Do you want to play as batman?

2»

Comments

• Uhm fuck yeah, i would looooooooove playing as batman. Or as a villain, that would be interesting too

• I want to plat as Batman so I can use this gif a shitton of times.

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

I think if there would be one villain character I'd love to play, it would be Mr Freeze. I love the tragic ethos and the obsession of his character, especially with the TAS and Arkham versions. Playing his misguided attempts to revive his wife Nora at the expense of everyone else would be a solid experience. He's a villain who you can always empathise with, ironically given his nature. But he's not out to run the city like Black Mask or Penguin or a total psychopath like Joker.

• edited December 2015

NO. please. i prefer telltale make their own characters in gotham. NO BATMAN PLEASE. didnt we just get a game from rocksteady?? its tooo much.

to clarify : i dont mind batman or any known character to ''appear'' in this game.. but i want a fresh story with no baggage.

• Why would be want to play as batman?

Why would we not want to play as Batman?

• I wanna play as Alfred and throw tea cups at bitches.

• edited December 2015

Finally someone that want to play as Jason Todd. I thought i was the only one.

zeke10 posted: »

The only other person i'd want is red hood

• I love Jason! But... I want to play as Bruce.

ousen posted: »

Finally someone that want to play as Jason Todd. I thought i was the only one.

• Maybe you will think this is a stupid question. But why do you want to play as him.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love Jason! But... I want to play as Bruce.

• I'm interested in the complexity of Bruce Wayne, and want to see more of him not just Batman. And it looks like that's what Telltale's planning on doing.

ousen posted: »

Maybe you will think this is a stupid question. But why do you want to play as him.

• Thank you for the answer. Even if i really do not like batman, i will admit that it at least would be intresting to play as Bruce Wayne.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm interested in the complexity of Bruce Wayne, and want to see more of him not just Batman. And it looks like that's what Telltale's planning on doing.

• I want to play as Lee, and Duck being Robin

• Gideowl posted: »

I want to play as Lee, and Duck being Robin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.