Well I am interested to sleep with women and man. I get excited around both but damn I don't want to get excited or get sexuel fantasy's around my best friend it might ruin things.

You might be bi there isnt a test or anything see what feels right. You can think someone is attractive and nice without it being sexu

• Yeah it would probably make things weird between you even if he was gay as well

Friendship is valuable, far more valuable then sex.

Well I am interested to sleep with women and man. I get excited around both but damn I don't want to get excited or get sexuel fantasy's around my best friend it might ruin things.

• I 100% agree with you but damn, a few hours ago he was in my living room and I placed my head on his shoulders and leg and watched the television screen him playing Assassin's Creed and got all excited about him but keeping my mouth shut and quickly went away from him.
    He is not gay I believe so I don't try anything

Yeah it would probably make things weird between you even if he was gay as well Friendship is valuable, far more valuable then sex.

• Awesome, good luck on your driving tests!

• Man, your life is full of adventures I swear lol.

I 100% agree with you but damn, a few hours ago he was in my living room and I placed my head on his shoulders and leg and watched the telev

• I'm glad it's working for you!

• You know, part of me wants to become a radio host and DJ. I don't know why exactly.

• Because it's fun, that's why. Take it from me, I actually co-host a two hour radio show for my school's online radio station (usually) every Sunday. You get to play your music and you can do pretty much whatever you want.

You know, part of me wants to become a radio host and DJ. I don't know why exactly.

• Maybe I'll do that. Personally, I just want to be that jerk who plays Billy Idol's Dancing With Myself with a little epigraph "This goes out to all of those date-less prom attendees. Dance on."

Because it's fun, that's why. Take it from me, I actually co-host a two hour radio show for my school's online radio station (usually) every Sunday. You get to play your music and you can do pretty much whatever you want.

• I would totally do the same thing if I'm being brutally honest.

Maybe I'll do that. Personally, I just want to be that jerk who plays Billy Idol's Dancing With Myself with a little epigraph "This goes out to all of those date-less prom attendees. Dance on."

• You hosting today? You totally should do something like that.

I would totally do the same thing if I'm being brutally honest.

• No show today. We had our Spring Break this week and I just got back to campus a couple of hours ago. Won't have another show until next Sunday.

You hosting today? You totally should do something like that.

• thanks

WarpSpeed posted: »

Awesome, good luck on your driving tests!

• thanks

Awesome, good luck on your driving tests!

• We're being supplied with wool, and besides that wouldn't be vegan.

And we're testing different types of fabrics, like cotton, fleece, etc. so i'm afraid I can't use a different material.

Get your wool from a local farmer then. No abuse there, if you're still not convinced the farmer might even let you see how the sheep are sh

• We're being supplied with wool, and besides that wouldn't be vegan.

And we're testing different types of fabrics, like cotton, fleece, etc. so i'm afraid I can't use a different material.

Get your wool from a local farmer then. No abuse there, if you're still not convinced the farmer might even let you see how the sheep are sh

• I'm really glad to hear that. Hope it goes well for you! :)

• How is it not vegan, when you cut off the wool of a sheep ? And I'm talking about just the act of shearing, nothing more or less.

fancies posted: »

We're being supplied with wool, and besides that wouldn't be vegan. And we're testing different types of fabrics, like cotton, fleece, etc. so i'm afraid I can't use a different material.

• Especially since sheep should be trimmed to keep them healthy

rabbitrun posted: »

How is it not vegan, when you cut off the wool of a sheep ? And I'm talking about just the act of shearing, nothing more or less.

• So I'm a yoga addict and I practice yoga daily at 4:00 in the morning before school.

I started a juice cleanse (where i consume nothing but orgainic liquids from fruits) and it is killing me not to eat a burger right about now. Please help XD

• Alas, radio DJs at real commercial stations don't usually get to pick what they want to play, just what their corporate masters demand.

Maybe I'll do that. Personally, I just want to be that jerk who plays Billy Idol's Dancing With Myself with a little epigraph "This goes out to all of those date-less prom attendees. Dance on."

• You named yourself after cheese. Eat the burger.

colbyjack posted: »

So I'm a yoga addict and I practice yoga daily at 4:00 in the morning before school. I started a juice cleanse (where i consume nothing but orgainic liquids from fruits) and it is killing me not to eat a burger right about now. Please help XD

• UGHH

You named yourself after cheese. Eat the burger.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.