Tazal?

I think the repercussions of your Tazal choice will affect Malcolm as a POV character for S2 some way or another. I wonder if the decision to spare the Whitehill guard in E1 will come in to play at some point. Thoughts?

Comments

• Yeaah, I don't think so.

• Omg people still remember this guy

• The stupid prick from the Lost Legion whose neck my Asher snapped in Episode 2.

• I've been wary about him reappearing ever since I missed the opportunity to break his neck

• edited December 2015

Oh right! He's that cool guy who generously gave Asher some fine silverware for his troubles. Sadly, Asher and co. threw it on the ground like animals. So ungrateful.

Edit: and gave rocks. Can't have too many rocks.

• Why didn't you kill him when you had the chance?

I've been wary about him reappearing ever since I missed the opportunity to break his neck

• Quick philosophical question: How could any choice affect Malcolm if he was a POV?

DoubleJump posted: »

Oh right! He's that cool guy who generously gave Asher some fine silverware for his troubles. Sadly, Asher and co. threw it on the ground like animals. So ungrateful. Edit: and gave rocks. Can't have too many rocks.

• I broke his leg because I thought I could interrogate him get information before he died. Had I known that he had more goons on the way and that the chest was full of junk, he would have never left that tavern alive.

Why didn't you kill him when you had the chance?

• I don't if the whole Tazal situation would have repercussions with Malcolm, but if you save Beskha from Drogon, then that would obviously leave a mark on him. And if Asher sacrificed himself, I imagine he would be saddened knowing that Asher was never able to be lead his newfound army and fight for his family.

Quick philosophical question: How could any choice affect Malcolm if he was a POV?

• Because Tazal was either killed or crippled by Malcolm's group and Malcolm was the only left in essos to feel the after effect. Maybe they will join the Sons of the Harpies in S2

Quick philosophical question: How could any choice affect Malcolm if he was a POV?

• I think the repercussions of your Tazal choice will affect Malcolm as a POV character for S2 some way or another. I wonder if the decision to spare the Whitehill guard in E1 will come in to play at some point. Thoughts?

No.

• Who cares about Tazal, I just feel bad for the fat naked guy

• He's in the start of Episode 3 as well but I think that's as far as he's meant to go with the determinant status.

The stupid prick from the Lost Legion whose neck my Asher snapped in Episode 2.

• The Whitehill guard is gone even though Gared said he'd "kill the men who did this" that's why I killed all of them.

• Lmaoooo I guess not

almighty posted: »

I think the repercussions of your Tazal choice will affect Malcolm as a POV character for S2 some way or another. I wonder if the decision to spare the Whitehill guard in E1 will come in to play at some point. Thoughts? No.

• didn't the dragon kill him?

• the venreble bezak

Poogers555 posted: »

Who cares about Tazal, I just feel bad for the fat naked guy

• Edit: and gave rocks. Can't have too many rocks.

Amen.

DoubleJump posted: »

Oh right! He's that cool guy who generously gave Asher some fine silverware for his troubles. Sadly, Asher and co. threw it on the ground like animals. So ungrateful. Edit: and gave rocks. Can't have too many rocks.

• Bezzaq.

the venreble bezak

• wat.

He immediately told Asher and Beskha everything they could possibly want to know. There was nothing to talk about.

"We're going to murder you and that guy, then frame you for his murder and collect the reward!" - All the information needed

I broke his leg because I thought I could interrogate him get information before he died. Had I known that he had more goons on the way and that the chest was full of junk, he would have never left that tavern alive.

• Well that would depend on how big jump there would be. Harpies are in S5 and we are still in S4.

KingLucid posted: »

Because Tazal was either killed or crippled by Malcolm's group and Malcolm was the only left in essos to feel the after effect. Maybe they will join the Sons of the Harpies in S2

• In that case I am incline to agree.

I don't if the whole Tazal situation would have repercussions with Malcolm, but if you save Beskha from Drogon, then that would obviously le

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited December 2015

Malcolm will run into a wheelchair-bound Tazal, still trying to find Asher

"Hey you there, have you seen this dipshit that cut off my arm and broke my knee? He's about 6' 1", blonde hair, beard, handsome, goes by the name Asher?"

"Nope, haven't seen him"

• More like: "Branfields sends their regards" and then he stabs Tazal

Deltino posted: »

Malcolm will run into a wheelchair-bound Tazal, still trying to find Asher "Hey you there, have you seen this dipshit that cut off my arm

• edited December 2015

Yeah, I'm not saying it was the logical choice just that it was my thinking at the time. I guess I also wanted to make him suffer more, idk lol

wat. He immediately told Asher and Beskha everything they could possibly want to know. There was nothing to talk about. "We're going to murder you and that guy, then frame you for his murder and collect the reward!" - All the information needed

• Apart from he's not 6"1... Don't know where you got that from, I think he must be 5"9-5"10 besk must be around 6"1

Deltino posted: »

Malcolm will run into a wheelchair-bound Tazal, still trying to find Asher "Hey you there, have you seen this dipshit that cut off my arm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.