The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I dont know if I can take it anymore

I have a good feeling we will be pleased

• Same. Getting all my complaining posts ready in advance.

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont know if I can take it anymore

• Some new media about the game Journey came out recently: an very interesting interview with the composer on how hard it was to make the soundtrack work, and wrap it up.
    Also a very entertaining video in some aspects

• edited December 2019

Me making some margheritas with all the salt this place will emit if Neo-Telltale only announces Batman: Noir.

• This was just posted on reddit.

He's gonna do it. He's gonna open that door. Get your sticks of butter and hot dog buns ready.

• meanwhile on poogers' desktop

• Thats uh... true not even a joke

Pipas posted: »

meanwhile on poogers' desktop

• edited December 2019

6 months ago, me and my family moved out of the state of New Jersey, a state with high taxes, failing public services, and deadly cold winter's, to the beautiful state of Georgia. Low taxes, within driving distance of Savannah, nice and warm weather all year round, perfect for golf. I was so excited to finally get the hell out of Jersey.

There's a cruel sense of irony that I was offered a great job at Amazon with good benefits and starting salary...back up in New Jersey. And I'm moving tomorrow, in December, just before winter, and they got 6-10 inches of snow about a week ago. To make things worse, it's down in South Jersey, I used to live in North Jersey, aka best Jersey. We called things by their right name (soda instead of pop, subs instead of hoagies, sprinkles instead of jimmies) and was close to NYC. Now, I'm 30 minutes outside of Philly, and if I have to hear people constantly call Taylor Ham by it's forbidden name, it's going to be torture. And if you're asking what Taylor Ham is, then I pity you, it's a Jersey thing.

Just my luck, I'm teased with finally getting out of America's armpit, only to find myself back there. At least the job is good, but still, can't help but laugh at the irony.

• Huh, sounds like a really weird situation.

I was offered a great job at Amazon with good benefits and starting salary...back up in New Jersey. And I'm moving tomorrow

But hey, you got the job!

6 months ago, me and my family moved out of the state of New Jersey, a state with high taxes, failing public services, and deadly cold winte

• And like I said, I'm very happy about it. The job sounds great, it's provides a huge learning experience, and it's with one of the most globally recognized companies in the world. I just have to admire the cruel irony in it.

AChicken posted: »

Huh, sounds like a really weird situation. I was offered a great job at Amazon with good benefits and starting salary...back up in New Jersey. And I'm moving tomorrow But hey, you got the job!

• Get your sticks of butter and hot dog buns ready.

FUCK

booper posted: »

This was just posted on reddit. He's gonna do it. He's gonna open that door. Get your sticks of butter and hot dog buns ready.

• I really did miss it here. Glad to be semi-back.

• I pray for you, Lupin.

Put some ketchup on it or something, at least.

lupinb0y posted: »

Get your sticks of butter and hot dog buns ready. FUCK

• edited December 2019

Also if for some reason you dont have it, The Wolf Among Us just got added to The Epic Game Store for free!

Also its been confirmed to be an Epic Game Store exclusive!

• Which sucks, but it’s understandable. Like I’ve said in the past, I understand why indie developers or start up companies will choose Epic due to the higher percentage of revenue Epic offers when compared to Steam. For the fledgling Telltale and AdHoc, this is to be expected.

Also if for some reason you dont have it, The Wolf Among Us just got added to The Epic Game Store for free! Also its been confirmed to be an Epic Game Store exclusive!

• edited December 2019

Epic is fine, I can understand not being fully on board but realistically here this game probably wouldnt even be saved without Epic. Also this a game that people asked for years, got canceled, and is now finally being brought back to life. Pretty sure its fair that they are gonna go to the place that offers them more money so their new company doesnt just die like the last one.

Which sucks, but it’s understandable. Like I’ve said in the past, I understand why indie developers or start up companies will choose Epic d

• edited December 2019

Clementine's story may be over...

But Bigby's story still continues.

Bigby: "You did good, kid."
    (pats on Clem's head)
    "Now it's my turn to continue my story."
    Clem: "Thanks. And good luck."
    (Bigby walks forward, lighting up his cigarette)

• Just saying guys

• WAIT WAIT! I only have to eat it if the leaks from a few weeks back are true, so I'm still in the clear!

I pray for you, Lupin. Put some ketchup on it or something, at least.

• edited December 2019

Anyone remembers Dave Fennoy saying "my lips are sealed"?
    I bet he knew they were working on TWAU S2 early this year

• I honestly wonder how long Wolf 2 has actually been in development for. Apparently they started the process in February... same time Adhoc came around... also that trailer I feel already showed a lot more than what we were thinking in terms of assets. Weird part is that other leak from way back with the "you again" thing, said it would be mostly porting Telltale models into Unreal... which appears to be what the trailer was and its now confirmed that it is on the Unreal engine.

Anyone remembers Dave Fennoy saying "my lips are sealed"? I bet he knew they were working on TWAU S2 early this year https://twitter.com/DaveFennoy/status/1108885116598792193

• The Wolf Among Us 2 reveal in a nut shell

• edited December 2019

Okay so now that we have the official teaser for Wolf 2, is it safe to assume that the last two leaks were made up?

The 'leaker' from yesterday went on to say "I never said this specifically would be at the game awards." after the reveal (not to mention Batman not even making an appearance), and the one from a while back was super obviously fake right from the start. We now know that Wolf 2 will be a traditional Telltale game with some tweaks, so no where near as ambitious as the pseudo RPG thing from a few weeks back.

In conclusion, I don't have to eat a stick of butter between a hotdog bun. Thank fuckin' God for that.

• Opens Door

YOU AGAIN!?

Okay so now that we have the official teaser for Wolf 2, is it safe to assume that the last two leaks were made up? The 'leaker' from yes

• edited December 2019

Is this the hot new meme?

So whenever the official trailer gets uploaded, I better see one of us better post it on here with the caption "YOU AGAIN?!"

Opens Door YOU AGAIN!?

• Well, the guy did say the models were being ported into Unreal, which it turns out the game is being made in. I wouldn't count him out just yet basically.

Okay so now that we have the official teaser for Wolf 2, is it safe to assume that the last two leaks were made up? The 'leaker' from yes

• edited December 2019

Well, Batman Shadows Edition has still been rated by the AUS and NZ classification boards, so I wouldn't discount it yet. They're (or Batman is) definitely real.

• edited December 2019

As of right now the only thing the 'leaker' has been correct was its existence, and we already knew it existed for about a week now. Other than that everything he's said about the teaser for Wolf 2 and Batman has been pretty much wrong.

The fact that he has a video recording of the 'teaser' but only shows a few seconds of it cut into three soundless gifs instead of just plain uploading the video is enough for me to believe he was making stuff up.

Well, Batman Shadows Edition has still been rated by the AUS and NZ classification boards, so I wouldn't discount it yet. They're (or Batman is) definitely real.

• Ah, I see what you mean now..

As of right now the only thing the 'leaker' has been correct was its existence, and we already knew it existed for about a week now. Other t

• okay yeah wolf 2 is pretty exciting guys but surgeon simulator 2 is also happening and i feel like not enough of us are discussing this

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2019

Hook Hand Javi: Yes, Bigby, it is I - Hook Hand Javi - and I’ve come for your pudding.

Opens Door YOU AGAIN!?

• Will he be joined by knife hand Lee?

Hook Hand Javi: Yes, Bigby, it is I - Hook Hand Javi - and I’ve come for your pudding.

• edited December 2019

Do you think that while we wait for Wolf 2 (which'll probably be out in 2021), New-Telltale will do something else akin to Batman: Noir with another series in order to tide people over? Or will there just be a few Wolf teasers here and there?

• when the game awards are over and twau2 is official again but now you have no idea when we'll next get info about the game, its release date, why snow wants us to go beastmode ????

this is a whole new set of problems

• Be grateful it's even happening.

• bruh, telltale has such a tainted rep. If they do one bad thing, that could define their company for the rest of its career. They've been a commercial failure ever since the end of MCSM, the only time i've seen them make a advertisement that wasn't a twitter post was a dumb moment.

I was watching disney channel, and the show hits a damned commercial break. Then I see a nether portal, and I think 'Oh, maybe MC just got an update!'. Nope, its telltale making a good marketing move. While it didn't give them a lot of sales. It gave them some exposure, which we need to be thankful for.

Let's hope telltale plays their cards the right way, or it'll be corporate hell before TWAU S2 gets to us.

• With TWAU 2 now officially under way, it'd be great if we were finally able to access the forums from the main page. Like seriously, if I didn't have a link, I wouldn't know the forums were still alive.

Also, weren't they planning to redesign the forums or something like that? What happened with that? 🤔

• Fables and Batman were the other only things open anyway.

Pipas posted: »

With TWAU 2 now officially under way, it'd be great if we were finally able to access the forums from the main page. Like seriously, if I di

Sign in to comment in this discussion.