The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Aye, that'll probably bug you for a while... Badum tss... I'll see myself out.

lupinb0y posted: »

Was eating a packet of raspberries when I got to the last one and saw a tiny bug crawling around it. Now I'm panicking because I think I jus

• I’ve seen horrible things... I am legit scarred for life, someone, I think from my school, make an Instagram account and uploads a shit load of messed up stuff on there, I don’t even know if I want to say it or not

• Now I'm panicking because I think I just ate a whole bunch of bugs.

They wouldn't survive a minute in your "stomach acid".

Was eating a packet of raspberries when I got to the last one and saw a tiny bug crawling around it. Now I'm panicking because I think I jus

• Was eating a packet of raspberries when I got to the last one and saw a tiny bug crawling around it

:scream:

Ugh, gross! I'd be too horrified to touch packets of raspberries in the future if that happened to me.

• That's IT!!!! I made up my mind, I will not buy Star Wars Battlefront 2 after watching this video. Fuck EA and fuck EVERYONE who wastes their money on microtransactions!!!!!

• edited October 2017

I think I need to go eat something.

I'm thinking it's a burger day. Boston Pizza maybe?
    Come back less assholish.

• Aaand... What does this video have to do with your statement?

nothing

AronDracula posted: »

That's IT!!!! I made up my mind, I will not buy Star Wars Battlefront 2 after watching this video. Fuck EA and fuck EVERYONE who wastes their money on microtransactions!!!!!

• Don't you know? Amy Hennig's Star Wars was just like Star Wars 1313, an action-adventure story-driven game with Uncharted style gameplay. Now EA cancelled this idea and will turn it into another multiplayer with microtransactions or whatever. We will never get a good Star Wars game like this ever again. #FuckEA

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

Aaand... What does this video have to do with your statement? nothing

• edited October 2017

Tomorrow is Homecoming at my school and the girl I like has agreed to hang out with me and I also got her number. Let’s just hope her father isn’t the vulture (unforuntanely I wasn’t smart enough to create this reference)

• Congrats man! Hope it all goes well!! :)

Tomorrow is Homecoming at my school and the girl I like has agreed to hang out with me and I also got her number. Let’s just hope her father isn’t the vulture (unforuntanely I wasn’t smart enough to create this reference)

• Luckier than i’ll ever get, my loneliness and horrible skills of finding decent women has turned me insane

• I bet she's saying the same thing right now :wink:

Melton23 posted: »

Luckier than i’ll ever get, my loneliness and horrible skills of finding decent women has turned me insane

• edited October 2017

and will turn it into another multiplayer

Ehh, doubt they would do that. Who knows tho

• edited October 2017

holy fuck can I just say again how much I loathe this stupid fucking update

Even with the quoting and the stupid ass "in reply to" everything takes 10x longer and its the dumbest fucking thing I have ever seen. EVERYTHING is clustered, NO organization. Why do they think people are moving AWAY from linear style??? This colors bullshit? Still aint got a damn clue. It's a failed idea.

WHO green lit this?? Please tell me. Who thought this was a good idea? I swear, people at telltale gotta speak up when they see a piece of shit idea.

• Hey I just got a notification

Dan7Bip5 posted: »

and will turn it into another multiplayer Ehh, doubt they would do that. Who knows tho

• It's more likely they make it an open world, since EA's statement mentioned wanting to change the design of the game from linear to a "broader experience". And open worlds are the trend right now when it comes to single player (I doubt they want to change this to MP - they have Battlefront for that), so it would make sense for EA to want to go for it.

AronDracula posted: »

Don't you know? Amy Hennig's Star Wars was just like Star Wars 1313, an action-adventure story-driven game with Uncharted style gameplay. No

• Tomorrow is Homecoming at my school and the girl I like has agreed to hang out with me and I also got her number. Let’s just hope her father isn’t the vulture (unforuntanely I wasn’t smart enough to create this reference)

That's great, man! Congrats!

• I feel asleep for maybe a half hour an hour ago and I've been so out it. I thought it was Friday. My head hurt. Jeez.

• Welcome to the world of yesterday, today!

• drawing traditionally is hard and i have a love/hate relationship with it

• ahem "Welcome... to the world of tomorrow!!"

Johro posted: »

Welcome to the world of yesterday, today!

• Need to look for people to interview about Japanese culture and society. I've emailed 8 different people about doing an interview. Two told me to look elsewhere and one said sure but when I emailed back about certain details I didn't get a reply. The other five just stonewalled me.

RIP.

• Who?

I bet she's saying the same thing right now

• Is it just me or did TT remove TWD avatars from the community cos they aren’t in the list of avatars

• edited October 2017

Never mind, it's all good.

• My day so far has consisted of a lot of petty but still obnoxious first world problems. Uggghhhh.

• I have mixed feelings about the new PM system. It helped me reminisce my old discussions with my friends here, which is good... but almost all of them are either banned or left the forums a long time ago so these reminders don't really help ;_;

• And here’s a free like

My day so far has consisted of a lot of petty but still obnoxious first world problems. Uggghhhh.

• Going to see Weird Al and Emo Philips together. 10 year old me is ODing on a sugar high right now.

• I'm currently wearing a sweater and shorts. The pinnacle of fashion.

• I'm currently wearing a sweater and shorts. The pinnacle of fashion.

'tis better than Socks and Sandals, at least! :p

Johro posted: »

I'm currently wearing a sweater and shorts. The pinnacle of fashion.

• I have a question regarding the star wars ragtag game. We know that EA shut down the studio that was developing the game, does this mean that the game is cancelled or is the development going to be continued by a different studio?

• Spent the last few days emailing people for interviews and I've either been stonewalled or been asked to go elsewhere. Finally emailed someone who was recommended to me and he answered instantly.

THERE IS A GOD.

• Petition to change General Thread to Minecraft: Story Mode chat, what's up

• Petition to change all threads to Minecraft: Story Mode chat pls.

Petition to change General Thread to Minecraft: Story Mode chat, what's up

• So I’ve got a game for you guys:

I’ve played two Call Of Duty games over these past few days.

One of them still holds up as a good game and the other is kind of crap but still enjoyable.

Guess away!

• petition to ban you.

Petition to change all threads to Minecraft: Story Mode chat pls.

• Guess away!

I haven't played a single one, but an old co-worker used to play all of them and he said Ghosts was crap.

J-Master posted: »

So I’ve got a game for you guys: I’ve played two Call Of Duty games over these past few days. One of them still holds up as a good game and the other is kind of crap but still enjoyable. Guess away!

• Modern Warfare (the good one) and Ghosts?

I've played Black Ops on my Xbox One over the summer since it's backwards compatible. That is another possibly for the game you've been playing. I really enjoyed that.

J-Master posted: »

So I’ve got a game for you guys: I’ve played two Call Of Duty games over these past few days. One of them still holds up as a good game and the other is kind of crap but still enjoyable. Guess away!

• Petition to ban me.

papai46 posted: »

petition to ban you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.