TheGirlFromAus

Wanna hear some good news, guys? Thegirlfromaus is playing this awesome game. I dunno if most of know about her channel, but me and @MetallicaRules do. She is one of the most famous youtubers I've ever met. If you wanna follow her, go subscribe to her channel.

enter link description here

Comments

• Oh yeah, I remember her.

• Yeah I had noticed she was starting to upload again, but it was mainly Life is Strange videos. However, I'm glad to see she's doing Tales, I love her play throughs.

• I do know you commented in her first episode of LIS. Just wanted to let you know she plays Tales.

Yeah I had noticed she was starting to upload again, but it was mainly Life is Strange videos. However, I'm glad to see she's doing Tales, I love her play throughs.

• Wait? Did you notice at the series selection at the end? I saw a video with her playing Game of Thrones, hopefully it's soon.

Yeah I had noticed she was starting to upload again, but it was mainly Life is Strange videos. However, I'm glad to see she's doing Tales, I love her play throughs.

• Oh, that's nice to see her out of her hiatus.

• Yep, definitely Thrones, looking forward to that too.

AronDracula posted: »

Wait? Did you notice at the series selection at the end? I saw a video with her playing Game of Thrones, hopefully it's soon.

• Oh, I'm glad she's back and playing this, I really like her LPs!

• ohhh this was the person that cried at every tellta... I..I...I.. MEAN...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like she is enjoying the game :P

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually enjoying editing my clips atm this borderlands series has me in stitches!

— The Girl From Aus (@TheGirlFromAus7) November 10, 2015
  • Oh, Her... You know... I hate how she cries like an idiot at everything. She seems... Nice... though.

• I think the same

Oh, Her... You know... I hate how she cries like an idiot at everything. She seems... Nice... though.

• Well, she did enjoy the game. A lot.

enter image description here

• edited November 2015

Glad she enjoyed it, really do love her play throughs, too bad she's not doing the Rhysha route, but still love her play through.

CarL_J posted: »

Well, she did enjoy the game. A lot.

• Tbh I was suprised that she ignored that flower. :P

Glad she enjoyed it, really do love her play throughs, too bad she's not doing the Rhysha route, but still love her play through.

• @1219398

Hey, look. A thread dedicated to you! :D

• She's funny. She's one of the few let's-players who doesn't only crack wise for a half hour and then spend the rest of the time making "that's stupid, you're stupid" jokes.

• I remember liking her more... Now she seems to me like she's complaining way too much or overreacting way to much...

• I like her! She plays the Games with real Passion and she gets Really invested in them, too. And im REALLY happy that she does TftBL now!

• edited November 2015

Glad she enjoyed it...not sure if I would go that far and say it trumps The Last of Us.

Have to say that even if you don't come to like a certain game. I feel like you should still respect it to some degree and at least respect the audience to make their own conclusions. I agree that Tales is great but you don't need to bring down other games in the process. Especially when it is evident that a lot of people thoroughly enjoyed and probably the big reason you played it because you was:

1. Recommended to play
    2. Getting dem youtube views
    3. Saw it was popular

I don't know maybe I am more in line with lp'ers who even if they don't like a game themselves. They show respect to the audience and those that may like it from their own experience. That is why Dashiegames is my favorite channel right now because even if he is messing around and is not into a game. He lets the viewers determine how they feel about it in the end. You never hear him crap on a game which I think a lot of lp'ers should follow suit on.

I don't know maybe I just don't like it when people go out of their way to shit on things.

• I don't know. Sometimes she's showing emotions, sometimes not. I think she's faking a lot. Hard to tell she likes TftB or just the fact that her friend was involved in production.

• edited December 2015

That bitch is trashing LIS fuck her :(

(Nah she's alright and clearly invests herself in the stories, I just dont agree with what she says about LIS)

• What does she say?

Legendary12 posted: »

That bitch is trashing LIS fuck her (Nah she's alright and clearly invests herself in the stories, I just dont agree with what she says about LIS)

• My post above ^^

What does she say?

• Glad she enjoyed it. Screw LIS

CarL_J posted: »

My post above ^^

• edited December 2015

Her friend was involved in production?

Well, that can leave a little bias. Also, it kinda shows how popular LIS is that some feel the need to go out of their way to trash it. Person is asking about Tales and you bring up Life is Strange. Why she hating that LIS is up for all these awards and is actually winning some?

Fuck the haters

Omid's cat posted: »

I don't know. Sometimes she's showing emotions, sometimes not. I think she's faking a lot. Hard to tell she likes TftB or just the fact that her friend was involved in production.

• I'm bringing up Life is Strange? That's strange.

Her friend was involved in production? Well, that can leave a little bias. Also, it kinda shows how popular LIS is that some feel the nee

• Yeah, she is a little too emotional

Oh, Her... You know... I hate how she cries like an idiot at everything. She seems... Nice... though.

• when will the time come where praising a game doesn't need to shit all over a different game?

• I like to watch playthroughs with gamers who actually enjoy the game. Swyngpoint was a good one. He was practically slapping his knee he was so amused.

• I'm gonna say Swingpoynt is better than her.

KCohere posted: »

I like to watch playthroughs with gamers who actually enjoy the game. Swyngpoint was a good one. He was practically slapping his knee he was so amused.

• She probably compared it because she's playing or was playing them at the same time.

when will the time come where praising a game doesn't need to shit all over a different game?

• Based on her videos, she played TFTB Ep4 and LiS Ep5 on a single day

She probably compared it because she's playing or was playing them at the same time.

• never

when will the time come where praising a game doesn't need to shit all over a different game?

• Because LiS sky rocketed into bullshit during its ending.

Her friend was involved in production? Well, that can leave a little bias. Also, it kinda shows how popular LIS is that some feel the nee

• Hahahahaha thanks mate you seem nice to ;p

• I knew picking that flower would lead to bad consequences it was so obvious... And I was too busy crushing on Fiona and wanting her and Rhys to get together I was totally oblivious to the Rhysha thing until the very end! dammit Aus!!

Tbh I was suprised that she ignored that flower. :P

• This is crazy!

@1219398 Hey, look. A thread dedicated to you!

• edited December 2015

Haha, if you were on the telltale forums during the wait between episodes the shipping would have been very obvious. Lines were definitely drawn in the sand during that flower scene :P

I've been really enjoying watching your playthrough so far, happy to see more people get into one of my favorite games! (even if someone chose to Rule Hyperion ;)

I knew picking that flower would lead to bad consequences it was so obvious... And I was too busy crushing on Fiona and wanting her and Rhys to get together I was totally oblivious to the Rhysha thing until the very end! dammit Aus!!

• Mate I absolutely adored Tales From The Borderlands, and you can't tell me you don't get excited if you saw a friend on tv or in the paper so yes episode 4 of borderlands meant the world to me seeing my mates name light up. The lack of emotions probably cause I'm concentrating lol

Omid's cat posted: »

I don't know. Sometimes she's showing emotions, sometimes not. I think she's faking a lot. Hard to tell she likes TftB or just the fact that her friend was involved in production.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.