'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Arrives November 17th; Also Available at Retail

Game of Thrones Episode 6 Season Finale Key Art

The season finale of Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series arrives NEXT WEEK! Episode 6: 'The Ice Dragon' will be available starting Tuesday, November 17th for PC/Mac, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 AND compatible iOS and Android-based devices. This marks the first time in Telltale's release history that a finale will be available to download simultaneously across all console, PC/Mac and mobile platforms, day and date, worldwide.

enter image description here

The season will also debut on disc at retailers in North America beginning November 17th on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 for the suggested retail price of $29.99 USD or equivalent; and beginning November 20th in Europe on these consoles as well as for PC.

All of this means that we've minimized the potential for you to have major plot points inadvertently spoiled... and a good thing too, because this is an absolutely epic season finale in true Game of Thrones style. We couldn't leave you COMPLETELY in the dark though, so check out these screenshots for a little sneak peek at what's coming up.

With House Whitehill tightening its grip on Ironrath at the behest of Ramsay Bolton, the remaining Forresters must give their all to save the family, whether through diplomacy, subterfuge, or violent force. In the frozen wilds beyond The Wall, Gared learns the secrets of the mysterious North Grove, and Mira discovers that political games in a King's Landing controlled by Cersei Lannister often involve the highest stakes of all.

One final note... this is definitely an episode you might want to play more than once. What is the fate of House Forrester? When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. Your choices, your story: you decide.

Comments

• Holy crap, I'm so excited.

And so nervous at the same time ;_;

• A bear there was!

• Telltale willing, my Asher is going to take Gryff's head and force Ludd to play hacky sack with it. Something tells me though that, with this being Westeros, it's not going to be that easy...

• I knew the idea of murdering Gryff and Ludd and burning Highpoint to the ground was all bull.... This isn't going to be as straight forward as we think.

• You Whitehills will pay for murdering Asher and causing the death of Ethan. I will follow you into hell and kill you again if I have to. IRON FROM ICE BROTHERS!

• Too excited for this.
    Holy crap Mira, you better survive.

• after the finale of tales from the borderlands, i'm even more excited for this finale, IRON FROM ICE

• Iron from Ice brothers in the words of tyrion lannister THEIRS BRAVE MEN KNOCKING ON OUR DOORS LET'S GO KILL THEM

• The siege of Ironrath, omg it's happening.

• I'm so scared for Mira! Can't wait to find out what happens to her!

• So we've come to it at last. The battle that will decide the fate of House Forrester

• Hmmm... it appears that Mira herself becomes imprisoned?

• As I said on the forums, that Guard in the Mira screenshot looks like he belongs to House Heisenberg (House words: "Say my name" or "We are the ones who knock").

• Valor Morgulis, All Men must HYPE

• Well, Mira's fucked.

• Lmao dammit haha

As I said on the forums, that Guard in the Mira screenshot looks like he belongs to House Heisenberg (House words: "Say my name" or "We are the ones who knock").

• I'm not tryna get mislead again telltale. This whole season has been consistent with how much the choices effect the story and I won't be fooled into believing that there's a way to win this game and a way to lose. I think it'll still be a tough decision, maybe between Ryon and Talia. But nothing that would cost all the Forresters their lives.

Also, I'm effin hype cause I'm off next tuesday!!

This discussion has been closed.