The OFFICIAL Asher X Random Forrester Soldier #167 Thread (Assoldier)

Comments

• Ohhh right xD Then we'll get a map update soon

Brodester08 posted: »

No I mean I don't have my PC here remember?

• Mother, call the banners.

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Mother, call the banners.

• Brodester08 posted: »

Mother, call the banners.

• Are you a Dany fan?

That would be a coincidence since my real mother is a Dany fan xD

• Yeah. I am. :)

Are you a Dany fan? That would be a coincidence since my real mother is a Dany fan xD

• I honestly hate her

But that's okay if you like her :)

Yeah. I am.

• edited December 2015

Lol xD

Oh trust me she's a bitch.

I hated the way she treated Asher like he was worthless. I only sucked up to her for the gold. :v

I honestly hate her But that's okay if you like her

• In my playthrough it looked like she wanted to go to bed with him... Eh, wierd. xD

Lol xD Oh trust me she's a bitch. I hated the way she treated Asher like he was worthless. I only sucked up to her for the gold. :v

• Actually I thought she was decent and fair in the game but in the show I can't stand her anymore. She used to be awesome until season 4

Lol xD Oh trust me she's a bitch. I hated the way she treated Asher like he was worthless. I only sucked up to her for the gold. :v

• Wat

In my playthrough it looked like she wanted to go to bed with him... Eh, wierd. xD

• edited December 2015

I used cooky and charming Asher on her and she looked like she was going along...

Wat

• Then Asher smashes her with a floppy?

I used cooky and charming Asher on her and she looked like she was going along...

• Nightmare fuel

enter link description here

• I made my pinned tweet about Assoldier, it's beautiful.

• A tad off topic but very important.

I was reading the other day and two of the character were about to kill each other and basically this really gruff character come in and is like 'Calm yourselves!'

I read it in Ethan's voice and starting bawling, it was so intense and 'calm yourselves!'

I spent an hour laughing, very sorry for the randomness but it's a serious problem, I cannot read those word without his voice, He's haunting me.

• Link pls I need to favorite and rt that

I made my pinned tweet about Assoldier, it's beautiful.

• The feels.

PigeonPie posted: »

A tad off topic but very important. I was reading the other day and two of the character were about to kill each other and basically this

• It's a serious problem. I need professional help.

The feels.

• Help you will get, young Jedi.

PigeonPie posted: »

It's a serious problem. I need professional help.

• Sure? xD

Then Asher smashes her with a floppy?

• Get what I mean? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sure? xD

• Asher in the friendzone:

• Asher in the friendzone:

• Guys. I have played every episode of GoT.

AND I CRIED AT THE RANDOM FORRESTER SOLDIER MOMENT ):

EVERYONE BUT HIM AND ASHER!

• Ikr, the feels were through the roof!

Guys. I have played every episode of GoT. AND I CRIED AT THE RANDOM FORRESTER SOLDIER MOMENT ): EVERYONE BUT HIM AND ASHER!

• Wow I'm gonna have a lot of work to do on the map you guys changed your avatars. I hate you guys. Jk i love you all <3

• Here let me change my avatar. Be right back...

Jk.

Wow I'm gonna have a lot of work to do on the map you guys changed your avatars. I hate you guys. Jk i love you all

• edited December 2015

Link pls I need to favorite and rt that

• I can see Asher do this to Soldier. In a friendly way ofc.

enter link description here

• Not in a friendly way... In a sexual way....

I can see Asher do this to Soldier. In a friendly way ofc. enter link description here

• Even better.

Not in a friendly way... In a sexual way....

• Agreed.

Even better.

• I need to ask this: we have so many other ships going on right now, just how did this specific one become the most popular one of all?

• Because it's better than the other ships...? Just sayin'.

Harian96 posted: »

I need to ask this: we have so many other ships going on right now, just how did this specific one become the most popular one of all?

• edited December 2015

Maybe because this thread sparked off the other threads. Before this thread there wasn't too many shipping threads around, in fact there was only one or two and they weren't even proper shipping threads. This thread sparked a shipping revolution in the GoT section!

We are popular because we were the first.

I need to ask this: we have so many other ships going on right now, just how did this specific one become the most popular one of all?

• enter image description here

Not in a friendly way... In a sexual way....

• Oh... I thought it was because the unnamed Forrester soldier was a blank canvas onto which players could project their own creativity, goin as far as giving him his own House (Assoldier) and even some kind of code number (167) - we can imagine and make up just what kind of person he was, how he joined the Forresters, why and when he became attracted to Asher and then laugh at the tragically comical way he was killed off.

He's kind of like Matt from Death Note now that I think about it.

Unlike Gared x Josera where we know both characters and their personalities and to some extent their histories, the Random Forrester Soldier has none of this and so its fun to make up his character for him, doing so makes us more invested in him and his ship with Asher, as opposed to other ships which we know are ultimately out of character, while the Random Forrester Soldier's distinct lack of character makes his hidden feelings for Asher more believable if we want them to.

Kateis posted: »

Maybe because this thread sparked off the other threads. Before this thread there wasn't too many shipping threads around, in fact there was

• Oh... I thought it was because the unnamed Forrester soldier was a blank canvas onto which players could project their own creativity

Well it's possible but we were the first and the forum was dying at the time so I guess it gave us something to do. But in a way I guess you're right, he's a blank canvas so no matter what we write he's always in character.

Oh... I thought it was because the unnamed Forrester soldier was a blank canvas onto which players could project their own creativity, goin

• Because its glorious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.