So someone brought to my attention that Asher kept the gold

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So let say he kept the gold, and was able to recruit about 20-25 pit fighters without a single penny. Wouldn't it have been best then, or wouldn't it make sense from a storyline perspective for him to use the gold to recruit 100+ sellswords to help fight for Ironrath.

I'm just saying:

300+ soldiers
enter image description here

and break them up into squads with pitfighters heading the helm:
enter image description here

I'm just saying, we heard from from King's Landing storyline, with Mira that Whitehills havebeen using Andros as an agent to build up an army. So we need to match numbers with numbers for this battle to not be a complete curbstomp for the whitehills. Especially since pitfighters are no better than a single whitehill soldier with a crossbow.

Comments

• I hope the money will actually be used.

• The gold is for the pit fighters, I'm assuming they'll be paid when the wars over, that's assuming at least one of them survive.

• On the bright side, if they all die, then we don't have to pay them. :)

If the Forrester survive that is.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The gold is for the pit fighters, I'm assuming they'll be paid when the wars over, that's assuming at least one of them survive.

• edited October 2015

Wouldn't it be funny if the whitehills offered pitfighters more gold and they switch sides on you.

prink34320 posted: »

I hope the money will actually be used.

• Meh they already killed some of em in the ambush so I doubt it

Wouldn't it be funny if the whitehills offered pitfighters more gold and they switch sides on you.

• I like the way you think :p

On the bright side, if they all die, then we don't have to pay them. If the Forrester survive that is.

• Asher and Beskha will spend the gold on the finest of whores.

• You also have that little pouch of gold if you didn't give it to Croft, so a little bonus for the guy who gets the most Whitehill kills.

• Essos Gold To The can be worth a bit. I mean its not a bank full. I just feel like there may be multiple endings I don't know.

HelloMyLord posted: »

I like the way you think

• Who needs good whores when the bad ones are so much more fun?

Brodester08 posted: »

Asher and Beskha will spend the gold on the finest of whores.

• So after playing episode 6. Were the pit fighters worth it ?

• edited November 2015

Imo they did a good job killing Whitehill men around and buying us some time. Too bad they almost all die in the Battle for Ironrath (Or maybe all of them are dead).

So after playing episode 6. Were the pit fighters worth it ?

• Probably all, but they really did help, I doubt anyone would have made it out without Amalya and her pitfighters.

Macropod posted: »

Imo they did a good job killing Whitehill men around and buying us some time. Too bad they almost all die in the Battle for Ironrath (Or maybe all of them are dead).

• Yes, we just probably could have used more than 5 against an army of hundreds.

So after playing episode 6. Were the pit fighters worth it ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.