Eleana Glenmore....I HAZ A QUESTION

Right ok, Asher is alive in my game and the last I seen of Eleana she was crying over rodriks dead body.

Where did she go? I didn't see her at all in the hall or in the epic fight outside. I want to know what exactly happened to her she was my fave. Kinda thought she might be preggo after that night her and rodders spent together.

At the end, talia and my sentinel royland found me. And gryff is dead.

Comments

• No idea. In Asher's storyline she just kinda disappears into thin air.

• She has no reasons to be there though. I'd be curious to know what happens to her in Rodrick's storyline too. I'm not playing through episodes 5 and 6 once again just to see that.

Brodester08 posted: »

No idea. In Asher's storyline she just kinda disappears into thin air.

• Yes, but it should have at least showed her leaving

FelixT posted: »

She has no reasons to be there though. I'd be curious to know what happens to her in Rodrick's storyline too. I'm not playing through episodes 5 and 6 once again just to see that.

• I may have to replay with rodrik alive just to see what happens with her. I'm not gonna be happy if she pulls a disappearing act in that one too.

She has no reasons to be there though. I'd be curious to know what happens to her in Rodrick's storyline too. I'm not playing through episodes 5 and 6 once again just to see that.

• Rodders...?

• Trust me, she doesn't, but don't expect happy moments.

I may have to replay with rodrik alive just to see what happens with her. I'm not gonna be happy if she pulls a disappearing act in that one too.

• Rodrik.

Clemenem posted: »

Rodders...?

• You get a choice to either tell her that she has no place at Ironrath or that her place is at Ironrath. If you tell her that she doesn't belong there, Rodrik has someone see to it that she gets home safely. I'm assuming the same happens off screen in Asher's story.

If Rodrik tells her to stay, she will get dragged away by Whitehill soldiers right after Rodrik is saved by your Sentinel and is presumably raped and/or killed.

• Reading between the lines here, I'm assuming she's gonna die. Which means she either dies or disappears without explanation. I don't know which I hate more.

Trust me, she doesn't, but don't expect happy moments.

• Yes its Roderick the rodders rod man. What? You expected someone else with a more normal sounding name.

Rodrik.

• Believe me, there is an explanation.

Reading between the lines here, I'm assuming she's gonna die. Which means she either dies or disappears without explanation. I don't know which I hate more.

• Yep, pretty much.

Well, shit.

• Watching her get dragged off was pretty hard to watch..

Yep, pretty much.

• Yeah, it was really terrible to watch, especially since you can't do anything about it.

Enigma12 posted: »

Watching her get dragged off was pretty hard to watch..

• I don't think she was rapped or killed.

She's from a noble house, and important to the Forresters,

So they problably gonna have her prisioner like they did with Ryon.

Yeah, it was really terrible to watch, especially since you can't do anything about it.

• edited November 2015

Oh here Brodester08 goes again.

Rodrik.

• What did I do this time?

NicWarden posted: »

Oh here Brodester08 goes again.

• I don't think so. She is Gryff's sex toy now.

Kourbiser posted: »

I don't think she was rapped or killed. She's from a noble house, and important to the Forresters, So they problably gonna have her prisioner like they did with Ryon.

• Where I stand, Gryff has lost his head. You should see it, was really pretty.

I don't think so. She is Gryff's sex toy now.

• Yup. If Gryff survives she's pretty (literally) screwed. If not, I'd imagine she'll either marry Torrhen or just be shipped back to Rillwater Watch.

I don't think so. She is Gryff's sex toy now.

• When you play as Rodrik, at the end of the episode when your sentinel tackles you into the stables, if you let her stay. Elaena is dragged off screen by the whitehill soldiers. In other words she was rapped.

Reading between the lines here, I'm assuming she's gonna die. Which means she either dies or disappears without explanation. I don't know which I hate more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.