Episode 6 changing my choices

In the Last time time game of thrones it showed Mira running away and not stabing that one guy and it showed duncun as the traitor when is was royland

Comments

• edited November 2015

Same problem here except the game accuses me of stealing Margaery's key when I never touched it. Unless there was a scene I missed where she steals it anyways.

• This has actually carried through into the game for me. It shows correctly things I've done in episode 5 but when it comes to choosing between Rodrik and Asher to leave behind it shows me choosing Asher...I chose Rodrick. I get 20 mins into the game and there is Rodrick - alive and well! Why???

• Because the lord of light made it so.

RubyMouse posted: »

This has actually carried through into the game for me. It shows correctly things I've done in episode 5 but when it comes to choosing betwe

• edited November 2015

This Game must be kidding on us. Luckily i did not have any surprises - all my decisions were transported correctly.

Edit:Some Daenerys lines in the final about Asher were silenced. Not critical, but in youtube/another playthrough everything was ok with them.

• For me, a couple of choices were different during the summery at the end. But only completely minor things, like the title Ethan had. That was it, rather minor, strange, but minor.

• Yeah, It said Ethan the wise at the end of episode 6 for me but he was called Ethan the Brave in episode 2.

For me, a couple of choices were different during the summery at the end. But only completely minor things, like the title Ethan had. That was it, rather minor, strange, but minor.

• Yep, that was it. The only thing that changed for me, none of the major choices did that. Really strange, but whatever.

Brodester08 posted: »

Yeah, It said Ethan the wise at the end of episode 6 for me but he was called Ethan the Brave in episode 2.

• edited November 2015

It is really strange. I had Ethan the Bold and in my final speech Ramsay told Reek the right calling.

For me, a couple of choices were different during the summery at the end. But only completely minor things, like the title Ethan had. That was it, rather minor, strange, but minor.

• Same here. Mira runs away holding the knife. I replayed the episode and replaced the save files into my "complete story" save and it still does the same thing.

• What platform? I haven't experienced an issue like this. For the best help possible you should post this in support.

• Xbox one

AgentZ46 posted: »

What platform? I haven't experienced an issue like this. For the best help possible you should post this in support.

• same problem at me with Daenerys

Macropod posted: »

This Game must be kidding on us. Luckily i did not have any surprises - all my decisions were transported correctly. Edit:Some Daenerys l

• Yep, I got the same bug.

Brodester08 posted: »

Yeah, It said Ethan the wise at the end of episode 6 for me but he was called Ethan the Brave in episode 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.