The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

I just got home from work, so I can add people now ^-^

If you wanna friend me, my username is DaughterOfSmokeAndBone

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys, I'm going through my forum friend's Steams right now and I'm looking at all of their friends for people here that I don't have add

• As long as its not Zoolander again....

Shivers

The fuck was I watching ?!

We all need to watch THIS movie on that live movie thing sardines uses.

• It won't work! Is there something wrong with Steam? It's my first fucking purchase and I click "purchase for myself" and then it's just a white screen.

Gaaaaaaaaaabe !!!! yells at the sky

• edited July 2014

you do ?!!

I just made an official FOTD crew on PS3 for anyone who joined my nightly sessions and everyone who wish to join in the future.

I'll be hosting tonight also, just need to post my official announcement like always.

I have never really posted in here, but if anyone wants to add me on PS3 my name is NOnamzRavailabl3. I don't go on much, but I do have GTA 5 if anyone wants to play.

• Alt text

You added me thanks :D

I just got home from work, so I can add people now ^-^ If you wanna friend me, my username is DaughterOfSmokeAndBone

• HOLY SHIT SAW YOUR COMMENT BUT FORGOT TO REPLY, MY BAD!

Happy birthday, bro :v

papai46 posted: »

This saturday was my birthday, so i ask in honor of my birthday do a session tonight @PasswordSuck plz!

• I changed my profile picture.

Alt text

• I'm Eddie_Maiden on Steam if you want to add me.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys, I'm going through my forum friend's Steams right now and I'm looking at all of their friends for people here that I don't have add

• Gabe is such a troll.

CodPatrol posted: »

For fuck sake, why won't the purchase shit work. Fuckin' white screen of death. Scamming me, Gabe.

• Hi man, didn't see you a lot these last few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3E9Wjbq44E

• Can you be in multiple crews, because I'm already in one.

you do ?!! I just made an official FOTD crew on PS3 for anyone who joined my nightly sessions and everyone who wish to join in the future. I'll be hosting tonight also, just need to post my official announcement like always.

• Do I have to verify my email or something? Surely it would actually tell me to do that and not just give me a white screen... any experts?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gabe is such a troll.

• Hmmm..... OOH. let's all use Omegle and type the walking dead forum in the interest box and try to find each other xD

• Are you buying it from the website or the application? I've never once experienced a single bug with Steam.

It won't work! Is there something wrong with Steam? It's my first fucking purchase and I click "purchase for myself" and then it's just a white screen.

• The Elder Scrolls series really didn't do much for me. The most enjoyment I got out of the entire series was the exploding chickens mod for Skyrim, and the giant's club mod. The stories in the games are very weak if you ask me.

It's fine, you'll get to know the epic Elder Scrolls franchise in time.

• The website.

Are you buying it from the website or the application? I've never once experienced a single bug with Steam.

• I dunno, google the problem or ask on Yahoo, they'll answer.

Do I have to verify my email or something? Surely it would actually tell me to do that and not just give me a white screen... any experts?

• :(

There has happened a deadly car crash just on the opposite street... I'm just hearing police and ambulance sirens and some girls crying. Damn...

• Lucky you! In my school 90% of people have ps3, and I have xbox 360 :(

Nice. I wanted to get it on PS3 but 90% of my school prefers Xbox.

• edited July 2014

Hey! :) How was your birthday?

This saturday was my birthday, so i ask in honor of my birthday do a session tonight @PasswordSuck plz!

• Be careful, you'll only find penises.

Hmmm..... OOH. let's all use Omegle and type the walking dead forum in the interest box and try to find each other xD

• Cam or no cam?

Hmmm..... OOH. let's all use Omegle and type the walking dead forum in the interest box and try to find each other xD

• Cam >:)

Cam or no cam?

• Worked now, you can only buy it in the download thing. Says it takes 4 hours to download but it will probably go down.

I dunno, google the problem or ask on Yahoo, they'll answer.

• I'm the one who makes the pouty face around here!

I changed my profile picture.

• New account?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3E9Wjbq44E

• Wait.. Aren't you like... Brent?

Cam

• Yea I've been enjoying the beautiful weather but it's storming out so i'm being lazy today.

Hi man, didn't see you a lot these last few days.

• IM BACK..... even though most of you dont give a fuck.

Alt text

• Nope same account.

New account?

• Welcome back, man!

IM BACK..... even though most of you dont give a fuck.

• Whats good boi?

Welcome back, man!

• Same old, you haven't missed much, bro.

Whats good boi?

• Yea everyone on that Skype shit xD

Same old, you haven't missed much, bro.

• It was nice, a friend came to my house and we played all day.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Hey! How was your birthday?

• Do it! I wanna hear your guitar cover.

The song that got me to fall hard in love with music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3atkaLPsGE&feature=kp If I get my mic working I can play this on my guitar for you guys.

• Thanks Raf-bro!

Rafoli posted: »

HOLY SHIT SAW YOUR COMMENT BUT FORGOT TO REPLY, MY BAD! Happy birthday, bro :v

• Lmao, I heard what happened there, you guys are crazy, lol.

Yea everyone on that Skype shit xD

• HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.