The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How I usually reason any decisions this year is: "Eh, we're in a pandemic, no one's life has been normal thus far."

WarpSpeed posted: »

No problem, there are levels to this between "every minute" and "never." Just do whatever seems sanest at the moment.

• The Last Airbender?

AronDracula posted: »

I am working on a special rant compilation video but the topic will be a movie that everyone in the entire earth agrees it's completely garbage. EDIT: You wanna guess? Be my guest.

The Last Airbender?

• edited September 2020

I found out that a Taco Bell opened up in my state so I decided to try it. I've only had Taco Bell once on a trip to the US and it was like 10+ years ago and I remember liking it.

I ordered a crunchwrap which came with tortilla chips and a taco (they gave me a second one for free).

The beef was overly salty and the taco and crunchwrap tasted exactly the same. The tortilla chips were pretty alright though. Also that "fire" sauce was definitely made for those with incredibly sensitive tongues lmao because that was some weak sauce.

Overall it was okay.

• edited September 2020

You know what good about this current time zone? The stores are reset at 5am. So if I wanted something bad... Great decisions here I come! But your saving strategy seems very effective. I forgot to mention I'm playing for two accounts since the sibling hardly ever plays anymore, so having more crowns saved would be better way to keep both accounts in check and actually get a day off every once in a while.

Edit: Now Chell from Portal is available to buy. Then someone already had it and then preceeded to mess with me and beat the crap out of me in fall ball. Was only like top ten and they just stood at the goalpost while the rest of her team out-skilled mine. I think this broke me. I'm gonna take some time from this game until the new season is out. Both accounts were almost all completed, so there's not much I'll be missing.

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel that, I currently have 20 saved but Im too scared to actually spend them because I dont want to miss out on something I would really

• Imagine going to Taco Bell and not getting a Baja blast

lupinb0y posted: »

I found out that a Taco Bell opened up in my state so I decided to try it. I've only had Taco Bell once on a trip to the US and it was like

• Unfortunately they don't have the fabled Baja Blast. I think it's a US only thing for now.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Imagine going to Taco Bell and not getting a Baja blast

• Super Mario is coming to the Game and Watch. Finally I can end my hunger strike.

• After waking up a bit more and rereading what I wrote, it all sounded very hypocritical. Lol

And I thank you on your restraint @Poogers555 :D

• edited September 2020

Bruh nintendo just shadow dropped a whole Mario freakin direct? (only 15mins but still..) Wow.

At least it's a full-fledged(?) Direct that now matters to me since I finally own a Switch. Yippee.

Edit: Ooh that's a hype direct. Some weird gimmicky stuff like that IRL Mario Kart toy, and Game and Watch re-release but other stuff was real neat.
    A Mario 3D World port? Nice.
    Mario All Stars Collection for NSO? Nice. Never could find it for the Wii.
    New Merch announcements, a splatoon splatfest (hopefully a sale soon), Mario Battle Royale.
    Most importantly, a 3D All-Stars Collection? With 64, Sunshine and Galaxy 1? Hell. Yes. Comes out in like 2 weeks which is cool.

Weird that they're encouraging people to get new limited anniversary merch at their NY Store in the middle of a pandemic tho. Be safe y'all.

Super Mario is coming to the Game and Watch. Finally I can end my hunger strike.

• One post: talking about a trip to Taco Bell and eating chips, a taco, and a crunch wrap.

Next post: ending a hunger strike because of Super Mario.

I'm not sure you know what a hunger strike is.

Super Mario is coming to the Game and Watch. Finally I can end my hunger strike.

• me the second after I spend 10 crowns on Chell for Fall Guys, immediately regret buying it because now Im down 10 crowns, but then thinking now I have a pretty cool full set

• You know what? People of today are too aware of themselves and others. Society as a whole has changed majorly just in the past few years that the way the structure is built does not fit the way our minds work anymore. If we are to continue as a human race, everything may have to change.

And I frankly am scared of what world the future could bring

• My mom's boyfriend actually just preordered the 3D All-Stars collection for him and I to binge play together. lol

AChicken posted: »

Bruh nintendo just shadow dropped a whole Mario freakin direct? (only 15mins but still..) Wow. At least it's a full-fledged(?) Direct tha

• I was doing a hunger strike speedrun that began after my Taco Bell meal :triumph:

One post: talking about a trip to Taco Bell and eating chips, a taco, and a crunch wrap. Next post: ending a hunger strike because of Super Mario. I'm not sure you know what a hunger strike is.

• not my kind of speedrun this is more my thing

I was doing a hunger strike speedrun that began after my Taco Bell meal

• I am having so much fun editing my rant compilation on The Last Airbender movie.

• aww hell yeah, I was hoping that's what this secret project was.

I am having so much fun editing my rant compilation on The Last Airbender movie.

• To put it in videogames terms (tldr), the players are unintentionally corrupting their save files/deleting them because of lack of progression. The grinding is too tedious that people stop caring about it's actual value and start thinking about what they do want. The world is in the process of complaining to the devs not getting a big update in quite a few years and the devs don't want to change a single thing. Meanwhile, bugs are rampant and moderators have lost most of their power of influencing peoples decision making skills and controlling the situation. Which means a lot of big things are about to happen.

Luckily you can't really break a Fall Guys save.

• Mods I'm sorry you can ban me now

• Youtube's latest ad...I'm scared

• I feel like I just ended the world. And somehow, I'm okay with it.

• How could that even happen?

DabigRG posted: »

Youtube's latest ad...I'm scared

• edited September 2020

Rick and Morty was written with coffee, weed, and alot of mental suffering. Everything could have been what he was actually thinking with some characters put around it. And lately, they have been having burnout. Not if he hears about this. It will become a documentary.

• One final note.

This all happened with talking with all of you communicably. Schools did not teach us to outsmart the system, with direct intention.

• Honestly, should I call the police?

• @Zombiekiller3121 Dude, you need to stop drinking cactus juice, ok? It is not the quenchiest

• Yeah that is true, what a headache.

@Zombiekiller3121 Dude, you need to stop drinking cactus juice, ok? It is not the quenchiest

• Isn't that the premise of The Iron Giant where you have to be excepting of what you are afraid of? Fear causes death, no harm is done if you just accept and think about it

• Well now I’m pissed. There’s a comic book coming out for a tv show called The Dragon Prince, it’s supposed to take place after it’s latest season and setup the next one. It’s SUPPOSED to officially come out next month, but somehow, several people (all from the UK) got their copies now in some sort of mixup. It was originally scheduled for this month, but was delayed until October 6th (and even then, it was originally like September 15th or something). So now, people have gone and posted spoilers, and in some cases, the entire comic, online. Not cool guys, not cool.

• Please have it decided whether I am banned or not by tomorrow. I don't know how much more I can take.

• I'm sure you would have been banned by now if you were going to be, but I didn't see anything worth banning over.

Sorry about your aunt.

Please have it decided whether I am banned or not by tomorrow. I don't know how much more I can take.

• I just thought I was discussing things that were too political plus personal because it is a large topic. With how much I've stirred things it must be in the code of conduct to remove people, and whole accounts if need, who are causing trouble with others. I really don't mean to cause people to be scared. I just want them to be ready.

And thank you

WarpSpeed posted: »

I'm sure you would have been banned by now if you were going to be, but I didn't see anything worth banning over. Sorry about your aunt.

• I'm starting to forget my name. Grayson doesn't really seem like a name I would use for myself. Or in fact any name at all. You can keep using my username but the name is dead in my eyes. This goes beyond not believing the tooth fairy. Think of this as a reverse introduction, though it wasn't much of one in the first place.

• You sense the fear in me. And think of it as your own. Equality is a bitch, ain't it?

• Oh, quite easily.

The algorithm has been fucked from a few months now(Sand dollar licks up salt anyone?) and they've been using complete videos as ads for even longer.
    There have been instances of them using a presentation on how a certain political faction worked for example that lasted about 30 something minutes.

So this... unsettling toke...was evidently inevitable.

How could that even happen?

• Uh, guys, I think that ad scrambled his brain or something.

Dude, maybe put the phone/keyboard and whatever you're on down so you can sober up or seek medical attention I'd necessary.

I'm starting to forget my name. Grayson doesn't really seem like a name I would use for myself. Or in fact any name at all. You can keep usi

• I need a hotline.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.