***** Outta nowhere!

NOW i was NOT expecting Bowen to show up! Well played telltale, well played.

Comments

• Watch out watch out watch out

BOWNE, OUTTA NO WHERE.

Dies

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

I guess you could say he was Straight Outta Ironrath. :P

• He didn't show up for me, was this from Rodrick's POV?

• Escapes from the Twins against all odds, somehow makes it back to Ironrath without being captured/killed, does not get into trouble with the Whitehill garrison, survives the battle for a long time and then gets brutally impaled for helping his lord.

That's Game of Thrones for ya

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

SPOILER WARNING for Game of Thrones Episode 6 for people reading from my profile

I think he only shows up if you saved Asher in Episode 5, and chose to let Elissa drink the poisoned wine (a choice that only comes up from Asher's storyline).

dojo32161 posted: »

He didn't show up for me, was this from Rodrick's POV?

• Is that actually Bowen or did they just re use his model?

• Can confirm its Bowen.

Brodester08 posted: »

Is that actually Bowen or did they just re use his model?

• As someone who's never watched the show who is Bowen? Or maybe I just missed his dialogue in game or something?

Can confirm its Bowen.

• The squire with Gared at the Twins in the beginning of the game (the guy who you either save or don't, the first choice in the game)

Ulysses101 posted: »

As someone who's never watched the show who is Bowen? Or maybe I just missed his dialogue in game or something?

• You know, its actually so funny how he doesnt even say anything, Telltale was probably like, "ayyyy why not"

Rest in Peace Bowen.

• I don't believe Bloodsong said anything in my game either, at least in my Asher run.

Poogers555 posted: »

You know, its actually so funny how he doesnt even say anything, Telltale was probably like, "ayyyy why not" Rest in Peace Bowen.

• Ah, thanks for telling me.

Green613 posted: »

The squire with Gared at the Twins in the beginning of the game (the guy who you either save or don't, the first choice in the game)

• It's definitely him, because if he's dead it's just a random soldier (15:40):

SEASON 1 ENDING - Game of Thrones Episode 6 End / Final Part (Must See)

Brodester08 posted: »

Is that actually Bowen or did they just re use his model?

• But.....

enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

It's definitely him, because if he's dead it's just a random soldier (15:40): SEASON 1 ENDING - Game of Thrones Episode 6 End / Final Part (Must See)

• Bowen, the hero we need.

Escapes from the Twins against all odds, somehow makes it back to Ironrath without being captured/killed, does not get into trouble with the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.