The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm pretty sure you would still have a laser pointer in Professional, it would be pretty insane to aim a gun from a third person perspective without it.

Professional didn't seem too hard either, just so as long as you have a plan to get from A to B and know what weapon to use on what enemy. The only part I loathed was dealing with the Novistador, as they were quick and took so many shotgun blasts to kill them.

AronDracula posted: »

Thanks. I was surprised it wasn't that hard because I was expecting to find less ammo, less herbs, less coins and have no laser aim, not-so-

• Professional didn't seem too hard either, just so as long as you have a plan to get from A to B and know what weapon to use on what enemy. The only part I loathed was dealing with the Novistador, as they were quick and took so many shotgun blasts to kill them.

Ah yes. I fucking hated those things. I died 5 times because of them.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I'm pretty sure you would still have a laser pointer in Professional, it would be pretty insane to aim a gun from a third person perspective

• Even when they weren't invisible, they were still a pain to deal with. On the Wii, they didn't seem so bad considering how easy it is to kick them away with the remote, but on the PC, I can never activate the prompt in time.

Hopefully I'll try to get back to where I was soon, since I'm not too far away from the end of the game.

Professional didn't seem too hard either, just so as long as you have a plan to get from A to B and know what weapon to use on what enemy. T

• Are you playing with a controller or keyboard and mouse? Because it's definitely better and easier with a controller.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Even when they weren't invisible, they were still a pain to deal with. On the Wii, they didn't seem so bad considering how easy it is to kic

• Is me missing school but going to an after school event Truacy? Because I like have a chorus concert tonight

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Is chorus optional/give you a grade?

Is me missing school but going to an after school event Truacy? Because I like have a chorus concert tonight

• Yeah chorus is an optional elective class and my concert is a grade, If I don't go I'll literally have to do a four page paper on each song

dojo32161 posted: »

Is chorus optional/give you a grade?

• I use a keyboard and mouse for Resident Evil 4.

Aiming is very easy with a mouse, but the inputs on the keyboard can be a hassle to deal with at times as I find myself pressing the wrong button occasionally. It's not too bad, since my accuracy drops whenever I use a controller to aim.

Are you playing with a controller or keyboard and mouse? Because it's definitely better and easier with a controller.

• It's definitely one of my most favourite games of all time. The reason why poor Sammy the dog died was because I accidentally made him an Elder in Create-a-sim and he died 2 hours into playing.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Sims 2 is the shit.

edited March 2017

How much do you really want to go to that after school event?

Yeah chorus is an optional elective class and my concert is a grade, If I don't go I'll literally have to do a four page paper on each song

• The ghost of my Sims 2 dog has manifested in my house and is fucking up all my furniture.

• I really want to, not only to avoid doing a four page assignment, but it tends to be fun and it's taking place at my old middle school. But If it's Truacy then I can't go. I'm literally searching everywhere to see if it is but I haven't gotten an answer

How much do you really want to go to that after school event?

Wait, are you asking if it's Truancy to go to a school concert? That is absolutely not truancy. I thought you were asking about something happening at the same time as your concert.

I really want to, not only to avoid doing a four page assignment, but it tends to be fun and it's taking place at my old middle school. But

• I keep having dreams about skipping out on homework and deadlines, and going truant on classes. This has been going on for a while now, and I can't make out what they're supposed to mean.

Maybe it's just stress, but I'm starting to get a little bothered by how constant they are as of late.

• So it's not Truacy even if I miss the school day?

Wait, are you asking if it's Truancy to go to a school concert? That is absolutely not truancy. I thought you were asking about something happening at the same time as your concert.

Didn't you say it was after school?

So it's not Truacy even if I miss the school day?

• Yes

Didn't you say it was after school?

Why don't you ask your chorus instructor? They probably gave you some way to contact them at the beginning of the year.

Yes

• My mother won't let me, she thinks that we will get in trouble

Why don't you ask your chorus instructor? They probably gave you some way to contact them at the beginning of the year.

It's never good to assume something until you actually try asking. I'm assuming this school concert would be like any other school sport where they can leave with permission. I'd ask someone in with authority on this matter in your school (the instructor, your principal, etc.)

My mother won't let me, she thinks that we will get in trouble

• Well it starts in a couple hours, so there isn't time to ask anybody to be sure.

It's never good to assume something until you actually try asking. I'm assuming this school concert would be like any other school sport whe

Is school over already? Then I'd say it's safe to go there so long as it's over.

Well it starts in a couple hours, so there isn't time to ask anybody to be sure.

• Okay thanks dojo

Is school over already? Then I'd say it's safe to go there so long as it's over.

• My math teacher forgets my existence a lot... She hates me very much, But hey I feel the same way. I feel like stabbing her with a compass some times.

• If you did, she'd probably try to make you calculate the length of a 10 degree arc at diameter 3. Better suppress the urge to be safe. Focus on right angles instead, which are much less irrational.

My math teacher forgets my existence a lot... She hates me very much, But hey I feel the same way. I feel like stabbing her with a compass some times.

• It's impossible to get ectopiss out of the carpets. :(

TheFurryOne posted: »

The ghost of my Sims 2 dog has manifested in my house and is fucking up all my furniture.

• edited March 2017

I'm at a point right now where I'm actively bitter and bored about the state of pop culture and I sadly feel drained of any hype of excitement for anything because it's starting to feel the same every time.

• Its Pop Culture, its always been bland and boring and always will be. There is still some great stuff out there, its just not Popular.

J-Master posted: »

I'm at a point right now where I'm actively bitter and bored about the state of pop culture and I sadly feel drained of any hype of excitement for anything because it's starting to feel the same every time.

• It all goes in cycles. You just have to wait for a phase you enjoy and then wait again for it to come back around. Music is getting better though. It's still not good, but it's not as terrible as it was in the early 00's.

J-Master posted: »

• Honestly despite me not knowing 98% of the things they're talking about in the Political Thread I still find it entertaining to read what people are saying in there.

• I can't be bothered reading through walls of text, so...

Honestly despite me not knowing 98% of the things they're talking about in the Political Thread I still find it entertaining to read what people are saying in there.

• I'm currently watching samurai jack season 5 it is awesome but I was sad and pissed at jack in ep 2 I won't spoil it ;_; I watched that show since I was a kid and never imagined that will happen :/

• If she hated you, she wouldn't really forget your existence.

I think.

My math teacher forgets my existence a lot... She hates me very much, But hey I feel the same way. I feel like stabbing her with a compass some times.

• Testingcheatsenabled?

I still own some expansions of TS2 but am currently playing TS3 because it has much more options.

But I believe we can all agree that it's an amazing game and the best of all sims franchise.

TheFurryOne posted: »

It's definitely one of my most favourite games of all time. The reason why poor Sammy the dog died was because I accidentally made him an Elder in Create-a-sim and he died 2 hours into playing.

• Where's Coca Cola in glass bottles, goddammit?! It's rare. And when you find it, expensive. Coke from plastic tastes like s

• I just felt suprise more than anything. I was like, "Oh, shit! HE DID IT!!!"

I'm currently watching samurai jack season 5 it is awesome but I was sad and pissed at jack in ep 2 I won't spoil it ;_; I watched that show since I was a kid and never imagined that will happen

• Tfw when you've got dental anxiety and need to get fillings, but the state's drug laws are so strict you gotta either fork over $150-$350 bucks for in-office sedation or dip into your dog's diazepam stash.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited March 2017

My walls of text are good though. :(

I can't be bothered reading through walls of text, so...

• edited March 2017

Rest in peace, Martin McGuinness. An exceptional man who, while fought with violence for the rights of his people initially in youth, went on to achieve greater lengths in his path of peace in later life. Whatever one's opinion may be of him and his past, and of his political views, no one can deny that without him, the peace process in Northern Ireland would not have been gained and that is most certainty something worth honouring the man for.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.