Telltale Games, Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment Announce Game Series based on Batman™ for 2016

2»

Comments

• What'd be the point of the game named "Batman" if you're gonna play as the Joker..?

It would be so cool if instead of playing as batman, you played as the joker

• I hope it'll great job. Because i played walking dead and wolf among us.there were awesome. AND 2 month ago i though about telltale batman game.and you read my mind

• Hey, weren't they talking about Marvel?

enter image description here

• They announced Marvel series but that doesn't mean that they automaticly aren't allowed to create a series based on DC.

Omid's cat posted: »

Hey, weren't they talking about Marvel?

• Too many projects. So confusing. Anyway, I hope Telltale's Ratman will look like a comic.

Tewudin posted: »

They announced Marvel series but that doesn't mean that they automaticly aren't allowed to create a series based on DC.

• Telltale. Seriously. Stop. There's this thing I think you guys should utilise, which is FOCUS. You got TWD S3 and Michonne, GoTS2, TWAU S2 perhaps, that weird "Supershow" or whatever it was called thingy that you guys were making (at least it's an actual Telltale made IP), Tales From The Borderlands S2 probably, a Marvel game, and a Batman game, a Minecraft game, and probably 50 more unannounced low quality episodic shit. The last game you guys made that was GOOD was TWD S1. Might've been because most of your staff was actually working on that one, and you weren't doing it just to bank in on the name of it, and you also had some quality fucking writers and leads on that game, people like Sean Vanaman and what not.

• Ayylmao what gameplay?

Holy shit I was hoping for something like this. TellTale's gameplay with Batman?!? This is gonna be amazing. Hoping for a Scarecrow or Harley appearance.

• The last game you guys made that was GOOD was TWD S1

Points to Tales from the Borderlands

HSPLazerz posted: »

Telltale. Seriously. Stop. There's this thing I think you guys should utilise, which is FOCUS. You got TWD S3 and Michonne, GoTS2, TWAU S2 p

• Points to Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, The Wolf Among Us and every other fucking game telltale've done..

dojo32161 posted: »

The last game you guys made that was GOOD was TWD S1 Points to Tales from the Borderlands

• Anything can be turned into a Telltale game it seems.

• edited December 2015

I hope telltale do King Solomon's Mines.

Chris_93 posted: »

Anything can be turned into a Telltale game it seems.

• Wow. Telltale , you guys are amazing seriously. That is really big project and probably the biggest so far for the company. I am thrilled , because all your games so far , have been exceptional with good story and tough decisions.
    I just hope that this will score big. Can't wait for it , so is my wallet.

• It does seem like there are too many balls in the air to juggle them all. I don't know if Batman stripped of decent action(because Telltale focuses on story) is such a good idea. BUT - I would love to see a Doctor Who adventure game. The franchise has amazing potential for difficult choices, even a bit of darkness, and a cult following. And I would love to see Tennant as the Doctor again.

• I would die for a Star Wars Telltale game. pls

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

This news made my day!

• Because they can. And i think this is awesome news!

shirai46 posted: »

oh no why

• Looks good

• Announcing 'Rocket League: A Telltale Game Series'

• Ha ha, Lode Runner Story Mode, what do you do with this, Telltale ? :)

ali-qw8 posted: »

I hope telltale do King Solomon's Mines.

• Lmao New Telltale series announced:Spogebob's road to catch a jelly fish.

This superhero stuff is so boring. Both DC and Marvel

• serious bro minecraft Story Mode and Batman and Marvel is not a bad game is bad you do not know how to create a game.

HSPLazerz posted: »

Telltale. Seriously. Stop. There's this thing I think you guys should utilise, which is FOCUS. You got TWD S3 and Michonne, GoTS2, TWAU S2 p

• Man, Batman telltale game? Couldn't think of a better combo. Now just waiting for a Star Wars and Doctor Who telltale game series....

• Well, that's may be interesting )

• I want to play Batman lol

• good waiting for good batman

• edited January 2016

yea the wiki is mad w projects lol

Omid's cat posted: »

Hey, weren't they talking about Marvel?

• edited January 2016

Is this being published AND developed by telltale?

This discussion has been closed.