The Wolf (no longer) Among Us

2»

Comments

• I was on my phone, so sorry for the lack of grammar.....

I was replying to your classy

Shut the fuck up.

You can hate game of thrones, I dont really give two shits. Its your opinion that you'd prefer something else to another season. Again, the anger is so ridiculous, its a game. They dont owe you anything, criticism of a game is fine, I do it plenty. The traitor scene has to be one of the worst scenes ive ever seen but still your just having a childish tantrum as your not getting what you want

Myusha posted: »

Your grammar leaves loads to be desired but after translating your argument I'm left with one inquiry. The hell are you going on about?

• Theres no way to end a game without cliifhangers or any show for that matter unless everyone dies, provided the main story arc concludes I dont really consider an ending a cliffhanger. The walking dead didnt really have a cliffhanger ending in season 2 for me, it could continue but they finished what they were telling. The wolf among us didnt, seriously its a last minute event designed to keep you thinking, thats not a cliffhanger, they resolved the main story.

Game of thrones is a cliffhanger but thats good, they've clearly planned mutiple seasons of story rather than just lurching season to season like they do in the walking dead.

EXACTLY!! someone who can understand.. almost all telltale games had a cliffhanger ending.. telltale is like they said " tv shows" borderlan

• edited November 2015

Made some edits, did not mean to sound too angry or malicious towards the title

• To be exactly, i don't think they're with warner bros allied anymore to do a s2 of twau, because u know how they act.

• I have to say: Yes I liked TFTBL, TWAU, TWD more than GOT - but I'm all in for season 2. There are a few things I didn't like: the graphic style (but this is a minimal issue) and I would like if season 2 would have series-characters only as guests and not that big in the game. (I mean it's a story we already know) But besides that I had a GOT-feeling and for sure the final was absolutely true to GOT for me.

And yeah I think all new that they had planned a season 1 even before season 2 - they even seem to be announcing it even before season 1 started.

I'm really looking forward to TWD S3, GOT S2; I would love a TWAU S2 and TFTBL S2 (I really think there will be one) also - but in TTG defense they can only announce something if the contracts are really singed and we don't know what happens in the negotiations.

• I can almost guarantee that most of the people complaining about GOT Season 2 and threatening to not buy the game will end up purchasing and playing Season 2 anyways...

• edited November 2015

lol maybe, good trailers tend to do that

Rodrik? How? I left you for dead...

I can almost guarantee that most of the people complaining about GOT Season 2 and threatening to not buy the game will end up purchasing and playing Season 2 anyways...

• Nah I like GoT.

• edited November 2015

Me too, sort of, a little bit, not at all... but hey you like it, that's fine, you should try The Wolf Among Us

FishySticks posted: »

Nah I like GoT.

• enter image description here

Fergudooby posted: »

lol maybe, good trailers tend to do that Rodrik? How? I left you for dead...

• Yeah GoT is definitely their weakest title. Tales had such a fantastic ending while GoT was just lame and un-fulfilling.

• I don't hate the GOT, I'm saying, he's being a whiny bitch for thinking people won't scrutinize his opinion. LEARN TO FUCKIN' READ.

I was on my phone, so sorry for the lack of grammar..... I was replying to your classy Shut the fuck up. You can hate game

• Oh thank goodness... that was needed here.

• Yeah GoT is definitely their weakest title. Tales had such a fantastic ending while GoT was just lame and un-fulfilling.

You forgot to say three words in that statement (or three letters as all the cool kids like to do).

Healoz posted: »

Yeah GoT is definitely their weakest title. Tales had such a fantastic ending while GoT was just lame and un-fulfilling.

• edited November 2015

Sigh

This type of thread again.

• I <3 got. TwaU was guud but to me it felt like meh :/ . I need feels not suspeens

• TWDG is what made TTG very popular in 2012, winning several awards and 10/10 ratings. Plus there are still people who want more TWD as well.

Fergudooby posted: »

Do we really want more of TWD? I mean, yeah it's there most lucrative licence, and one of my favorites, The wolf among us S2 would be a dream come true

Sign in to comment in this discussion.