Rodrik Is Much STRONGER Than His Dad

Now with the wounds that Rodrick had he honestly should've been dead and I'm talking about the whole series. Now he takes two arrows and is stabbed by a great sword and some how is still able to breath near the end. But me I take one arrow to the shoulder and I can barely handle it. THIS IS BLASPHEMY IM THE DEAD LORD OF THE HOUSE AND I COULD'NT GET AN EPIC DEATH AN ARROW A GODS FORSAKEN ARROW KILLS ME WTF.........

Comments

• Well his dad was much older than him ...

• edited November 2015

YES I AM. Thanks by the way.

• edited November 2015

Has there ever been a more resilient character in Game Of Thrones at least?

Rodrik had a horse be dropped on him. Suffered nasty injuries, and was very likely to never walk again, to regaining his ability to walk and fight, going into the Whitehill camp and killing a couple of soldiers and Gryff/Ludd, to going back to Ironrath and killing numerous soldiers, killing a bigger man in Harys (even after having a sword go through the side of his stomach), taking an arrow into his chest, and STILL WALKING?

Unreal..

• He should get his nickname changed from Rodrik the Ruined to The Wound Lord

enter image description here

RKOLegend1 posted: »

Has there ever been a more resilient character in Game Of Thrones at least? Rodrik had a horse be dropped on him. Suffered nasty injuries

• Hey is just me.... Some people say about me that I am made of iron!

RKOLegend1 posted: »

Has there ever been a more resilient character in Game Of Thrones at least? Rodrik had a horse be dropped on him. Suffered nasty injuries

• Don't force it M'lord.

Hey is just me.... Some people say about me that I am made of iron!

• edited November 2015

imagePalm Springs commercial photography" alt="enter image description here" />

• I wouldn't! Take you Lady Mira for you're advice. By the way I fell bad for you're end.

Brodester08 posted: »

Don't force it M'lord.

• That's it my boy

" alt="enter image description here" />

• I'm am his father you fool but why couldn't I just take the arrow to the knee?

HelloMyLord posted: »

Well his dad was much older than him ...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.