During the credits, you and % fought with ...., can you please tell me what all of them are.

Basically, the title is the question

Comments

• You and 100% fought with a sword. That's just what I got.

• edited December 2015

I think there are four in total and they are: Instinct and Nobility, Cunning Strategy, Fierce Passion and Unwavering Conviction.

Edit: Also, does anyone know which decisions exactly factor in this? Because I essentially had two identical playthroughs with minor dialogue changes, where the only real difference was which brother survived the ambush. And yet, as Rodrik I had 'Instinct and Nobility' while Asher ended with 'Cunning Strategy'.

• Actually , 100% of people fought with the Controller

Brodester08 posted: »

You and 100% fought with a sword. That's just what I got.

• edited December 2015

I like how everything will be destroyed no matter what strategy you chose

"Your choice matters"

• Fierce Passion for the win.

Rovay posted: »

I think there are four in total and they are: Instinct and Nobility, Cunning Strategy, Fierce Passion and Unwavering Conviction. Edit: Al

• Instinct and nobility

• I fought with my MOUSE

HelloMyLord posted: »

Actually , 100% of people fought with the Controller

• Nope I used my Android screen

• So just because Ironrath falls that automatically means your choices don't matter?

K.

• ... At least we can agree that a 100% of people fought using an advanced, hi-tech machine designed to play and emulate various programs, right? :P

• edited December 2015

Lol it's not just Ironrath , everything else is probably the same

-You can only kill a single high ranking Whitehill ( Ludd the fat fuck magically becomes a fast runner when the ambush happens and manages to escape all the way to the main gate lol )

-Asher/Rodrik will be badly injured no matter what

-Your mother will die no matter what

-Somehow Lord Morgryn has enough influence to control all the Lannister guards and excute a high born without a trial

-YOU CAN'T MAKE PEACE

So just because Ironrath falls that automatically means your choices don't matter? K.

• FiercePassion

InstinctAndNobility

CunningStrategy

UnwaveringConviction

• edited December 2015

There's a second season in the works, you can't realistically expect the paths to be that divergent. If there wasn't a second season then there would probably be an option for peace, but there isn't. If there was, there'd be no second season. Having your Ironrath POV injured was necessary to force you to escape against your will, and Lady Forrester's death was necessary because she played her role and going through the battle without losing a family member would have been unrealistic. As for the Mira part, who knows what TellTale was thinking.

Lol it's not just Ironrath , everything else is probably the same -You can only kill a single high ranking Whitehill ( Ludd the fat fuck

Sign in to comment in this discussion.