I can't believe this ending

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I couldn't let my mother drink the wine, so I failed killing Ludd, and she died anyway. Geez. Everyone is dead and my Asher is half dead. Even though I killed a lot of bastards as well. BUUUUUT Ironrath fell. I wonder if our decisions can change that, but I doubt it. There was gonna be a battle one way or another, I guess. If someone else's playthrough didn't have the battle or you win, do tell.

And, of course, my beloved Mira. I couldn't just marry Morgryn. I died, but it was right for my honor and her soul. I guess....

Me right now, while Walder is Telltale.

enter image description here

Comments

• I went with the ambush and didn't get the chance to kill Ludd. Got Gryff good though, that felt satisfying.

• So poisoning Ludd is the only way to kill him. Damn. Should have let Elissa drink the wine.

Sarson posted: »

I went with the ambush and didn't get the chance to kill Ludd. Got Gryff good though, that felt satisfying.

• I could marry Morgryn any day, especially if that keeps Mira alive :T

I actually wish I had a super sassy dialogue option like that. "Gods, you did all of this and now you want to marry me? You could have spared us this trouble if only you had asked before".

Anyways, Elissa got killed trying to save Asher from Harrys in my game. Ludd escaped, running and tripping hilariously, and Gryff died instead. There is a battle and the Forresters lose either way. Heh. I can't help but see more parallels with the Starks. The Forresters lost Ironrath, the Starks lost Winterfell, both families are half dead, and if you marry Mira to Morgryn you have a relationship similar to Sansa and Littlefinger's, although I think Littlefinger wouldn't be violent with Sansa like Morgryn was with Mira in the carriage.

• No mention of the young boy you systematically murdered? lol

Abeille posted: »

I could marry Morgryn any day, especially if that keeps Mira alive :T I actually wish I had a super sassy dialogue option like that. "God

• As much as I liked Tom, there isn't really anyone I wouldn't sacrifice to keep Mira alive, as she is my favourite POV (not my favourite character, but my favourite to play as).

Ulysses101 posted: »

No mention of the young boy you systematically murdered? lol

• edited November 2015

I didn't really like Mira's ending to me it just felt forced and disappointing how they had her story arc frizzle away for nothing. Either marry Morgryn or die. I think it would have been better if they had actually let her escape, with kinda like a hunt for her like Arya when she escaped kings landing. I also thought the ending to episode itself could have been better with a wounded lord that isn't wounded to the point pushing him to the ground would kill him, like asher (The brother I picked) which I feel I could kill him by slapping him in the face with how gored he is in my story. But with the episode it self I would give it and 8/10 since I think that really that other than Mira's story arc and the episode's ending that this episode was really enjoyable and no doubt shows great promise for season 2, pretty much I enjoyed the game a lot and the episode a lot (Even though it could have done better with Mira) Overall I rate the game 9.5/10 despite some of its flaws since I quite simply say that I just enjoy this game a lot which should a lot of gamers should do, enjoy the game they play.

• It's great, you just get to watch Ludd look all scared as he chokes to death,loved it.

So poisoning Ludd is the only way to kill him. Damn. Should have let Elissa drink the wine.

• edited November 2015

yeah, but let's face it... she spent the entire game trying to save her family. And if she had let herself die, she would have failed hardcore in that regard since she hadn't done so yet. I played the rest of the Forresters honorably, but Mira had to be less noble for her goals. The intrigue of Kings Landing is by far the best part of the game, and it's a huge shame it never got really fleshed out enough.

Abeille posted: »

As much as I liked Tom, there isn't really anyone I wouldn't sacrifice to keep Mira alive, as she is my favourite POV (not my favourite character, but my favourite to play as).

• I felt like alot of these endings were straight from the books but with some well deserved twists. I really like the atmosphere of the episode though. Too bad in this version of the Red Wedding I killed Walder Frey...

enter image description here

• I decided to marry Morgryn. I feel really sorry for Tom because he's been nice and helpful but I couldn't just sacrifice Mira.

I'm still salty Elissa dies no matter what... I tried so hard to keep her alive. It hit me really hard for some reason.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.