The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

Alt text

XD I just found this PETA's views on Anime facepalm

And characters are developing all the time.

• Those who want that their boobs bounce and you can take some good close-up shots with a camera... that's real life. xD

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

What female runs without a sports bra?! Oh... right... this is an anime we're talking about here...

• Yeah, that makes me want to rape cats. x)

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

• Oh my god... I hate PETA so much >-<

• No woman wants their boobs to bounce like that... that's just painful >-<

Those who want that their boobs bounce and you can take some good close-up shots with a camera... that's real life. xD

• And if you have huge boobs like in that gif it's just logical to not have any support... right? xp

No woman wants their boobs to bounce like that... that's just painful >-<

• No >x( Having unrealistic boobs like that are enough to give females major back pain, hell, even women with a 38b tend to experience back pain. No matter what guys think, boobs are more of a curse than a blessing xP

And if you have huge boobs like in that gif it's just logical to not have any support... right? xp

• You can chat just you can't draw on mobile. I got my broken laptop to work so now I can draw :D

CiD meister, how?...

• Curse to the carrier, blessing to the watcher. True eh?

No >x( Having unrealistic boobs like that are enough to give females major back pain, hell, even women with a 38b tend to experience back pain. No matter what guys think, boobs are more of a curse than a blessing xP

• Alt text

boobs are more of a curse than a blessing

LIES :'(

No >x( Having unrealistic boobs like that are enough to give females major back pain, hell, even women with a 38b tend to experience back pain. No matter what guys think, boobs are more of a curse than a blessing xP

• DUDE that's awesome! The original photo is the back ground on my school laptop XD teachers look at me like: Dafuq?

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Weclome_to_Woodbury O_O

• I went out of the apartment and stood around with neighbours, waiting for the missiles to be shot down, and I was with boxers o_o

Not a very comfortable experience, but at least I wasn't taking a shower.

• A pair of B's weigh roughly 7-10 pounds... imagine carrying those things around all day everyday ;P

boobs are more of a curse than a blessing LIES

• Never been more true.

Curse to the carrier, blessing to the watcher. True eh?

• I suppose that is a valid statement.

Curse to the carrier, blessing to the watcher. True eh?

• lol

DUDE that's awesome! The original photo is the back ground on my school laptop XD teachers look at me like: Dafuq?

• ... I don't really know how to respond to that... Um... Good... Job?

I went out of the apartment and stood around with neighbours, waiting for the missiles to be shot down, and I was with boxers o_o Not a very comfortable experience, but at least I wasn't taking a shower.

• At least you could finally execute your dream. Standing out with your neighbours, wearing boxers, and waiting for the missiles to be shot down. That's nice. xD

I went out of the apartment and stood around with neighbours, waiting for the missiles to be shot down, and I was with boxers o_o Not a very comfortable experience, but at least I wasn't taking a shower.

• Good morning everyone.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I would gladly help though XD lol

A pair of B's weigh roughly 7-10 pounds... imagine carrying those things around all day everyday ;P

• LOL. True that Mark!

boobs are more of a curse than a blessing LIES

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Morning

Deceptio posted: »

Good morning everyone.

• My girlfriend is 14 and she has natural double D's :O

A pair of B's weigh roughly 7-10 pounds... imagine carrying those things around all day everyday ;P

• Man, that's crazy. But some of the hormones that are pumped into food and shit these days really fuck with breast/body growth. I actually feel bad for her for having to carry that around.

My girlfriend is 14 and she has natural double D's :O

• This is my new desktop background. <3

@Weclome_to_Woodbury O_O

• It's not too fun, I not really fun having to meet your neighbours with no pants, but no one gives a shit anymore.

... I don't really know how to respond to that... Um... Good... Job?

• Um.... Well.... Hm.... He doesn't know I exist? Lol. Nah, he does, but I don't think he notices/cares.

• I went to sleep at 7:30 AM and woke up at 10:00 AM. -___-

• Alt text

XD only joking I only spoiler tagged it to make it look legit I knew you would look at it and when you found out I was bullshitting I taught you would laugh XD

... Markd I'm not sure if you realize this, put in my notifications I can see spoilers. So if what you keep saying is really true, then all

• Alt text

Good morning everyone.

• I'm wondering... Do people here talk about crushes they have from school, or from right here?

• I guess it's lucky I come from a family of small-chested women. :D

Man, that's crazy. But some of the hormones that are pumped into food and shit these days really fuck with breast/body growth. I actually feel bad for her for having to carry that around.

• LMAO!! It sucks naturally waking up at the same time everyday no matter what time you sleep ;-;

I went to sleep at 7:30 AM and woke up at 10:00 AM. -___-

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Alt text

Jk, since the attacks I'm not getting a lot of sleep either >.>

I went to sleep at 7:30 AM and woke up at 10:00 AM. -___-

• Alt text

Grimes family picture

• A pair of...... yeah nevermind

• Where's Kurl?

Alt text

Grimes family picture

• Lori looks extra bitchy here.

Grimes family picture

• psst Daniel, photoshop sardines' and joe's face on here and make CiD the baby

Where's Kurl?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.