The Finale was awesome !!

Some telltale games ended up in the top 10 of the best game i've ever played ,But Got was for me the best series yet ! It is my opinion, some of you may think completly different .I love Game of thrones and they did a really good job at putting us into that universe .That universe that i really love and they managed it perfectly well , Some of you might not think like I , and that's normal . but i'm sure we can all agree that it was a good game and i found the finale great, keeps you on your toes and that's good !! :)

Comments

• Yes, I also loved this game (not my absolute favourite, but one of them) but you're likely going to get opinions from people who didn't like it (which is okay) but we've pretty much heard all of them at this point.

• I really enjoyed it as well. It would have only been weak if we weren't getting a season 2. Plenty of loose ends to tie.

• Refreshing to see a thread that isn't bashing on this game. Sure it isn't the greatest thing Telltales has done but I really enjoyed it. That finale was pretty great, it was action packed, emotional and choices really mattered. Can't wait for season 2

• edited November 2015

Ah, it's good to see a thread that doesn't degrade the game in any way. I completely agree, it was a great game with a great finale. I can't wait for Season 2, and I like this game more than TWD already. Tales from the Borderlands is the only recent Telltale game that I like even better.

• yay!! is this just for Game of thrones? or can we talk about how great there other games are too? i love telltale games. but yes game of thrones was a very good game.. feel like another part of the show. lol! so i have a question.. you think we are going to see Malcolm season 2? i hope so!

• Yeah i think we could actually see him in season 2 , also we haven't heard much of the lost legion when asher left slaver's bay .So i think that perhaps they'll have a role to play in the season to come . ;)

yay!! is this just for Game of thrones? or can we talk about how great there other games are too? i love telltale games. but yes game of thr

• Telltale has improved A LOT since they finished The Walking Dead Season 2 and TWAU. Two awesome good written and epic episodic games is a lot to ask for, but they managed to do it perfectly. :) I loved both GoT and Tales from the Borderlands (Tbh I like TFTB better but GoT is awesome too)

• I love this game. Story is good. Soundtracks is perfect. Music plays during Asher/Rodrik's sacrifice made me cry.

• the soundtrack is powerful that is for sure! question..what about alana? Rodrikes wife.. what do you think happens to her?

• I'm starting personally to worry that I will never get tired of Telltale's formula. I mean, I really did not find this game disappointing at all. Gonna buy the Minecraft game, and if that doesn't disappoint me, I think Telltale might be my favorite video game company of all time.

• I agree. This game is right up there with TWD S1 for me! I just love the whole setting and story and characters!! The wait for Season 2 is going to be torture.. :(

• Hostage / married off to gryff

the soundtrack is powerful that is for sure! question..what about alana? Rodrikes wife.. what do you think happens to her?

• It was a great series and anyone who says it's not needs to grow a brain!

• I did enjoy the finale, it made me forget episode 5 which had a couple of really horrible moments. However, I have one complain: the ending was... I don't know, not rewarding? It felt like it didn't really have an ending, it was just cut from the middle. I know there will be season 2, but still.

• I've said this multiple times and I'll say it again, GOT is easily my favourite Telltale series.

• I think that episode 2 (Talia song) had the best ending.

But season finale was... just ok. It had some moments, like beheading, but also syndrome of second part of trilogy, Since everything is still open.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.