Mira is in this position is all because of...

Tyrion. If tyrion never made the deal, Mira would have been alive and well and not forced to marry morgryn and be in jail, or dead.

Comments

• God dammit Tyrion

enter image description here

• Tbh, after all, I think the coalboy was working for Tyrion !

• edited December 2015

No, he was working for Olenna Tyrell. This is confirmed.

Tbh, after all, I think the coalboy was working for Tyrion !

• May I see the source ??? Thanks !

Brodester08 posted: »

No, he was working for Olenna Tyrell. This is confirmed.

• Damn Those Lannisters!!!!!! Full of bad luck..

• edited December 2015

It was in an unused audio clip from the game files. Its posted somewhere here on the forums but I don't have it nor do I want to take the time to find it.

If anybody has it please post it here.

May I see the source ??? Thanks !

• Actually it's Robb Stark's fault. If he hadn't been a filthy traitor pretending to be king and a disgrace to Eddard and the entire North then none of this would have happened. Stannis would have taken King's Landing, Margary and the Tyrells would have been executed, and Mira would be home at Ironrath prospering under the fair and benevolent rule of King Stannis and their Stark overlords.

• edited December 2015

It's Stannis' falut too , he considered Robb an enemy without hearing his side of the story

Now Stannis lost King's Landing , and lost the battle of Winterfell thanks to the Boltons

If Robb was alive he'd have let him cross to King's Landing ...

But no , Stannis wanted everyone to bend the knee so easily lol

Actually it's Robb Stark's fault. If he hadn't been a filthy traitor pretending to be king and a disgrace to Eddard and the entire North the

• No confirmed from Telltale, no direct link to that audio file, so for me It's just a guess :D
    Sorry for my bad English !

Kate_Tran posted: »

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/98479/who-is-tom-s-boss

• edited December 2015

Well if Tyrion didn't help, she would have been dead even sooner and the Whitehills would control the whole frickin Ironwood.
    Ultimately it's all Renly's fault. If he would just acknowledge Stannis as King, the Lannisters wouldn't stand a chance and there wouldn't be any Red Wedding meaning all would be well. Fucking Baratheons...

• It was Tom and Mira's VA's. So I'm pretty sure this is legit. I don't know for sure.

No confirmed from Telltale, no direct link to that audio file, so for me It's just a guess Sorry for my bad English !

• edited December 2015

Stannis knew enough. Robb was a traitor pretending to be king. Robb was an enemy regardless of why he had a false claim, there's no excuse for treason. He lost King's Landing because of Robb's poor leadership (in the books, Robb had Tywin's army held up and tried to keep it that way in order to ensure Stannis's victory at the Blackwater but since he had no concept of leadership he failed to do so). Stannis wanted every one to bend the knee because that's literally the law.

He lost the Battle of Winterfell in the show because the writers wrote themselves into a corner (there's no Northern rebellion subplot, so they had to skip right to battle. Having Stannis win like he will in the books and letting the season end on a good note wouldn't be edgy enough for the show.)

• Except it isn't Stannis' fault at all. He knew Robb's side of the story: Robb was commiting treason and shitting all over Eddard's memory and the laws of Westeros. Also, Winterfell wouldn't have happened had Robb chosen not to be a triple traitor (once to his father's memory, once to the entire Seven Kingdoms, and again to his bannermen)

A Stannis/Stark alliance would have been unstoppable and the war would have been over quick. Stannis expected people to bend the knee because he respects laws and the line of succession (he mentions not holding ill will against Joffrey's bannermen because they don't know their king is false, and even gives Robb's bannermen the same pass)

• edited December 2015

But it's also cut-content, there's probably not much to it.

Brodester08 posted: »

It was Tom and Mira's VA's. So I'm pretty sure this is legit. I don't know for sure.

• if Tyrion didn't help, she would have been dead even sooner

wat. There is literally nothing that suggests that. No one cared enough to want her dead before the deal with Tyrion.

Whitehills would control the whole frickin Ironwood

Have we been playing the same game? They pretty much already do, and in the end they absolutely do control all of it.

Renly wasn't relevant long enough to have had much influence and even if he had had much influence over the war the Tyrells would have eventually sewn discord if they didn't immediately defect to the Lannisters the moment Renly declared for Stannis.

Well if Tyrion didn't help, she would have been dead even sooner and the Whitehills would control the whole frickin Ironwood. Ultimately i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.