The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• No, not boring! And you have earned the wild ATR's trust.

Alt text

Well, my real name is serag, my friends call me "simon" because when I was a kid I traveled to Canada with my parents, the kids there couldn

• Alt text

Is there something wrong with juice box?

• edited July 2014

Which juice box?

Is there something wrong with juice box?

• I finally earned your trust?

Alt text

No, not boring! And you have earned the wild ATR's trust.

• Alright, we're approaching the Dark Hour once again, that time of the day where a bunch of people join me on my crazy sessions to experience the utter craziness of GTAO with a bunch of other people that they know and probably love.

Lets start with some lovely highlights shall we ?

Last night's session was among THE funniest i had in a while, mostly because of WTD, TDM and Rigtail, for their extremely weird questions and answers that made me doubt their sanity many many times...seriously...wtf were those conversations last night !?? xD

First off we started the session with a quick trip to buy some masks and i immediately bought one and became "The Wolf Among Us".

Then we made our way to the Pier, where we can FINALLY ride the freaking attractions xD

The Ferris Wheel is a trap made by the devil by the way....i wouldn't recommend it...

The rolleroaster on the other hand is one of the most ridiculous virtual ride i ever experienced...mostly because you earn RP for screaming and you can put your hands in the air the entire time....even after its over while you wait to get off the ride....we probably looked completely stupid at this point...WORTH IT !! XD

Off course after WTD showed us last night, we had to try it with more people, so began the worst virtual flight i ever experienced...the one where you basically don't know where you're headed, but it probably won't end well...and they'll find your charred corpse at the early hours of the morning...thanks to your extremely dangerous pilot....yeah...

The view was beautiful though, here's Jon "owling" at me with a serious look on his face...

Alt text

Why so serious JonGon ? xD

Alt text

Dat View Though...

After landing at Mckenzee airfield, we stole an army truck and began our fateful escape from the cops....with TDM as the driver...WHYYYYY!!!??

Off course it ended in complete tragedy...that's what you get WTD for having fate in Elian...
    Here's WTD deciding he had enough of Elian's poor driving skills and jumping out of the truck while screaming in agony...good times xD

Alt text

Off course we ended our trip in a bloody river....We all know where the fucking river is Elian...but you didn't need to drive into it !!!

Alt text

Gotta love Jon his mask though,,,that expression on his face just spells "Not again...damnit Elian!!!"

Anyway after a ridiculous escape from the cops, i hosted a mission and a capture the flag session, which ended in Rigtail having a mental breakdown and shooting each of us in the face after his team's defeat at my hands XD

Back to my private session, now was the time to test our new weapons and fireworks !!

Alt text

In which Jon used the last one to commit suicide....grim...but look at all the pretty colors !! :D

We eventually went back to the Pier after Devyn joined us to show her the new rides. She had a terrible experience and will probably never ride the Ferris Wheel ever again after being stuck in it for half and hour...good stuff...

Anyway, madness ensued and we somehow set the entire place on fire....yeah...
    I also think they changed the fire phsyics...it spreads a lot more than it used to...

Alt text

Anyway, i tried to do a good group picture but they just kept screwing it up...imagine you see pretty fireworks in the picture yeah ?

Alt text

Quick reminder that this week is Independence Day week, so show off the stars and stripes and come celebrate your freedom with us !! With brand new properties, clothes, vehicles and features, so what are ya waiting for !? Open up that cheap can of beer, load up your ammunitions and shoot at the sky like a true American !!

So join us tonight at 5:30pm eastern time once again to experience GTAO like you probably never did before, because you were too busy getting shot in the face repeatedly by a bunch of douchbags to enjoy the game to its full potential!!

See ya in LS my fellow americans !! :D

Shout Out to : @TWDFan86 , @sardines , @Rigtail , @JonGon , @TDMShadowCP , @Clubremix_Guetta , @Dont_Look_Back , @Its_That_Guy , @ps3gamer , @Tobi_Is_A_Good_Boy , @Twistee , @MrAppleJuice , @papai46 .

• I won't be able to join again sadly :/

Alright, we're approaching the Dark Hour once again, that time of the day where a bunch of people join me on my crazy sessions to experience

• Goodbye everyone, i'll remember you in therapy!

• edited July 2014

I can't come on either :( Fridays are the only really good day for me. Although I can't come on this Friday XD

Alright, we're approaching the Dark Hour once again, that time of the day where a bunch of people join me on my crazy sessions to experience

• This shit is on early so I'll be able to join for like 15 minutes.

I can't come on either Fridays are the only really good day for me. Although I can't come on this Friday XD

• Sorry to hear that :/

Its fine though, as long as you're having fun in the real world :D

I sure would ditch my nightly sessions to party all night long....if only i wasn't stuck here...oh and had the luxury to do so...i'll just party whenever i can xD

I can't come on either Fridays are the only really good day for me. Although I can't come on this Friday XD

• I remember when that show was good. Ah, memories.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Goodbye everyone, i'll remember you in therapy!

• Alt text

• edited July 2014

OH MY GOD MAYBELLE DID A PLASTIC SURGERY!

This is better.

• Are you online yet? I NEED to find out what Rigtail sounds like.

Sorry to hear that Its fine though, as long as you're having fun in the real world I sure would ditch my nightly sessions to party a

• MARK!! I MISSED YOU!

Markd4547 posted: »

Kitty and fireworks

• Thanks, lol. c:

You look so cute!!!

• Fuck, I thought it mean't now. It's fucking late as shit. Fuck, I want to see what he sounds like. FUCKCKCKCKC. I want to hear what some others sound like too.

Sorry to hear that Its fine though, as long as you're having fun in the real world I sure would ditch my nightly sessions to party a

• Harry Potter described me perfectly just now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgDs4EuYlPU

• Alt text

I missed you to :'D

MARK!! I MISSED YOU!

• Its those damn time zones

CodPatrol posted: »

This shit is on early so I'll be able to join for like 15 minutes.

• Alt text

I'm glad you came back ^-^

Markd4547 posted: »

I missed you to :'D

• Fuck, not many people here are from UK so it's a fucking punch to the face for me. I want hear Rigtail SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!

Its those damn time zones

• I'll be there in about 3 hours or so.

• Thankyou, while I go cry in a corner for a couple of hours.

• I'd hardly call it fun. I'll be spending Friday night watching quiz shows and crappy films with my grandma XD

• Alt text

Thank you so much your awesome :'D

I'm glad you came back ^-^

• I'm starting NOW....join if ya can :/

CodPatrol posted: »

Fuck, I thought it mean't now. It's fucking late as shit. Fuck, I want to see what he sounds like. FUCKCKCKCKC. I want to hear what some others sound like too.

• I am still in shock by how Emma Watson grew to look like...

Harry Potter described me perfectly just now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgDs4EuYlPU

• Yeah, I'll be on later too.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'll be there in about 3 hours or so.

• Alt text

Puberty.... you're doing it right.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I am still in shock by how Emma Watson grew to look like...

• You're finally going to therapy?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Puberty rocks.

• I'm starting to think puberty works on celebrities only XD

• No, Daniel.

Puberty sucks. Bad.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Puberty rocks.

• ikr?

I'm starting to think puberty works on celebrities only XD