The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I kind of feel like I'm on drugs today. Not like the crazy kind of feeling but I feel all giggly and stuff.

Is this feeling... happiness?

Hello world, maybe I'm ready to come out and do stuff again -

"Hey HelloWorld, do you want to come to the grocery store with me and your mother?"

hisses and goes back to playing The Sims

• I just discovered something on the Pokemon Sun & Moon anime:

enter image description here

To all who are working on the anime: enter image description here

• The chegg
    enter image description here

AChicken posted: »

People, I almost forgot! It's the month of the Chicken!! On this glorious month, we honor the wonderful bird who we call Chick

• That's me every day apparently according to my friends, don't worry about it, you're just going insane

I kind of feel like I'm on drugs today. Not like the crazy kind of feeling but I feel all giggly and stuff. Is this feeling... happiness?

• Dont want to shit on your parade but it could be mania, as in manic depression. You might be genueinly happy, best not make any brash, life altering decisions.

I kind of feel like I'm on drugs today. Not like the crazy kind of feeling but I feel all giggly and stuff. Is this feeling... happiness?

• This is basically me for the past year lol.

Me during the weekend: I'm gonna be so productive this week and not slack off!

Me during the week: Fuck this shit I'm too tired.

• Watching a documentary on Amicus Productions.

looks around

...I liked them better than Hammer Horror.

• Never heard of them?

Well, you have them to thank for modern Horror Anthology films like Trick R Treat. They popularized(some say created, but I don't know enough to substantiate that) the wrap-around story and tying a theme through the various stories.

Johro posted: »

Watching a documentary on Amicus Productions. looks around ...I liked them better than Hammer Horror.

• I swear, if it isn't a rat, it's a snake, and if it isn't a snake, it's a spider the size of my fist. Sometimes I hate living in Appalachia, man.

I was about to leave my room for reasons I don't even really remember, I look over to my bed, and see a fucking Frostbite Spider from Skyrim chilling on my wall next to my bed. I go into denial. I'm like, "It's just dark in here! When I turn on my light, I'm gonna see there ain't a spider there!" I turned on my light, and the fucker was still there. I turn my poor trailer upside down looking for a can of RAID that just wouldn't be found. I was sitting in my living room brainstorming ways I could slay the beast. "I could shoot it! Nah, my folks are a sleep...Get a shoe? Man, I don't want to get close to it...I have a hammer in my ro- No, same problem with the shoe...Maybe I didn't look hard enough for the RAID." I thought up a few more plans, such as: Spraying it with this bubbly stuff I use to clean my commode (toilet), throwing alcohol at it, shooting it (again), throwing a towel at it and then putting a beat down on the towel, and smashing it with my basketball. I eventually opted to kill it with a mop. I come into my room, wielding my mop like it's a warhammer, and to my horror, the spider just flops off my wall, and it fucking thumps when it hits the floor.

I spent, like, five minutes trying to gather the courage to vanquish my mighty foe. I thought to maybe spare the creature because I really didn't want to fuck with it, but I realized something that pushed me into action. "This is my room!" I thought, "If I don't slay this monster, I'll never sleep soundly in my bed again!" I moved shit off my bed to make sure it wasn't hiding under a pillow, like the spider it could probably fucking eat. I pull my top mattress off from the wall, go to the end of my bed, and took a intimidating battle stance. Through the darkness that lye inbetween my bed and my recently painted wall, came the demon. With the swiftness of a frightened wife in a cartoon from the 40's, I vanquished my foe by slamming the mop into it. Repeatedly. Hard enough to crack my floor (I needed to make sure, damn it).

I stand tall! Wait, I'm sitting...

I sit in my chair with decent posture, my door open, and my light on!

• Fun Fact:

Half of Fleetwood Mac hits are about hope that things will get better.
    Dealing with some issues there, Lindsey?

• i think we should make a Ready Player One telltale series.

• edited September 2017

Nah, it's fine. I've been manic before (medication set it off) and that lasted for a lot longer (this lasted for a few hours, that lasted for a week). I think I may have just had too much caffeine lol.

Edit: I should clarify that my therapist suspects what I experienced was mania. It was set off by taking 20mg of Prozac off the bat, when I should have been started on a lower dose. I lost 5 pounds in a week because I had no appetite and I was so giggly and I got a perfect score on a math test I spent 10 minutes on and didn't study for! I'm no longer on 20mg.

Dont want to shit on your parade but it could be mania, as in manic depression. You might be genueinly happy, best not make any brash, life altering decisions.

• Psshhh, I went insane 6 years ago! I'm just batshit now!

Melton23 posted: »

That's me every day apparently according to my friends, don't worry about it, you're just going insane

• Same. I've been like this for 6 years man! I feel you.

This is basically me for the past year lol. Me during the weekend: I'm gonna be so productive this week and not slack off! Me during the week: Fuck this shit I'm too tired.

• edited September 2017

Results came in from the endoscopy and colonoscopy...I have Crohns Disease. Hopefully I'll start to feel better soon. I'm taking hydrocortisone right now, which is medicine I have to put up my ass so that's fun...

• Saturn, Earth, Sun and Venus... I think I heard Nepture and Mars there... definetly ends with Jupiter. I think I heard a little of Moon there, too.

The nostalgia is killing me. Ryan, I fucking love you!

The only thing that bothered me... the ending sound like The Darkest Side... it's not even an Atlas: Space song. It's not even a Sleeping At Last song!

• Oh boy, that isn't good.
    Hope you feel better soon!

Results came in from the endoscopy and colonoscopy...I have Crohns Disease. Hopefully I'll start to feel better soon. I'm taking hydrocortisone right now, which is medicine I have to put up my ass so that's fun...

• Do sort of "prepare" myself for when Sonic Forces comes out I've decided to get one of the modern Sonic games to play in the mean time so I don't suck at Forces. Should I get Unleashed or Generations? I'm currently leaning towards Generations, because it has both modern and classic Sonic gameplay, which Forces has. I was also considering Colours but it's apparently Wii exclusive, while I'd rather play a 360 Sonic game.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

Generations is better, and also available on PC whereas Unleashed is not (if you decide to play on PC instead of 360). I played Unleashed when I was younger, and the Werehog portions of the game are kind of a drag and a pace-killer. Generations has more tight and refined gameplay, and the stages are better too (unless you do not like the nostalgia pandering).

TheFurryOne posted: »

Do sort of "prepare" myself for when Sonic Forces comes out I've decided to get one of the modern Sonic games to play in the mean time so I

• "We"

i think we should make a Ready Player One telltale series.

• You shouldn't play Sonic. At all.

Do sort of "prepare" myself for when Sonic Forces comes out I've decided to get one of the modern Sonic games to play in the mean time so I

• Unleashed and Colors are very meh and really odd with weird gameplay mechanics, but Generations is basically the one Sonic game you SHOULD play in preparation for Forces.

• I just came back from watching "Logan Lucky." If you're thinking about seeing it, you totally should. If you aren't thinking about seeing it...then think about it. It isn't as funny as I thought it was going to be, but it kept me gripped.

Also, the bear scene was so non-sensically amazing. If you've watched it, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

• the bear scene was so non-sensically amazing. If you've watched it, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

You're giving me Nick Cage flashbacks.

I just came back from watching "Logan Lucky." If you're thinking about seeing it, you totally should. If you aren't thinking about seeing it

• Wherever you go, whatever you do,
    I'll be right here waiting for you.

• My school doesn't help it either. The work's boring and some of the teachers are just....

I'll just say that I wish tuning out to them was easier.

Same. I've been like this for 6 years man! I feel you.

• I just looked up a video about this to get to know this better and now I'm starting to become worried. Many of the symptoms they listed have matched with my situation.

*Minor bleeding: Been happening for about a year, but it was happening in such small amounts that I wasn't too worried.
    *Chronic Diarrhea: It's only on rare occasions that I have a solid dump, most of the time it's either semi-solid or completely liquid.
    *Mouth Ulcers: I have constant cankers that take up to a week to heal.
    *Skin problems: Used to have flaky patches of skin on my arms and legs as a kid that sometimes bleed when they got too try, it lasted for about 6 years. I left them alone for a few months and they eventually disappeared.
    *Frequent joint pain: frequently occurs in my knees along with occasional fluid build up that makes them hard to bend. Can sometimes take weeks to heal on it's own.
    *Eye problems: I few years back a purple spot appeared in my vision in my left eye and has been there since.

....Maybe I should get checked.

• edited September 2017

So Emmy's was on last night and I didn't watch it at all and I'm glad I did. There ratings were wayyyy down this yesr. Even more down Emmy's ratings down again what was your guys thoughts on the Emmy's last night? I just didn't want to watch it

• I think while a lot of people won awards that they very much deserved, people who deserved to be nominated even moreso weren't even mentioned.

strwar3 posted: »

So Emmy's was on last night and I didn't watch it at all and I'm glad I did. There ratings were wayyyy down this yesr. Even more down Emmy's ratings down again what was your guys thoughts on the Emmy's last night? I just didn't want to watch it

• Working on a script for an Iron Fist review, I have to rewatch the show to get a quality and objective script out of it though.

Lord have mercy.

• Every time I see Nicky punch that bear, I realize just how worth living life is.

the bear scene was so non-sensically amazing. If you've watched it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You're giving me Nick Cage flashbacks.

• NOT THE BEES!!!!!!!!!

the bear scene was so non-sensically amazing. If you've watched it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You're giving me Nick Cage flashbacks.

• Please, go get checked

I just looked up a video about this to get to know this better and now I'm starting to become worried. Many of the symptoms they listed have

• You sound like a serial killer

Johro posted: »

Wherever you go, whatever you do, I'll be right here waiting for you.

• AronDracula posted: »

NOT THE BEES!!!!!!!!!

• Outdated Bee Movie memes? I thought you were better than this. For shame, Blind. For shame.

• You say outdated, I say vintage. Don't judge me and my outdated vintage memes.

Outdated Bee Movie memes? I thought you were better than this. For shame, Blind. For shame.

• ClemyClooAndBabyboo said:
    I have to rewatch [Iron Fist]

Working on a script for an Iron Fist review, I have to rewatch the show to get a quality and objective script out of it though. Lord have mercy.

• this is the funniest response you've ever made

ClemyClooAndBabyboo said: I have to rewatch [Iron Fist]

• You enjoyed watching Son of the Mask? I hate you already.

You say outdated, I say vintage. Don't judge me and my outdated vintage memes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.