The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• We're Back Baby!

• Yeah i am gonna have a hard time trying figure out this redesign's tools

Fangirl101 posted: »

The redesign of the website looks great! It will be kinda hard to get used to it, though.

• getting used to the new site works loads better on my phone still need to try it on my ps4 and vita

• The PS4 is HORRID. The telltale logo covers way to much. No fan.

getting used to the new site works loads better on my phone still need to try it on my ps4 and vita

• edited October 2017

I'm sorry but this new site update is BULLSHIT!!!!

• It's.....OK maybe it is little bit

AronDracula posted: »

I'm sorry but this new site update is BULLSHIT!!!!

• I didn't even get a notification from your reply so it's NOT ok. Telltale is Ubisoft-ing themselves.

strwar3 posted: »

It's.....OK maybe it is little bit

• Having a blast playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole, and I'm digging the new battle system so far, even if it's a little hard to understand at first.

The humour in the game is pretty much what one would expect from a typical South Park episode, so no complaints here.

• The PS4 is HORRID. The telltale logo covers way to much. No fan.

That's a glitch the web team is aware of and looking to fix.

captainivy1 posted: »

The PS4 is HORRID. The telltale logo covers way to much. No fan.

• I don’t understand why a bunch of people think Ubi is bad :/

I didn't even get a notification from your reply so it's NOT ok. Telltale is Ubisoft-ing themselves.

• I don’t understand why a bunch of people think Ubi is bad :/

• Downgrading graphics
    • Milking Assassin's Creed
    • Season Passes and Microtransactions
    Melton23 posted: »

I don’t understand why a bunch of people think Ubi is bad

• edited October 2017

Yeah I didn’t get that reply, TT need to fix this
    Edit: oh shit nvm I figured out how to do it. If you’re wondering go to the notifications tab, then notifications preferences and u can change it from there. It’s still shit though

• yooo this is gonna be hard to get used to but i'm glad it went back to the old forum message style where every message is below the other

• I'm only 3hrs in, but I really like it too.

Having a blast playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole

RichWalk23 posted: »

Having a blast playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole, and I'm digging the new battle system so far, even if it's a little hard to unde

• Bringing back previous forum features? Sam & Max 4 confirmed!!!

• i hope they do because i have to use my mobile data on here and would rather use my ps4 or vita

The PS4 is HORRID. The telltale logo covers way to much. No fan. That's a glitch the web team is aware of and looking to fix.

• edited October 2017

I have no idea what's going on. I can't tell who's replying to who and I have notifications to messages I already read months ago that won't clear up for some reason. Welp.

• This is officially the worst fucking site layout of all time jesus

• Oh god, that's weird. Threads look like Twitter.

• No matter how shitty this site layout is saying something like that is dumb tbh

I didn't even get a notification from your reply so it's NOT ok. Telltale is Ubisoft-ing themselves.

• Makes me want to punch someone in the face.

No matter how shitty this site layout is saying something like that is dumb tbh

• Yeah, so...you mods can ban me for all I care, because I'm fucking leaving.

• Is Star Trek Discovery guilty of plagiarizing the Tartigrade? so,I kinda knew this show was going to be a dumpster fire,but maybe my point of view of the show,but what's your thoughts on this?

• I'm also really enjoying it. I actually think I like it better than Stick of Truth.

Johro posted: »

I'm only 3hrs in, but I really like it too. Having a blast playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole

• edited October 2017

Who's the one who started to tag a bunch of threads here?

A few of my initial review threads for recent episodes of Batman are now tagged. Cool.
    I also feel kind of humbled that my Player's Space megathread and "Details of choices [in GOTG]" are already tagged as "things you may have missed. They're right up there with the bug guns of Things people forget, miss and don't know about threads

• I did! I wanted to get the ball rolling in tagging threads, so I created some tags and also applied them to certain threads.

You guys are also able to apply tags to your own threads when you post or edit them! :)

AChicken posted: »

Who's the one who started to tag a bunch of threads here? A few of my initial review threads for recent episodes of Batman are now tagged

• Unfortunately we can only post the "popular tags" though, right? I can't get any others to stick.
    Tags are kind of limited right now.

I did! I wanted to get the ball rolling in tagging threads, so I created some tags and also applied them to certain threads. You guys are also able to apply tags to your own threads when you post or edit them!

• Mods can add to the list, if they're appropriate.

Unfortunately we can only post the "popular tags" though, right? I can't get any others to stick. Tags are kind of limited right now.

• Unfortunately we can only post the "popular tags" though, right? I can't get any others to stick.
    Tags are kind of limited right now.

You can only use pre-existing tags created by mods. All the tags on the front page are the ones we've created. Do you have any requests for more tags? Let us know! :)

Unfortunately we can only post the "popular tags" though, right? I can't get any others to stick. Tags are kind of limited right now.

• edited October 2017

I actually think I like it better than Stick of Truth.

I think it might be. I do miss the item jokes though. More than made up for in all the jokes by choosing "other". So glad I did.

• Since notifications are off, does that mean I can go to a dead part of the forums and start a secret criminal organisation without people finding out at all? >:)

• does that mean I can go to a dead part of the forums and start a secret criminal organisation without people finding out at all?

It'll still be labelled as having a new post, but go for it. You have about 10hrs or so until they fix it.

Since notifications are off, does that mean I can go to a dead part of the forums and start a secret criminal organisation without people finding out at all?

• I’m in, let’s go

Since notifications are off, does that mean I can go to a dead part of the forums and start a secret criminal organisation without people finding out at all?

• Got less than four days until my remaining two assignments are due. People of the Telltale Community. Lend me your energy!

• Guardians Of The Galaxy Telltale Series android episode 4 cannot run. I downloaded it 5 to 6 times and installed it but after installation it shows COMING SOON and I cannot play the episode. Please help me

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Guardians Of The Galaxy Telltale Series android episode 4 cannot run. I downloaded it 5 to 6 times and installed it but after installation it shows COMING SOON and I cannot play the episode. Please help me

I would recommend contacting Telltale support so they can assist you.

Mayank007 posted: »

Guardians Of The Galaxy Telltale Series android episode 4 cannot run. I downloaded it 5 to 6 times and installed it but after installation it shows COMING SOON and I cannot play the episode. Please help me

• Wow, new site update!

• Today at my School there is a Nerd vs Jock day since it’s homecoming week and I decided to dress up as a nerd and I look like a Skinny Version Cookie from Ned disclassified school survival guide

• edited October 2017

Was eating a packet of raspberries when I got to the last one and saw a tiny bug crawling around it. Now I'm panicking because I think I just ate a whole bunch of bugs.

Am now downing some water and Jim Bean Whiskey Cola to drown any bugs I actually swallowed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.