Red and blue choices?

Anyone notice that certain choices result in either a blue or red tint and are the choices likely to have some impact on the war. Could this be telltale's way of saying which choices benefit the forresters?

Comments

• On mobile bit I'm talking about the ending showing percentage for choices.

• edited November 2015

They dont really matter since Ironrath gets fucked up no matter what.

• You would think if you were the only house with ironwood and the skill to craft it, you would I don't know.....

Hire some soldiers to defend it?

• Lol. Ya....

Imnuktam posted: »

You would think if you were the only house with ironwood and the skill to craft it, you would I don't know..... Hire some soldiers to defend it?

• They gave me a blue Unwavering Conviction so I guess maybe that's positive? Maybe when other houses hear of it they'll rush to your aid? Also at the end some of the choices were blue and red so maybe out of all the potential blues and reds that tallies up into something next season like how many houses help you or something?

• blue or red tint and are the choices

At the end the game lists the red as fierce or aggressive (''evil'') behavior while blue is the latter, diplomatic or peaceful (in the case of killing Ludd, avenging the fallen, ergo ''good'' choices)

• edited November 2015

Well, butchering Cotter for blood magic enhancement / standing up to Gryff / avenging Ludd instead os saving Ryon don't seem very peacefull.

Imo both lists are combined with peacefullness/aggression in some ways.

Full blue / red list of choices so far:

Blue: See pic

enter image description here

Red:

Chose Ser Royland as your Sentinel for his passion.

Allow Beshka to take her avenge on Master.

Help Cotter end his suffering.

Kept your integrity but lost Margeary's favor.

Submitted to Gryff for the sake of peace.

• I got something like "you fought with strategic cunning" or so. I just noticed you can go to MY CHOICES and click special choices and the whole last speech repeats. I'm watching it right now again and see what it was... There are some mistakes in tallying up my choices. For example it says that I didn't go voluntarily to the wall, but I did.

Okay - in the end it says for me "you and 28.7% fought with cunning strategy" - I had 3 blue and 2 red. Blue: Elected Duncan Tuttle as your sentinel for his diplomacy . Sacrificed lady Forrester to poison Lord Whitehill. Stood up to Gryff regardless of consequence. Red: Helped Cotter end his suffering. Kept your integrity but lost Margaery's favor.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.