Why Rodrik Is Simply The Best

Rodrik is perhaps the most greatest person you'd ever meet in your life. At the age of 25, he is only beginning his journey to do many things in his life.

He is simply remarkable, he was shut down by many people.. lost nearly enough everyone close to him, yet through thick and thin he's always been simply the best Lord.

He takes traits from his father even though we never knew Gregor for more than five minutes. His wisdom, courage and his humor is enough to make me smile. I actually see him as a role-model, never let anyone bring you down and go out fighting like a hero.

His relationship with his family is sad if he dies, which in my opinion he should HAVE NEVER BEEN MADE DETERMINANT. As much as I like Asher too.. Rodrik is the one to lead. Asher is more of a Master-At-Arms type person and never really was the person to lead a house which seemed unreal but having made 47 days to make that horrible choice, I just had to save Rodrik.. he still had another chapter to his story and it wasn't finished.. having so much brought upon him in the episodes, it was only deserving for him to lead the Forresters in battle.. if.. well when he does die.. I will honestly cry losing such a great character in this series. It may sound like I have a crush on him or something, can assure you I don't.

I even have hair like his, a beard like his and even say some of his lines from the show, if only Telltale could give me a role in S2 where I'd interact with him someway, a bit like a squire or something.. even just ten minutes will be enough to satisfy me voicing a character who'll interact with Rodrik. It'd be my only dream if that were to happen.

Anyway, Rodrik is just the greatest guy ever.

Iron From Ice.

Iron From Ice.

Comments

• He is always my favourite.

• Don't forget the voice. Rodrik has such an empathetic voice. He can go from kind and caring in one minute and switch to commanding and serious in the next second.

• All heil his Lordship , Rodrik Forrester , Lord of Ironrath and Protector of the ironwood groves .The Incarnation of his words and house .The Unbreakable Lord Rodrik Forrester,

Iron From Ice !

enter image description here

• I always have fun imagining Rodrik becoming King of the Wolf's Wood or something. :)

Dydix958 posted: »

All heil his Lordship , Rodrik Forrester , Lord of Ironrath and Protector of the ironwood groves .The Incarnation of his words and house .The Unbreakable Lord Rodrik Forrester, Iron From Ice !

• Rodrik is not only our lord, but our savior.

• even have hair like his, a beard like his and even say some of his lines from the show, if only Telltale could give me a role in S2 where I'd interact with him someway, a bit like a squire or something.. even just ten minutes will be enough to satisfy me voicing a character who'll interact with Rodrik. It'd be my only dream if that were to happen.

If OP got an interaction with Rodrik in S2 it'd go like this;

Rodrik: Hello, squire

IR0NR4TH: evening, m'lord

- dialogue options pop up -

A: Kiss him

X: Grab his junk

Y: ...

B: "Would you like a rimjob, m'lord"

(?) Rodrik will remember that

• Rodrik has always been my favorite to play as. He is the definition of the house words. Out of something that seems worthless comes something strong. He can be passive but also aggressive at times. If he falls, he will be known as Rodrik the Unbroken.

• I still like Asher more...

• edited December 2015

Asher: Brother, how long have you been holding the wheel?

Rodrik: 47 days, its all IR0NATH's fault.

IR0NATH: And... Cut! Asher stays behind!

Seriously, why do you keep bragging that you took 47 days to make that choice. Its really not something proud.

• IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
    edited December 2015

Not to mention:

• Badass Scars
    • Is the true lord and heir
    • Can tell Lord Whitehill to fuck off even with a broken leg and arm, and can stand up to Gryff
    • Survived the Red Wedding
    • Yells at Ramsay, can stab him, and survives
    • Rekt loads of Lannisters during the War of Five Kings
    • Can kill Harys and either Gryff or Ludd as well as countless armoured Whitehill soldiers single-handidly
    • Even crippled with half a face, the noble girls still want him
    • Uses goblets to rek faces (again while crippled)
    • Assuming you make the right choice and let this epic alpha survive Episode 5, he literally is the most unkillable, badass mofo in all of GoT

SAVERODRIK

Sign in to comment in this discussion.