The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• [removed]

• I got that one too, shit was awful.

You know I remember some asshole posting pictures of cut up kids everywhere... so yeah, stay at these forums at your own risk, they'll scare and scar you for life either way.

• I'm fairly disliked, so I wasn't surprised. It could just be random as I'm not even a Walking Dead fan. I just think it's gross(it's also illegal in my country, even a drawing).

I wonder how they choose who to send them to since you post here alot. I was hit for the first time

• edited March 2017

Ashley Johnson, AKA Ellie from The Last of Us, in this movie

Seriously? Where? I know she appears in a deleted scene but after watching the movie about 3 times already, I don't think she's in it, officially. [keep in mind I haven't seen it in a long time...]

AronDracula posted: »

I finished watching The Avengers and it's one of the best superhero movies I've ever watched. Personnally, I find it better than CA: Civil War. Also, I cannot believe I saw Ashley Johnson, AKA Ellie from The Last of Us, in this movie, it was amazing.

• edited March 2017

To confirm, do other people get Telltale Newsletter emails very late? 'Cause it has happened so many times for me.
    I just got one today about the new Guardians cast details and screens from 2 weeks ago. It even said "Today we can share the very first screens....." When clearly it wasn't Today they did this.

I always get Trailer and Release emails from them long after I found out or played the episode.

• edited March 2017

Yeah it's usually about a week, week and a half later for me too.

AChicken posted: »

To confirm, do other people get Telltale Newsletter emails very late? 'Cause it has happened so many times for me. I just got one today abo

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

They should rename the newsletter Living Under a Rock Weekly

lupinb0y posted: »

Yeah it's usually about a week, week and a half later for me too.

• Holy shit.

What kind of person does that!?

You know I remember some asshole posting pictures of cut up kids everywhere... so yeah, stay at these forums at your own risk, they'll scare and scar you for life either way.

• Whoa, that is easily one of the best fan arts I've ever seen.

It's David Garcia "Javi help me"

• edited March 2017

I have Finish playing The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep 1

• I watched the movie online. I think you mean she is not in the theatrical version of the movie.

AChicken posted: »

Ashley Johnson, AKA Ellie from The Last of Us, in this movie Seriously? Where? I know she appears in a deleted scene but after watch

• I am sorry...

Faizan786 posted: »

I have Finish playing The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep 1

• edited March 2017

I'm 20 hours into Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I've only beaten 4 of the 26 zones/bosses. Now this seems like it'd be good thing. A game with solid gunplay, customisation and a long ass singleplayer. Seems like it'd be worth the full retail price right?

Sure.

If the game wasn't pretty much just Mafia 3 but without the good story and soundtrack. I've been doing the same fucking thing for 20 hours and I've only beaten four zones. I have 22 more to go. And each of them just has me doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again. Recon an area, infiltrate said area, take out any baddies I see, pick up intel/interrogate grunt, help pick up resources for my team. For 20. Fucking. HOURS.

I really do not recommend anyone pick this game up unless it's at least half off and you have friends to play with because it's an absolute grind.

• Good for your ''instruments''

• 26 zones? That's more than double that of Mafia 3! I personally got turned off by the open beta. It played like a less polished version of MGSV, to me, and the vehicle handling was awful, imo.

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm 20 hours into Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I've only beaten 4 of the 26 zones/bosses. Now this seems like it'd be good thing. A game with

• Yeah, that. :)

I watched the movie online. I think you mean she is not in the theatrical version of the movie.

• edited March 2017

Here is a new guide I discovered in Resident Evil 4 which makes it easier for the Professional players: when you fight the Verdugo (Salazar's right hand man) in the sewers, you don't need to waste ammo, you should go to the room where you find TMP ammo (Not the elevator room or the control room), make sure Verdugo stays in the hallway (Use the freezing thing on him; He shouldn't follow you in the room) and stay on the right side of the room, you will make Verdugo stay stuck at the door and wait until the elevator arrives. Here is how it happened in my playthrough, I don't know if it happens in the other platforms:

enter image description here

• Finally left that stone i see...

I finished watching The Avengers and it's one of the best superhero movies I've ever watched. Personnally, I find it better than CA: Civil War. Also, I cannot believe I saw Ashley Johnson, AKA Ellie from The Last of Us, in this movie, it was amazing.

• My dog on The Sims 2 just died.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited March 2017

Getting hyped

• I bought it because I thought it'd be a less polished MGSV. Only to find out it's a less polished Mafia 3.

MichaelBP posted: »

26 zones? That's more than double that of Mafia 3! I personally got turned off by the open beta. It played like a less polished version of MGSV, to me, and the vehicle handling was awful, imo.

• Still not done RE7 yet. Though I think I'm close..

SPOILER SPOILER

Just took the Zoe path. Continued on to the next save point, and now I need to save Ethan in the basement deck. This has me worried.

NO MORE SPOILER

Game is has been pretty cool so far. Good boss fights, though they are few and far between. Cool puzzles. Creepy monsters.
    I'll give my final thoughts later this week once I'm done.

• "Beautiful teamwork of a racoon mother and her babies!"

In case anybody was wondering

fuq u raven nobody gave a shit u r annoying
    joshua007 posted: »

https://twitter.com/castellanosce/status/841910952563998721

• You know your NCAA bracket is screwed when you're seriously thinking, "okay, if all the top seeds lose tonight, I'll be in the best shape for my pool(even though those loses hurt myself as well)".

• Okay. I just finished Mr. Robot Season 2 and I gotta say... WOW.
    The finale was a bit more anticlimactic in parts than I had hoped, but it was still superb. The twists, the answers, the plot thickening even more, linking people together in huge "What?!" questions that nag at the brain... Ooh, I'm as hyped now as I was at last season's finale.

If you haven't seen this show, I highly suggest you watch it. It's really engaging as a viewer of this show and all the events that take place, as it gives a great cyber-hacking story with a great well written plot. I can't say much, because it's best experienced blind and spoiler free.
    The voice-over narration of Elliot is the best by the way. It has the perfect why-is-this-drone-so-compelling feel to it. Love this show to bits <3 Can't wait till October.
    Luckily I've got my Mr. Robot book with me to indulge me even more with the backstory of this season.

• I'm contemplating wanting to be on this forum or not. Things have changed in the past almost three years. A lot of the forums users are younger and I don't feel that in common with the new arrivals not to mention a lot of the people I used to talk to and was friends with on this forum either got banned, don't post as often or have just straight up walked away from it. I've tried to walk away and take breaks from using for days to even weeks on end but feeling it a good source to post my opinions and get intelligent response or feedback as well as hear others opinions and thoughts on a certain subject which is the reason I joined the forums in the first place. Unfortunately TWDG S3E3 was actually very good despite it's length and I'm agnostic about Guardians of The Galaxy so it's hard to just quit after all this time.

• edited March 2017

Have you ever had that experience where you're around someone, and for a while the two of you really connect, but after a while you just start getting this uneasy - drained - almost like "something wasn't right" feeling?

It was almost like you could just feel it. Like you were somehow able to pick up on their energy, and the more time you spent with them, that feeling just intensified, and after a while you could barely stand to be in the same room with them.

And when you went out with them and their friends - people that they've known for over 20 years - and you could see and feel the warm rapport they have with them - as well as this easy flow of dialog - and when you then analyzed your own interactions with them, you realize that you they don't seem to have that with you.

Now granted when people have been friends for a long time, there is going to be more of a rapport and a bond between them, as opposed to someone they have only known for say a few months.

But still, nevertheless, when you hung out with them, for some reason you just got that feeling that they just weren't enjoying your company, even though they seemed to act like they were.

• How very sad.

TheFurryOne posted: »

My dog on The Sims 2 just died.

• I am annoying? if so you are a piece of shit

"Beautiful teamwork of a racoon mother and her babies!" In case anybody was wondering fuq u raven nobody gave a shit u r annoying

• ...and one of them did. Ha. I have a chance at pulling this off if Gonzaga wins and UCLA loses their respective games coming up. Neither looks likely.

Johro posted: »

You know your NCAA bracket is screwed when you're seriously thinking, "okay, if all the top seeds lose tonight, I'll be in the best shape for my pool(even though those loses hurt myself as well)".

• Yep. Maybe you bond well but just didn't have a topic atm or you just felt like a fifth wheel on a car with apparently friends of him being around, you don't know well.

But social structures are kinda complex so I can't really say much about that, only that I did experience that too.

gl with that xd

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Have you ever had that experience where you're around someone, and for a while the two of you really connect, but after a while you just sta

• Well then stop by from time to time and write something if you feel like doing so...

Unfortunately TWDG S3E3 was actually very good despite it's length

What you mean, "despite it's length" - they improved that compared to previous episodes, no?

Clemenem posted: »

I'm contemplating wanting to be on this forum or not. Things have changed in the past almost three years. A lot of the forums users are youn

• There's a choice somewhere between "Embrace the forum fully" and "Leave forever."

Clemenem posted: »

I'm contemplating wanting to be on this forum or not. Things have changed in the past almost three years. A lot of the forums users are youn

• I'd eat the shit out of that raccoon.

https://twitter.com/castellanosce/status/841910952563998721

• Sims 2 is the shit.

TheFurryOne posted: »

My dog on The Sims 2 just died.

• No, you're right... i mean I am annoying... I was talking to myself... I need help

I am annoying? if so you are a piece of shit

• I beat the professional difficult of Resident Evil 4.

• Congrats.

I'm trying to beat it myself on the PC, but I'm not where where I am exactly. If I had to guess I think I'm on the Island.

I beat the professional difficult of Resident Evil 4.

• Thanks. I was surprised it wasn't that hard because I was expecting to find less ammo, less herbs, less coins and have no laser aim, not-so-strong knife and no rocket launchers from the merchant (If it happened, the Salazar boss fight would have been a pain in the ass). This is how it happens when you play The Last of Us on hard difficults.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Congrats. I'm trying to beat it myself on the PC, but I'm not where where I am exactly. If I had to guess I think I'm on the Island.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.