Mental state of Asher/Rodric and Lady Elissa

With most of their family dead. What do you think is the mental state of both these individuals ?

enter image description here

Comments

• Angry/Depressed/Frustrated. Horny just throwing that in.

• Lady Forrester?

enter image description here

• Well, 3/8 - there is not even half of them dead.
    But still depressed/furious/vengeance thristy.

• enter image description here

Brodester08 posted: »

Lady Forrester?

• This is why she hardly smiles

• Elissa I 30% expect to check out and go catatonic and 70% I expect to get reckless. I would love to see her snap and do something drastic and supremely badass, although I'm 97% certain such an action would get her killed. O:

Rodders and Ash I expect to react rather differently from one another. Asher just got here after four years and it's to see his family completely torn apart. He literally steps off the boat and says about three sentences to Rodrik and then he has to leave him to die, he'll never see Ethan again and his other little brother is in a lot of danger, and he won't ever get to talk things out with Gregor either. Plus if he's still got feelings for Gwyn (and I think he does to some extent), if they were unlikely before, they're bloody impossible now. I kinda expect for a lot more sadness to come out in him as opposed to Rodrik, who I just expect to go full one track mind and do what he needs to do and grieve later. He's already had to compartmentalize a lot in order to deal with the hot mess the house has on its hands (I haven't seen him spending much time being sad about his own problems) so I think that's his coping mechanism. You can also sort of tell by how each reacts to having to leave the other. Asher seems a lot more visibly upset about leaving Rodrik, and Rodrik seems more resigned because he has to be.

• "We haven't slept much at all these last few weeks." ;)

NicWarden posted: »

Angry/Depressed/Frustrated. Horny just throwing that in.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.