Asher/Rodrik will manage to survive after episode6?

I mean, this is game of thrones. Really, NO ONE WOULD SURVIVE THIS. Asher/Rodrik won't even have medical help, cause Maester ran or he is dead. What do you think? IMO, it's sad, but Season 2 of GoT will have another story.

Comments

• They survived. They wouldn't show that end scene if they're just gonna kill them off.

That'd be stupid.

• Maester Ortengryn is dead, confirmed on Codex.

• I think both are alive, but just barely. As @WalkingDeadFan1911 mentioned, they wouldn't have shown that ending cutscene if they were dead. Plus, they wouldn't have shown either brother on the title screen.

• edited November 2015

I actually believe Asher/Rodrik will live through season 2, if not, at least most of it.

Your sentinel saves you at the end, and says that you need to survive for the house, for all of us. I don't think Telltale would include that if they intended to kill em off right away.

It's another reason why I think they'll live, at least for a while.

• The traitor can save you too, if you didn't stab him.

RKOLegend1 posted: »

I actually believe Asher/Rodrik will live through season 2, if not, at least most of it. Your sentinel saves you at the end, and says tha

• Well, I could see Duncan and Royland knowing stuff about medical help. Duncan just seems to be someone who would want to learn it. Royland is a soldier, so he might have experience from the battlefield, since you know, he probably got stabbed at least once.

• I don't think they will die. They wouldn't have shown that end scene if Asher/Rodrik were dead

• Or you could they say that the first scene we see is Rodrick screaming as they clean his wounds, but will probably die from his wounds say his last words and role the famous GameOfThrones Intro.

They survived. They wouldn't show that end scene if they're just gonna kill them off. That'd be stupid.

• Can confirm, Royland was pretty good in Battlefield 3

Kappa

RhysAndLee posted: »

Well, I could see Duncan and Royland knowing stuff about medical help. Duncan just seems to be someone who would want to learn it. Royland i

• They're determinant, but clever clever TTG has managed to figure out a way of keeping them around without having them do much.

Coma.

• I think they'll survive the wounds from the battle, but will probably be killed off at some other point during Season 2.

Determinant status is nearly always the kiss of death in Telltale games. Once characters can have multiple fates, they get permanently axed in a later episode. The safe money would be as Rodrick and Asher returning, but either as non-player characters, or characters who you control for an episode or two before they run into an avoidable death scene. (sort like Ethan)

• edited November 2015

I think they just won't be revisited. Its 'game of thrones' after all, not 'the series about the rise and fall and rise again of house forrester' Season 1 already is chock full of false choices, no matter who you pick Rod/Ash both lose their house and lands for instance. Killing either character early in the next season just enhances the 'pointlessness' of any choices. Usually Telltale is good at concealing it, but for Game of Thrones they were not.

I also don't see Telltale doing 2 different experiences for people who picked one character or the other, more likely they'll just recover from their wounds and pop up for a cameo when the series wraps up.

The only one i would expect to play again will be Gared.

• I've seen Royland in Roman Wars and Battlefield 1 too. He's badass =))!

MaikelRR posted: »

Can confirm, Royland was pretty good in Battlefield 3 Kappa

• edited November 2015

enter image description here
    Are you sure ?

Scaeva posted: »

I think they'll survive the wounds from the battle, but will probably be killed off at some other point during Season 2. Determinant stat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.