The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You don't. Telltale never bothered to fix that bug.

joshua007 posted: »

So my feed tells me I have 34 for months... and is now 35 what's up with that how do I remove it?

• edited May 2017

My little anecdote about my friend and his apartment had 4 likes yesterday and now has 3.
    Someone woke up the next day and thought:
    "Wait a minute, that wasn't that funny"

I raise my glass to you, random user. Cheers.
    I don't do it for the likes. I do it for my own amusement and my need to share stuff.
    ...And that amused me.

• I think, at some eventual point, Telltale's web team has publicly hinted at notably revamping parts of the community pages, including the feed system.

joshua007 posted: »

So my feed tells me I have 34 for months... and is now 35 what's up with that how do I remove it?

• A simultaneous release with Half-Life 3.

You have to have rhino skin to work for this company. Like throwback weekend on FM radio, the hits just keep comin'!

I think, at some eventual point, Telltale's web team has publicly hinted at notably revamping parts of the community pages, including the feed system.

• Not just Half Life 3 - it would release with Half Life: The Telltale Series!

Johro posted: »

A simultaneous release with Half-Life 3. You have to have rhino skin to work for this company. Like throwback weekend on FM radio, the hits just keep comin'!

• Starring: Barney.

You know, that first guy whom said one line to you before they retconned him into your best bud.

Actually, have you seen Civil Protection? If they brought Ross on board to write, I'd be fine with that as a series.

Not just Half Life 3 - it would release with Half Life: The Telltale Series! https://twitter.com/nickcapozzoli/status/545608779614916609

• Say, because Peters father isnt Ego in the comics. Interesting twist for the movie to take.

Maybe more so to use Peter in the Inifinty War as he's part Celestial.

lupinb0y posted: »

Sylvester Stallone is Stakar Ogord, also known as Starhawk in the comics who was one of the members of the original Guardians of the Galaxy.

• Really loving the My Hero Academia manga, giving me a deeper love for the series. And with the notes from the writer, Kohei, an insight into his writing and drawings as well as how he came up with characters and the decisions he's made.

• Love art he uploads to twitter, such simplicity. I love it.

enter image description here

Megumin posted: »

Really loving the My Hero Academia manga, giving me a deeper love for the series. And with the notes from the writer, Kohei, an insight into his writing and drawings as well as how he came up with characters and the decisions he's made.

• Back from exams... Well that went oke but I woke up for just TWO questions -_-

• edited May 2017

Well, there is ringing in my ears, my legs are exhausted from standing for almost 10 hours, and my voice is completely shot.

Totally worth it for Metallica. Last night was incredible, I ended up being right on the barrier for most of the night, and by God it was amazing, I even got a guitar pick.

Volbeat guitarist Rob Caggiano

Avenged Sevenfold guitarist (and now father) Synyster Gates

Avenged Sevenfold vocalist M. Shadows

James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett of Metallica

Me and Eddie Trunk (radio DJ and TV personality, co-host of That Metal Show)

• Now that's cool. Glad you liked the concert, must've been your dream come true.
    Though, have you been to any other Metallica concert before?

Well, there is ringing in my ears, my legs are exhausted from standing for almost 10 hours, and my voice is completely shot. Totally wort

• How to write a... Email and advertise myself... If you don't mind I start laughing in the corner for another hour or day

• How to write a... Email and advertise myself... If you don't mind I start laughing in the corner for another hour or day

• Yes, this was actually my 4th one, but I've never been this close up. Usually I'm back a bit further and, as someone who's pretty short, it's difficult to see. This time I made sure I got there very early so I could get a spot close to the stage, and it paid off.

AChicken posted: »

Now that's cool. Glad you liked the concert, must've been your dream come true. Though, have you been to any other Metallica concert before?

• Noice. Concerts are always great up close.

Yes, this was actually my 4th one, but I've never been this close up. Usually I'm back a bit further and, as someone who's pretty short, it'

• Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 just got announced. I'm excited.

• I beat Prey yesterday.

Overall I really like it. Story's interesting, gameplay is good, voice acting is good and the soundtrack is great. It feels like a really nice mix between Dishonored (especially the gameplay and art style) and Bioshock. I'd definitely recommend it if you're a fan of either of those things.

However the ending is REALLY abrupt. It just kinda ends and it feels really flaccid. There's also a part in the game where these military operator robots will be in every area of the game and they're really fucking annoying. They're very bullet spongy, their weapon is a laser that shoots non-stop and tracks you, they actually try and hunt you down and there are always a bunch of them around. It's not only hard to fight them without losing a bunch of supplies but they're just so annoying to deal with.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2017

I just watched the Watchmen motion comic (no pun intended) online on YouTube last night. I had heard good things about the comic in passing, but my god - that series had some extremely amazing and profound writing and I'm not even all that much of a comic guy. It's a limited series with 12 chapters (which are shared in 22-28 minute episodes for the motion comic), so it's not like the more prolific comics that go on for ages with dozens of issues.

You can find the motion comic episodes on one of WB's official YouTube channels for free; it has ads, but they aren't super disruptive.

• Hello. For anybody interested, Oddworld Inhabitants is doing a kickstarter funding for Abe and Munch Plushies! I've got to say, they look really awesome:

Their goal is $40,000. If they reach this by June 12 the production will start. If they reach $75,000 by the same date, they will make Stranger plushies as well! Here are their goals:

If you want to view the full T&C's and stuff, here's the website link for the Oddworld Plush Kickstarter

I really hope they reach their goals, especially for the Stranger one because I need that plush! Sorry for the super-long post, just trying to spread the word!

• The blue thing's horn-thingie looks like a dick.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hello. For anybody interested, Oddworld Inhabitants is doing a kickstarter funding for Abe and Munch Plushies! I've got to say, they look re

• Well, you have quite the imagination.

It's his hair, and it only looks like that because of the angle. His hair looks like this on the side:

The blue thing's horn-thingie looks like a dick.

• I found out today that I am Salutatorian!!

• edited May 2017

So, since the new boxart for Crash Bandicoot: The N. Sane Trilogy has been released, I thought it was time to change my avatar.

Not quite happy with it though, I'll change it again a bit later.

EDIT: I changed my avatar back. That last one was kinda awful.

• I just grabbed Bioshock 2.
    Will I be able to play it straight away and understand the story or should I play Bioshock 1 first?

• From what I heard, Bioshock 2 is considered to be the worst Bioshock game.

I just grabbed Bioshock 2. Will I be able to play it straight away and understand the story or should I play Bioshock 1 first?

• edited May 2017

Well, they didn't have Bioshock 1 at the shops...
    I've played some pretty bad games in my life, I think I can handle it... I just want to know if it may ruin the experience of playing 1 or 2 if I played 2 first?

AronDracula posted: »

From what I heard, Bioshock 2 is considered to be the worst Bioshock game.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I have played all the games and enjoyed Bioshock 2 but i would recommend playing them in order of 1,2 and then Infinite.

Well, they didn't have Bioshock 1 at the shops... I've played some pretty bad games in my life, I think I can handle it... I just want to know if it may ruin the experience of playing 1 or 2 if I played 2 first?

• edited May 2017

I'm encountering this one problem frequently as of late whenever I play Overwatch specifically (doesn't happen in GTA Online, just Overwatch), my PS4's right analog stick would slightly drift to the left on it's own when I don't have my thumb on it, and when I move around or aim it really fucks up my gameplay and it has been costing me so many opportunities. It's much more jarring when I'm trying to get really, really fucking good at Widowmaker who I always wanted to main in the past (to be one of my mains anyway).

Anybody knows a sure-way fix for this?

• edited May 2017

Think I did awesome on my biology exam today :D can't jinx it this time though, thought I did cool on my last biology, physics and chemistry but got an E in all 3 of them XD

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited May 2017

Your analog stick is starting to drift. The difference is that the deadzone (amount of pressure that can be applied without moving the stick) is much higher in GTA by default than in Overwatch.

I'm not sure if it works for the ps4 controller, but when my xbox one controller started to drift, I took it apart and removal these little clips under the analog sticks. Seemed to work well.

You could also try increasing the deadzone a bit in Overwatch. Or you could not play widowmaker and get on the payload. ;)

I'm encountering this one problem frequently as of late whenever I play Overwatch specifically (doesn't happen in GTA Online, just Overwatch

• Ripperoni le politics thread. It got a lot worse over the last couple months, but damn.

• skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

• I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGATTI.

skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

• It didn't seem that bad honestly from what I saw.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ripperoni le politics thread. It got a lot worse over the last couple months, but damn.

• Ooh. I think you should start at Bioshock 1. It is an amazing game and it has a great story. It may take a little bit to get into, but once some... things happen, you're never gonna want to leave.

Not sure how Bioshock 2 is, haven't played it yet. But I would definitely recommend starting at the beginning, you don't wanna miss that game.

I just grabbed Bioshock 2. Will I be able to play it straight away and understand the story or should I play Bioshock 1 first?

• Wow. I just finished Bioshock for the first time. Not much to say other than it was an amazing game. I honestly didn't expect to like it as much as I did.
    I didn't harvest a single Little Sister, so I got that ending, which I really liked. I thought it was a great ending. And that final line...

The story was really great. Full of many devious twists and turns, most of said twists had fantastic foreshadowing. The final boss I thought was a little too easy, though. One of my favorite parts was learning the backstory of Rapture and piecing together all the pieces until I could figure out what happened.

I'm gonna take a little break and then I'm going to start Bioshock 2. Not sure how it's gonna work being set in Rapture again, but I'm still excited.

• What's that?

I found out today that I am Salutatorian!!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited May 2017

Double post.

I found out today that I am Salutatorian!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.