What happens if I lie to Margaery by saying that Sera was lying to save her neck? (Episode 6)

In my first play, I chose to stick to my friendship with Sera and say to Margaery that it was my fault. She ended up dismissing me. What would happen if I say that Sera was lying? How would that answer change the story?

Comments

• Sera gets very angry with Mira calling her a liar and many other insults. Margaery dismisses Sera and if you choose not to marry Morgryn, she will throw an onion at Mira before she gets executed.

• edited December 2015

As I recall. Game of Thrones society doesn't give the women much power outside of select few who manage to seize it, and even then that power comes from seducing men first. So being backed by another woman doesn't really give you much defense.

• The same things happen.

• Sera hates you, and Margaery says she'll try to help you again, when she's queen.

• Nothing will change, even if you lie, did not kill the guard, threw the knife away, blamed others for everything. Mira also gets executed. That is... GoT, it's all about shock value --- At least thats what the deve think

• If you marry Morgryn it does.

Nothing will change, even if you lie, did not kill the guard, threw the knife away, blamed others for everything. Mira also gets executed. That is... GoT, it's all about shock value --- At least thats what the deve think

• Sera ends up hating you, which results in a lemon or unknown object being thrown at your head if you refuse Morgryns marriage. She is the one who gets thrown out by Margery instead. You get extra dialogue with Margery with the option of addressing her as a sister and she reveals that someone started rumours about you. Since the rumours are bad, she can't be associated with you for a time (until you get things cleared up).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.