The Walking Dead: Nebraska [Interactive story, Character submission open, CHAPTER 1 RELEASED]

2»

Comments

• It's not dumb, after all it could've been a sort of cliffhanger. I actually didn't know there was a character limit. I uploaded the chapter at night, went to bed, and when I woke up I saw the chapter wasn't complete. Double facepalm for me-.

mr.quality posted: »

Great (complete) part! I didn't eve notice it was cut off. I thought you ended it like that on purpose. Dumb me. Anyways, great writing. Can't wait for more!

• Uh, guys, it appears that the character limit in the forums cut the chapter in two. So, here's the rest.

Ah, the character limit. I am very familiar with it. Basically, every part that is considerably longer than 19000 characters gets cut off at some point after the 19000. For me, I try to finish my parts just under 19700 characters and it works every time for me, but I checked and yours got cut off at roughly 19400, so I don't really know where the limit is, only that it is somewhere between 19000 and 20000. It can be a pain in the ass if your part is only slightly above the limit.

Anyways, this was a great start! I just love your writing. I already loved it in your old story and this one reads even better. It was such an intense start. I am also hyped that Becky and Edward got introduced already. Edward has been absolutely spot on as I imagined him. As for Becky, we haven't seen much of her, but I am sure in time I'm going to like her even more than him. I mean, I already do, so I can't wait to read more about her :D As for the other characters, I still have fond memories of Bianca from your old story, so it was great to see her back. Colby as our protagonist is surely an interesting guy and I'm looking forward to learn more about him. And Stefan, while having a rather small role in this part was kinda badass with his plank and made an impression on me. So, as I said, a great start. The writing just had an awesome flow to it and I can't wait for the next chapter :)

hihitwd posted: »

Uh, guys, it appears that the character limit in the forums cut the chapter in two. So, here's the rest. But at the cost of his radio,

• Thanks for telling me the character limit, I'll be on the lookout in the future.

It's true that Stefan and Rebecca still haven't had a big role. I wanted to write a scene earlier on highlighting them, but the chapter was getting ridiculously long, so I decided to axe some chunks for the next chapter. Also, thanks for the kind words :)

Uh, guys, it appears that the character limit in the forums cut the chapter in two. So, here's the rest. Ah, the character limit. I

• Awesome start! I really like this story and I am excited for more :D

Uh, guys, it appears that the character limit in the forums cut the chapter in two. So, here's the rest. But at the cost of his radio,

• The chapter is awesome! I can't wait to read more!

• Hey, just wanted to keep you guys posted and show you I'm not inactive. I'll try to upload a chapter in the following days.

• Cool can't wait!!!!

Hey, just wanted to keep you guys posted and show you I'm not inactive. I'll try to upload a chapter in the following days.

• This thread's been quiet for a while. How are things?

• Soon my friends soon. (IDK)

AgentZ46 posted: »

This thread's been quiet for a while. How are things?

• Soo it's been a while. Still waiting.

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.