Ep6 is here! Spoiler thread!

Lets hear your reviews! C'mon

Comments

• What. The episode is not released yet.

• It is in some places

Beaving posted: »

What. The episode is not released yet.

• Yeah its already LIVE! in some countries...

• I just watched it and I can't stop crying!

• edited November 2015

Ignore, please

• I did my Asher playthrough. Royland was my sentinel. I always put Beskha before everything. No traitor. Stayed with Bowen in episode 1. Spared Bloodsong.

I tried to poison Ludd, my mother saved us all. I liked Gryff's eyepatch, Asher's new clothes, the Sentinel is the best. I fought with instinct and nobility... I just found a live streamer who kinda did the same choices as me, so if you really can't wait for the episode, find things out on yt. I'm in love with Beskha, she will teach Ryon how to fight, Talia and Royland/Duncan will hopefully save me... Mira... I'm sorry... Gared is my... favorite, I swear.

When you have many friends from many places, like from Australia, you are one lucky person! I love this game, this episode rocks! Telltale, I can't tell you how much this games means to me!

• edited November 2015

8/10 for me. I shed some tears at some moments, but Mira's execution broke me completely.

Btw can Mira be saved by agreeing to be babymaker tool for Morgryn? I suppose he is gonna backstab us or betray but still...

• I haven't read anything but question is Bowen and Erik in there.

• There are so many important choices, so probably! (Telltale took their time, but other games were on the plate too, so who knows...) Why did you refuse to marry him? I personally didn't want to sacrifice Thomas. Btw, he could've beat up one of the Lannister guard.

• edited November 2015

Well this episode was depressing... What happens if you let Tom kill the guard in the beginning of the season? Will Mira still get executed? I just joined right in the middle of a livestream, so does killing/not killing Damien matter? :P

• DEAR GOD WHY DID I READ THIS !

MarteenPyro posted: »

There are so many important choices, so probably! (Telltale took their time, but other games were on the plate too, so who knows...) Why did

• So can anyone confirm if Mira can be saved by accepting Morgryn's marriage proposal?

• Asher's clothes are they Forrester like.

• edited November 2015

Am... I gonna be banned...? I don't want to be! cries (I hope everyone took this as a joke... right? This what happens when you are too hyped after playing!)

But for real, I'm sorry. I'm trying to be not that spoilers-ish (okay, it doesn't looks like it... oh, man...), but it's a spoiler thread... So, I will make you suffer!

NicWarden posted: »

DEAR GOD WHY DID I READ THIS !

• Yeah, and it's almost the same as Malcolm's except for the colors maybe...

NicWarden posted: »

Asher's clothes are they Forrester like.

• edited November 2015

I was shocked after the truth about him being a person, who sent a guard to kill Mira. And his proposition seems rather cruel, Mira's life will be some type of hell with these conditions - being locked and become a instrument to make more Morgryn Juniours. I don't want Mira's children to have this kind of father.
    And then, Tom saved my life and I own him for that! W/o his help Mira would be dead already at the end of Episode 2, so I couldn't make my friend suffer a punishment for me. It is sad ending, but I would be more depressed of a Tom death, which was chosen by me.

There are so many important choices, so probably! (Telltale took their time, but other games were on the plate too, so who knows...) Why did

• How long is the last ep? Roughly

• I told you guys about Morgryn.

I WARNED YOU ALL

Macropod posted: »

I was shocked after the truth about him being a person, who sent a guard to kill Mira. And his proposition seems rather cruel, Mira's life w

• How did his death happened? Did he say something? And yeah, I knew I couldn't trust Morgryn from the day I met him (I wonder what the shippers will say...), poor Mira... At least in my she stood her ground!

I was shocked after the truth about him being a person, who sent a guard to kill Mira. And his proposition seems rather cruel, Mira's life w

• edited November 2015

2 hours on Youtube playthrough. A bit more then 2 for me personally, considering I paused a bit at some major choises in order to think.

How long is the last ep? Roughly

• I am glad to be a MoM shipper after the shocking truth.

Abeille posted: »

I told you guys about Morgryn. I WARNED YOU ALL

• There is so much happening in this episode... What do you think will happen with Rodrik/Asher? The sentinel saved them, for now, but that sword went preeetty deep... very deep... right through.. :|

• I'm sorry for Tom, but I'm going to accept the proposal. Mira's life first, even if it will be an awful life. She can sort it out later.

I am glad to be a MoM shipper after the shocking truth.

• edited November 2015

Edit: Answer is below.

How did his death happened? Did he say something? And yeah, I knew I couldn't trust Morgryn from the day I met him (I wonder what the shippers will say...), poor Mira... At least in my she stood her ground!

• I'm with ya br... s... my sibling!

I am glad to be a MoM shipper after the shocking truth.

• Could you please tell me how things will turn out that way. With my Mira's boyfriend being killed? I'm curious if he says something before he... Says goodbye... sniff

I'm sorry for Tom, but I'm going to accept the proposal. Mira's life first, even if it will be an awful life. She can sort it out later.

• Gonna have to wait until Steam puts the episode up tomorrow.

Does it show Mira getting executed, by the way?

Could you please tell me how things will turn out that way. With my Mira's boyfriend being killed? I'm curious if he says something before he... Says goodbye... sniff

• If I recall, the Sentinel said they had to go somewhere while there's still time... Where, I don't know... My theory is that they will revivificate the lord with something... (or just heal, because he's not dead...)

• Oh god I don't want to wait 1-2 years for a season 2 ;_;

(I assume there will be one)

If I recall, the Sentinel said they had to go somewhere while there's still time... Where, I don't know... My theory is that they will revivificate the lord with something... (or just heal, because he's not dead...)

• Oh... O-hohohoho... I wish it didn't...

Gonna have to wait until Steam puts the episode up tomorrow. Does it show Mira getting executed, by the way?

• I hope there will be one. I wanted another season for TFTB too, but that cliffhanger was so great, and they still have a lot of games on their plate. I'm way too hyped for MC:SM remained episodes right now! But, this game was aMAZing!

Oh god I don't want to wait 1-2 years for a season 2 ;_; (I assume there will be one)

• That bad, huh?

You know, I hate when TellTale make characters determinant like that. Or not, I mean, looking at this thread, it seems everybody let her be killed and nobody accepted Morgryn's proposal, so we don't know if she can be saved yet.

It's a real shame, you know. If only they had kept her imprisoned instead, with the promise of being executed, I could have hope of her being playable in Season 2. I hope we get another King's Landing POV then, or I'm not getting Season 2.

Oh... O-hohohoho... I wish it didn't...

• edited November 2015

I was shocked that 85% sacrificed Cotter's heart to empower men of the blood witch.
    Is there somebody else from the minority, as me, who couldn't make this and did Sylvi's request (give him a fast and quiet death)?

• Ohh I know what the shippers will say.

"COMMENCE THE FANFICS OF MIRA IMPRISONED AND BEING USED AS A BABYMAKER BY MORGRYN"

How did his death happened? Did he say something? And yeah, I knew I couldn't trust Morgryn from the day I met him (I wonder what the shippers will say...), poor Mira... At least in my she stood her ground!

• Where can i watch?

2 hours on Youtube playthrough. A bit more then 2 for me personally, considering I paused a bit at some major choises in order to think.

• edited November 2015

UGamer on Youtube is streaming Rodrick playthrough at the moment.
    He is gonna make another choices imo, so try to hook up and watch!
    Btw Asher playthrough vod is already here too, so u can watch this too if u missed this.

Where can i watch?

• edited November 2015

Spoiler! U have been warned! It shows, but in cencored way. People were very pissed on Youtube chat.

Gonna have to wait until Steam puts the episode up tomorrow. Does it show Mira getting executed, by the way?

• I can imagine. I am kinda pissed too, because she was very entertaining to play as, and because even if I menage to save her, she is out of the picture forever (pretty much Morgryn's prisoner and all). TellTale took our only character that was actively playing the game, and our King's Landing POV. She won't be playable in Season 2, and that's really a shame.

But I'm also very happy I was right about Morgryn. Damn it feels good. Who is paranoid now, huh? HUH?!

• edited November 2015

Btw UGamer streams now alternative way - Mira said Yes to marry. I will upload Tom last words and any info about Mira's appearance in Episode 2 after this choice.

I can imagine. I am kinda pissed too, because she was very entertaining to play as, and because even if I menage to save her, she is out of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.