Game of Thrones (tv series)

Hello! In Game of Thrones (tv series) who are your favorite character? Mine are Daenerys, and Ser Jorah.....and a little bit Sansa. Was Arya too, but now is...you know...no one.

Comments

• You know I said the Tv series. Tv series=it's not a game

• Hi! I also watch game of thrones and my favorite character is Daenerys but I also like Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister and Sansa Stark. I'm happy to see someone else that likes Daenerys, from what I've seen lately a lot of people hate her and I can't understand why!

• The real mvp

enter image description here

• <3 Sandor. the feels!

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

The real mvp

• Don't worry, Cleganebowl is gonna happen soon.

CLEGANEBOWL! GET READY! GET HYPED!

Brodester08 posted: »

Sandor. the feels!

• We didn't see him die though ;)

Brodester08 posted: »

Sandor. the feels!

• True.

We didn't see him die though

• edited December 2015

My top 5:

1. Tyrion Lannister
    2. Jon Snow
    3. Sansa Stark
    4. Arya Stark
    5. Jaime Lannister
  • Jaime Lannister is my right hand man.

AgentZ46 posted: »

My top 5: * Tyrion Lannister * Jon Snow * Sansa Stark * Arya Stark * Jaime Lannister

• I'm not really a pro-Dany, but I'd say that's pretty much the whole point of her story in the Slaver's Bay - to realize what being a ruler really is. And to see, as you said, that world isn't black and white. Jon's story as becoming the Lord Commander has some similar elements. Whereas Jon must "kill the boy and let the man be born", Dany is killing the girl and letting the woman/queen be born. Dany is just acting with so much bigger scale than Jon, her acts influence a huge amount of people in Slaver's Bay and so her mistakes while she is learning are very costly and can destroy many lifes. And that makes many people "hate" her, they see that she has power she does not deserve nor know how to handle - which kinda is true (I admit, I have said myself on internet that I hate her :p). As it is now, I really don't feel like rooting for any of the contenders for the throne because I just don't think that's the idea of GoT or ASoIaF - it's a fictional story after all, not real life politics where you are expected to choose your favorite and vote :D.

• That was quite dank wasn't it?

• I could watch this video so any times...

Pipas posted: »

Don't worry, Cleganebowl is gonna happen soon. CLEGANEBOWL! GET READY! GET HYPED!

• edited December 2015
    1. Tywin Lannister: Although he sided with the bad guy's team, but I like his character as well as the way Charles Dance performed.
    2. Bronn: A badass character with a lot of badass moment :D
    3. Roose Bolton: hardly to find a guy who love Ramsay and his 20 good men, but Roose isn't. Some will not like him for what he did, but we can't blame him for that, just like Jaime Lannister.
    4. All Stark's direwolves: they are cute in their way, loyal and final, how they fight . I never forget the scene one of them save Bran from the assassin in season 1, after bite the crap out of the assassin, he lay beside Bran and look down, silent, like a watchful protector :D

Sorry for my bad English !

• Bronn, Tyrion, Jorah, Gendry, Ned and Podrick

• edited December 2015

Tyrion, Jon, Dany, Tywin, Sandor, Arya and Bronn.
    Honorable mentions: Stannis the Mannis, Lil' finger and Daario Naharis.

1. Stannis
    2. Tywin
    3. Tyrion
    4. Roose
    5. Daenerys
    6. Davos
    7. Petyr
    8. Varys
    9. Arya
    10. Sansa
  • tier 1 (I can't put an order to these because I adore them all)

• tywin
    • tyrion
    • roose
    • ramsay
    • oberyn

tier 2 (very close behind tier 1 and can't order these either)

• margaery
    • robb stark
    • arya stark
    • davos
    • jamie
Sign in to comment in this discussion.