The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• He keeps making accounts under different emails and shit like that. And unfortunately, there's nothing we, the moderators, or Telltale staff can do to stop him from doing it, which makes it even worse.

• It depends on your choices from Episode 2 and 3 which are Reject or Accept Ava's Offer, Inject AJ or Not and Spit On David's Face Or Not.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Looks like we have ANF avatars on here now

enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

• What is going on with my account? It told me to sign out because of an error and it forced me to use the email instead of the account name and after that, my profile picture doesn't appear on the menu box anymore, it's just "My Account" button and I have a notification that doesn't appear on my feed for a reason? Anyway to fix it?

enter image description here

• It's probably another (shitty) update; I'm having the same issue.

AronDracula posted: »

What is going on with my account? It told me to sign out because of an error and it forced me to use the email instead of the account name a

• Now my notification button will be full of numbers.

It's probably another (shitty) update; I'm having the same issue.

• That's it? No Kate, Gabe, David, Tripp, ANF Clem, Mariana etc.?

Deltino posted: »

Looks like we have ANF avatars on here now ...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2017

They are there, it's just that smug Conrad is the best.

That's it? No Kate, Gabe, David, Tripp, ANF Clem, Mariana etc.?

• So today I was chilling in the back of a Target parking lot after purchasing a few items when this random car pulls up beside us. It's an old man; he has a neck brace and a walker in the back. His car looked shitty. He begged for help, saying that he was fighting social security and needs money to buy more diapers. I gave him three dollars and my friend gave him her water. He thanked is both from the bottom of his hearts.

I know I might get some flack for this, but I would rather die knowing I helped someone rather than just driving off. It might've been a scam, but my heart is content with my decision.

• Before update

After update

• Tell me I'm 1000th lol

Before update After update

• I have 4174 notifications.

• jesus christ what the fuck happened

• Probably a stupid update by Telltale. God, I see no good reason for this site to be updated in the first place. It's been almost a year since a Telltale staff promised to finish this update.

bloop posted: »

jesus christ what the fuck happened

• I saw Transformers: The Last Knight, and when I came back the forums were ruined.

bloop posted: »

jesus christ what the fuck happened

• That's TellTale for ya.

I saw Transformers: The Last Knight, and when I came back the forums were ruined.

• Hmmm, my notification numbers disappeared and they aren't even on my feed.

• edited June 2017

Telltale...first your games start sucking, and now you're fucking up your forum with these shitty-ass updates. Notifications are fucked and we can't change our avatar.

God dammit, I'm trying so hard to continue to like you. WHY ARE YOU NOT HELPING?!

• LOL MY avatar what happened

• mfw still no Asher

Deltino posted: »

Looks like we have ANF avatars on here now ...

• Just Jesus, do they want us to hate them or what? Are they just becoming as bad as Konami?

Telltale...first your games start sucking, and now you're fucking up your forum with these shitty-ass updates. Notifications are fucked and

• I'd leave if I had anywhere else to go lol

Just Jesus, do they want us to hate them or what? Are they just becoming as bad as Konami?

• Join us, DLB...

LOL MY avatar what happened

• Huh, looks like the notifications are fixed but I still can't forgive them for removing the profile pic on menu box

I'd leave if I had anywhere else to go lol

• Still broken for me.

Huh, looks like the notifications are fixed but I still can't forgive them for removing the profile pic on menu box

• An eventual update of a larger scale to the community pages is coming, as the web team has openly hinted for a while since the update last year. I'm guessing this is perhaps more of a transitional thing or something, I would speculate.

Huh, looks like the notifications are fixed but I still can't forgive them for removing the profile pic on menu box

• But the lack of communication is making it difficult for us. Nobody knows what they're doing right now and they still didn't tell us the good reasons why this update is neccesary, nobody asked for a change. Just how can anyone deal with this?

An eventual update of a larger scale to the community pages is coming, as the web team has openly hinted for a while since the update last year. I'm guessing this is perhaps more of a transitional thing or something, I would speculate.

• So...I'm not the only one that notices that your name doesn't say "Moderator" anymore. Am I?

An eventual update of a larger scale to the community pages is coming, as the web team has openly hinted for a while since the update last year. I'm guessing this is perhaps more of a transitional thing or something, I would speculate.

• Holy shit. How is this a fucking update? Damn you, Telltale.

So...I'm not the only one that notices that your name doesn't say "Moderator" anymore. Am I?

• edited June 2017

@InGen_Nate_Kenny
    @BlindSniper
    @dojo32161
    @Deltino
    @OzzyUK

You mods have lost your "Moderator" words from your name, sadly.

EDIT: Nevermind

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

We can actually still see the badges on our end, but we have informed the web team that regular users can't.

@InGen_Nate_Kenny @BlindSniper @dojo32161 @Deltino @OzzyUK You mods have lost your "Moderator" words from your name, sadly. EDIT: Nevermind

• I never knew boob envy was a thing

I think she was just being nice and there is alot of boob envy between girls she might just be jelly

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2017

You can't change you avatar, yet you got a new avatar from that the update added?

Edit: Wait, are you talking about gravatar?

Telltale...first your games start sucking, and now you're fucking up your forum with these shitty-ass updates. Notifications are fucked and

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

We're undercover cops now

@InGen_Nate_Kenny @BlindSniper @dojo32161 @Deltino @OzzyUK You mods have lost your "Moderator" words from your name, sadly. EDIT: Nevermind

• Yeah, I mean through Gravatar. AND Steam.

You can't change you avatar, yet you got a new avatar from that the update added? Edit: Wait, are you talking about gravatar?

• edited June 2017

So some users have their profile pics changed without neccesarily doing that but how come I'm not part of this problem?

• Clementine, but daddy Lee will always have a place in my heart

MattB626 posted: »

Who do you guys love more: Clementine or Lee? It's hard for me to choose myself lol

• Some of us voluntarily changed our pics, such as myself. Some people are having issues with Gravatar, so I guess it's an email based problem.

So some users have their profile pics changed without neccesarily doing that but how come I'm not part of this problem?

• To say something good about the update, it seems we can edit our threads again without doing that workaround thing. That is about the only good thing I can say about it though, so, yeah. One thing where I am not sure if it has been reported yet is about the notifications. It seems I can only access the newest bunch of notifications from my feed, with the option to load more simply being gone. Since I somewhat doubt that is a feature, I can only hope it will be fixed faster than such problems usually do when it comes to the Telltale forums. The latest posts stuff also seems to be messed up a bit, but I can live with that as long as notifications work again. Would be appreciated if one of the mods could contact the web team about it.

Seriously though, can't we just go back to the older version of the forums that was in use from approximately 2013 to mid-2015? Every future update has only made things worse. Aside from the emoticons from the last update of course. They are nice :)

• trolley icon is the only thing left in my notification bar, the end is nigh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.